From: Keith <kmccall00@CHARTER.NET>
To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Reusing code from SAS Program in another SAS Program
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 15:23:07 -0700
I write SAS programs on the Mainframe.  I have several programming
steps in multiple programs that use the same IF statements, for
example.

Maintenance is getting to be a problem because I may have to make the
same code change in 50 different programs.

I would like to write the If statement only once and read it into the
appropriate data steps of the various programs.

If someone could give me help on how I could do this, it would be
appreciated.
0
tobydunn (6020)