Re: SAS and MS Access #3

DDE works. Here is an example:

   filename ecw dde
    "msaccess|ecw;view For Publication!all" lrecl=2000 notab;

   data ecw;
   infile ecw firstobs=2 dsd dlm='09'x missover;
   input country : $60. [etc.] ;
   [etc.]

A serious problem arises if there are newlines within text fields. If they
are not masked somehow, they are interpreted as end-of-record indicators,
which makes a real mess of things..

If there are simple ways to mask newlines, in either direction (Access to
SAS or SAS to Access), I don't know them. In the example above, I am
reading a view which I created solely to drop the fields containing
newlines (fortunately I did not need those fields on the SAS side).

On Wed, 5 May 2004 23:33:43 -0400, Peter Hruby <hrubyp@SYMPATICO.CA> wrote:

>Hi SAS-L,
>
>I am wondering what choice do I have to access tables in MS Access datbase.
>Can I use SAS/Access to ODBC or SAS/Access to PC Files or DDE or WB
scripts?
>I appreciate any experience and examples.
>
>Thanks
>Peter.

Re: How to access automatically in SAS a MS Access table name #3
Jean - Unfortunately you are stuck - SAS only allows dataset names up to 32 bytes long - using name literals or conventional names. Defining short-named queries of your tables within MSAccess is a very good idea. The SAS libname engine will read the queries as tables and it doesn't necessitate changing your table names. Paul Choate DDS Data Extraction (916) 654-2160 -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of JKamgang@Yahoo.com Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 9:32 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: How to access automatically in SAS a MS Access table name which has more than 32 characters? Dear All, Happy New Year , Please, I need your help in figuring out how to access in SAS a MS Access table name which has more than 32 characters. As this program merges 5 databases, I need to have almost everything automated. That's why I don't want to rename manually the table names. Please find the program below. Thanks in advance for your kind assistance, Jean Baptiste The program: - - - options VALIDVARNAME=ANY ; libname DBsource access 'S:\Data Management\External\Projects\MTCT-Plus\MTCT-Plus November 2007 Data\Programs\Data\MTCT-PlusData All.mdb'; /* Creating the Pediatric HIV result information additional */ data* pedResultadd ; set dbsource.'tblInfantHIVTestResultsAdditional'n (keep = testid studyid labid i2 i2_da i2_mo i2_yr i2a i2b i2text ); * run...

Re: MS Access and SAS datasets #3
Thanks for the input. Unfortunately, the datasets are quite wide. One of them, for example, has over 1000 variables (columns). Had I been involved with the creation of the initial SAS datasets, I would have suggested a slightly different approach. Since this wasn't the case, I'm stuck working with things the way they are. To complicate things, ACCESS won't handle tables that wide so I'm having to mess with he data anyway. Your (and Howard's) suggestions will at least get me going on the right path. (Maybe I'll just round up some "slave" labor, AKA a graduate student, to set up all the lookup tables in ACCESS.) Thanks again David Neal Choate, Paul@DDS wrote: > Hi David - > > I agree with Howard that CNTLOUT will give you your formats to develop > lookup tables in Access. Alternately if your data isn't large and you > don't care about normal form, you could process your variables through your > formats with put statements and create parallel formatted data. > > In v9 there's VLABEL, VLABELX, and VARLABEL, etc. You can use VLABEL and > array all your _numeric_ and then _character_ columns and create a label > dataset. > > There's also the data dictionary which you can query and use the into: > command to load a macro, or just dump the labels in a dataset. > > Personally, I like to use "options VALIDVARNAME=ANY;" and rename my > variables as their labels before...

Re: Import MS Access data to SAS #3
In v9 with PC Files Access there's my favorite - the libname engine. http://support.sas.com/onlinedoc/913/getDoc/en/acpcref.hlp/pclibname.htm libname mymdb "c:\demo.mdb"; proc sql; select idnum, lname from mymdb.staff where state='NY' order by lname; quit; hth Paul Choate DDS Data Extraction (916) 654-2160 > -----Original Message----- > From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Guibo > Xing > Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 11:10 AM > To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > Subject: Import MS Access data to SAS > > Hi all, > > What is a good way to transfer MA Access data to SAS. I used proc import > (or > import wizard), but some data formats were lost. Thanks! ...

