Re: read excel files into SAS #2

A quick way to solve it is to use DDE, which you can specify the first
row to be read as data and specify the informat as well.

HTH.

--
WenSui Liu, MS MA
Senior Decision Support Analyst

Web resources about - Re: read excel files into SAS #2 - comp.soft-sys.sas

List of Excel Saga characters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
) was initially the sole officer of ACROSS. Excel approaches her work with an excess of determination and enthusiasm, but a lack of foresight ...

Microsoft Excel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Microsoft Excel is a commercial spreadsheet application written and distributed by Microsoft for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X . It features ...

Facebook Excels At Going Green
Facebook’s trademark color may be blue , but it’s also known for being green. New figures released Wednesday by the social network show that ...

Jason Excel (@Anamewithaguy) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Jason Excel @ Anamewithaguy ...

Microsoft Excel Users
This group is for those who use Microsoft Excel in their professional and/or personal use.

Excel Notepad for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Excel Notepad on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

NRL Auckland Nines: Canberra Raiders young guns eager to excel on big stage
Raiders youngster Thomas Cronan wants to make the most of his opportunity on the big stage at the Auckland Nines.

Australia v India Twenty20: Captain Aaron Finch laments fielding blunders as Virat Kohli excels again ...
Australia captain Aaron Finch laments more poor fielding as a factor in their 37-run loss to India in the opening Twenty20 match, as India suggest ...

Technology In Trial (Part 1): How To Excel With Excel
Some practical pointers from legal technology columnist Jeff Bennion about how to use Microsoft Excel during depositions or at trial.

Excel-killer Anaplan just raised another $90 million proving that VC money 'has not disappeared'
... Budge, previously at Genesys. Anaplan offers a financial planning cloud app that's as easy to use as a spreadsheet, but also does things Excel ...