Re: SAS Advanced Programming Exam for SAS 9: SAS Joke of the year. #11

Kevin,

Thank you for the nice words...I am sure I wouldn't have a chance on any
stat exam, BTW.

What I am good at is being in an absolute crisis and trying to get it solved
with no time on the clock. That is why I think in a quirky manner. When the
obvious isn't working, take a different path because there is simply no time
left. It's what I did at MCI, SAS, and now as an independent.

....and that skill will not be measured on a certification exam or plopping
me in front of a PC to hammer out an example SAS program.

For any candidate, I can pick up their technical level with a few questions
and watching their reactions.

Alan

Alan Churchill
Savian