Re: MS Access
Thanks Joe! Your posts always offer good info and they help me learn a lot. I only tried the data step update because it was something I read about in one of the many helpful SAS papers out there. That explains the log 'replace' note versus an 'update' note. So, here's what I did. I made a little temp data set with 2 obs and 3 variables: State_Project_Number Report_Month Payment_Disburse 0005-05-101 06-2009 111111 0008-14-110 06-2009 111111 Next, used SQL (my SQL knowledge being very limited): PROC SQL; UPDATE RADS.MONTHLY_S...

Re: Exporting Multiple SAS files to MS Access #3
thanks so much Paul, worked great! ...

Re: from SAS to MS Access without Proc Export #3
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:03:59 -0500, Bill Droogendyk <bill_droogendyk@DOFASCO.CA> wrote: >Folks: > >I've an application running from my PC via SAS Connect to the Mainframe >that harvests some MF data, downloads the data and uses proc export to >build an MS Access file. Now and again, the app fails due to a glitch >on our PC network. I'm doing it this way because we don't have proc >export on the MF. > >I can produce xl files from the MF to the PC network with ODS, html and >ftp. MS Access imports xl files quite readily, but xl files do have a >size limit that we sometimes exceed.Is there also a simple "equivalent" >way to produce (directly) ms access files with only SAS Base? > >Thanks, Bill Hi, Bill, Consider producing .csv file on MF side, Then, later, move it to pc. MS Access should have no problem importing (or linking) .csv file into its table. Just my $.02 Cheers, Chang ...

Re: help SAS/MS ACCESS, general database questions #3
Rob: MS Access imports data easily from dBase (*.dbf) files. I see no advantage in moving to SAS for that feature, especially if you would prefer to use the basic DE form controls in MS Access to develop what should be a simple DE capability. Although ODBC transfers of data from MS Access (*.mdb) databases has some pitfalls, as does OLEdb or other middleware (in particular, conversions of integers to floating point numbers, date/time values, and nulls/missings), a bit of Q/C will help you iron out the wrinkles and set up a reliable connection. It often helps as well to separate a data collection operation from a data analysis group. Even on a small scale, periodic publishing of analytic datasets usually works better than giving researchers continuous access to primary data files. Continuous access makes it more difficult to check estimates for consistency and to replicate earlier results. A separate database for data collection operations also makes it easier to implement a sound database design for operations. Data analysts prefer to restructure data to fit analytic procedures, and have little appreciation of data integrity constraints and data validation. Fortunately you do not have to choose between MS Access (or another DBMS) and SAS. SAS has particular value on the analytic side of your project(s). Access to a data source with a good relational database design guarantees that a SAS programmer can restructure data quickly and accurately into the structures that analysts ...

Re: SAS Advanced Programming Exam for SAS 9: SAS Joke of the year. #3
Okay, I think I need to weigh-in on this. First, the exam is designed to test what you know about how SAS works. I think it does a fair job at that. (I say so partly because I only scored 89 on the exam. Now, I didn't prepare for the exam; I was really testing the exam when I took it as opposed to using the exam to test my skills.) The exam doesn't know how well you can program. There is a big difference between having a large vocabulary and knowing the rules of grammar and knowing how to write. Similarly, there's a big difference between knowing how SAS works and knowing how to program. The exam does not test how well you can program. That said, when I look for someone to hire that I don't know, I need everything I can get to evaluate the candidate. Sure, it would be nice if they brought a portfolio of their code so I could see what they can write. That seldom happens, and when it does the code is often not really written by the applicant. So, I look for other things. An applicant often tells what they worked on, but that too can be exaggerated. What am I left with? Well, someone can program who doesn't know SAS, but probably they won't be a very good SAS programmer. I'd rather have the exam to judge than to not have the exam. If I were to apply for a job where the employer didn't know me, I would also want the certification to help them make the decision. Oh, as for the version 9 questions, I remember finding several. Just d...

Re: R vs. SAS (was Replacement for SAS (SPSS vs. SAS, redux)) #3
Wow, that was a leap. Better not use Apache or PHP then. Andy >-----Original Message----- >From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On >Behalf Of ben.powell@CLA.CO.UK >Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 10:37 AM >To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU >Subject: Re: R vs. SAS (was Replacement for SAS (SPSS vs. SAS, redux)) > >Sounds like R is the SAS equivalent of Linux .. who are >incidentally in all >sorts of a copy left/right mess at the moment. > >On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:39:37 -0500, Peter Flom <flom@NDRI.ORG> wrote: > >>I use both SAS a...

