Re: SAS Advanced Programming Exam for SAS 9: SAS Joke of the year. #8

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007, Alan Churchill wrote:

> It seems that a test like this would toss me out of the pool from the
> get-go. Heck, maybe that's what the goal would be ;-]

Well then, maybe the rest of us might have a chance then :)

Given that I have not used SAS regularly in months, I would be hurting.
Hopefully, I would not be tossed immediately either.

Isn't one point of the test to allow a organization to call itself a
partner or some other distinction?  Maybe to be listed among companies on
SI's websites?

Kevin

Kevin Viel, PhD
Post-doctoral fellow
Department of Genetics
Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research
San Antonio, TX 78227
0
kviel (700)