From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of John
Bentley
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 10:10 AM
To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Reading SAS data sets on UNIX by non-SAS apps

I have SAS data sets on AIX that we need to read with Unica's Affinium
campaign management software, also on a UNIX box.  (Let's not get into why
we didn't go with the SAS Solution.)  SAS Institute doesn't supply an ODBC
driver for the UNIX environment, and the Affinium implementors don't want to
use the SAS SQL Library for C and or deal with APIs.  Other that dumping the
SAS data sets as flat files, can anyone suggest a solution?

Thanks in advance for the help.
0
HERMANS1 (2683)