Re: SAS/access for Oracle and MS SQL server are different license? #3
Thanks Michael, But SAS/Access to ODBC or SAS/Access to OLE DB are also need to be licensed right? Looks like we don't have them either. Are there other options? On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:37:28 -0400, Michael Raithel <michaelraithel@WESTAT.COM> wrote: >Dear SAS-L-ers, > >Ya Huang posted this interesting question: > >> Hi there, >> >> I ran proc setinit and see we have SAS/ACCESS Interface to >> ORACLE, but not MS SQL server. Does it mean we need to pay >> the license of SQL server in order to access SQL server? I >> see people sometimes simply say "SAS/access for RDBMS", does >> it mean all RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL etc.) are >> under one umbrella, so that you only need to pay SAS/access for RDBMS? >> >Ya, here at SAS Mecca a number of folks use SAS/Access to ODBC or SAS/Access to OLE DB to access and crunch data stored in SQL Server databases. Seeing as you do not have SAS/Access to MS SQL, perhaps you have one of the aforementioned products... If so, then you should be good- to-go. If not, then it is time for Plan B... which will require the presence of your company's accountants:-( > >Ya, best of luck in all of your SAS endeavors! > > >I hope that this suggestion proves helpful now, and in the future! > >Of course, all of these opinions and insights are my own, and do not reflect those of my organization or my associates. All SAS code and/or meth...

Re: SAS Sample 1728 Was ---> Re: SAS Sample 1727 #3
First, let me admit/acknowledge that I have no knowledge of the history of this thread. Been tied up catching up post SAS Global Forum and post the announcement of sasCommunity.org. But I would like to offer some thoughts regarding Toby's comment: > No as for the sascommunity.org, do we really want a macro library. Well I > would say yes and no. I would like to have one and there are those who > have > paced some Macros on there already. I believe Don and Ron both have, > actually they were on there before the Wiki went public. However, since > people tend to get Ma...

Re: SAS System Viewer 9.1 unable to open SAS datasets ( SAS 9.1.3)
A question in return: is your table from windows? compressed from another system? and specially with personnel formats hard coded inside? Andre msiddu2000 a �crit : > SAS System Viewer 9.1 was able to open datasets that were created by > V8 engine (SAS 8.2), but is unable to open datasets that are created > with V9 engine (SAS 9.1.3). > > Does this need SAS System Viewer to be upgraded ? > or > Something else needs to be done ? > > -- Andr� WIELKI INED (Institut National d'Etudes D�mographiques) Service Informatique 133 Boulevard Davout 75980 Paris Cedex 20 m�l : wielki@ined.fr t�l : 33 (0) 1 56 06 21 54 ...

Re: How to access automatically in SAS a MS Access table name
i am not sure if SAS will support long file name if you use libname. a workaround is to use passthrough. On Jan 16, 2008 12:31 PM, JKamgang@Yahoo.com <JBKamgang@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear All, > > > > Happy New Year , > > > > Please, I need your help in figuring out how to access in SAS a MS > Access > table name which has more than 32 characters. As this program merges 5 > databases, I need to have almost everything automated. That's why I > don't want to rename manually the table names. > > > > Please find the program below. > > > > Thanks in advance for your kind assistance, > > > > Jean Baptiste > > > > The program: > > - - - > > > > options VALIDVARNAME=ANY ; > > libname DBsource access 'S:\Data > Management\External\Projects\MTCT-Plus\MTCT-Plus November 2007 > Data\Programs\Data\MTCT-PlusData All.mdb'; > > /* Creating the Pediatric HIV result information additional */ > > > > data* pedResultadd ; > > set dbsource.'tblInfantHIVTestResultsAdditional'n (keep = > > testid studyid labid i2 i2_da i2_mo i2_yr i2a i2b i2text > > ); > * > > run*; > > - - - The log - - > > 1636 > > 1637 /* Creating the Pediatric HIV result information additional */ > > 1638 > > 1639 data pedResultadd ; > > 1640 set dbsource.'tblInfantHIVTestResultsAdditional...

Re: SAS maps / SAS Graphs #3
Vincent, While it probably violates most of the requirements for "good" graphs, I've been quite impressed with how much information one can convey with a SAS prism map. For example, the map I used in a presentation last year: http://torsas.ca/downloads/Art.ppt#357,4,Slide 4 showed the number of vehicles in each of Canada's provinces and territories, representing number by height of the geographical area. Art ----------- On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:08:11 -0500, Vincent Granville <vincentg@DATASHAPING.COM> wrote: >We are looking for nice SAS graphs to post in the image section on >AnalyticBridge. If you have produced such graphs, you are welcome to post >them (migh require a sign up, but it's free). You can also rate the graphs >posted by other participants. It's a good way to be noticed for the >quality of your work. See http://www.analyticbridge.com/photo/photo to >view the graphs currently posted (not all of them are produced with SAS). ...

Re: How to access automatically in SAS a MS Access table name #2
Hi Jean, It looks like your problem is that you've got a quote in a table name: Additional'n=20 If it is possible to rename that table, that might work. =20 Also, if you use the import feature in SAS, it will write code for you = that you can save and put in a program- you might try that to see if it = can handle this kind of file name. I'd rename the table in Access, = though- a quote in a table name is likely to contiously cause you = problems. -Mary ----- Original Message -----=20 From: JKamgang@Yahoo.com=20 To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU=20 Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 11:31 AM Subject: How to access automatically in SAS a MS Access table name = which has more than 32 characters? Dear All, Happy New Year , Please, I need your help in figuring out how to access in SAS a MS Access table name which has more than 32 characters. As this program merges 5 databases, I need to have almost everything automated. That's why I don't want to rename manually the table names. Please find the program below. Thanks in advance for your kind assistance, Jean Baptiste The program: - - - options VALIDVARNAME=3DANY ; libname DBsource access 'S:\Data Management\External\Projects\MTCT-Plus\MTCT-Plus November 2007 Data\Programs\Data\MTCT-PlusData All.mdb'; /* Creating the Pediatric HIV result information additional */ data* pedResultadd ; set dbsource.'tblInfantHIVTest...

Re: SAS and MS Access
If you don't then you could perhaps consider bolting on your own JDBC interface in Java? (JDBC is free SAS ACCESS to PC is not...) On Thu, 6 May 2004 07:27:13 +0100, =?iso-8859-1?q?Ari=20Toikka?= <toikkari@YAHOO.CO.UK> wrote: >Hi, > >if you have ACCESS to PC Data files licensed, >you can use the import / export wizards (File / Import Data) >You can then save the generated program, which >might look for example like this: > >Proc import out = sasuser.test > datatable="h456test" > dbms =ACCESS97 replace; > DATABASE="T:\h345test.mdb"; >run; >If you have columns in MS Access having a length over 1024 characters, >you have to add: > >Memosize=xxxxxxx ; /* xxxxx=the maximum length */ > >Ari Toikka >Statistics Finland > > > > > > >Peter Hruby <hrubyp@SYMPATICO.CA> wrote:Hi SAS-L, > >I am wondering what choice do I have to access tables in MS Access datbase. >Can I use SAS/Access to ODBC or SAS/Access to PC Files or DDE or WB scripts? >I appreciate any experience and examples. > >Thanks >Peter. > > >--------------------------------- > Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now ...

Re: Invoking SAS from non SAS environment! #3
Ankit, If performance is an issue then definitely go with a web service based approach. Web services offer synchronous and asynchronous communication. Since web services communicate over port 80, they are secure and they are as fast as your internet connection. Using older stuff such as ftp and telnet are going to be slower not to mention a lot more cumbersome. Also, going down these older paths can work but it will be a hacked up solution and may not be supported by the IT dept over time? Why? Open ports outside of 80 are security issues. Hence, why web services are so important. However, i...

Re: Deleting SAS Data from a SAS DATASET #3
The disadvantages of using SQL delete are (1) NOBS= is no longer accurate, and (2) POINT= may behave unexpectedly. If those are not issues, then the delete would be faster, with or without an index, than recreating the data set (especially if the data set has indexes that would need to be rebuilt). -- Jack Hamilton jfh@alumni.stanford.org On Aug 15, 2008, at 11:17 am, Mary wrote: > One thing you might do is to add an index on the snap_dt to the > dataset; if that's there then you should be able to delete the > records in place: > > proc sql; > delete from prod.master_date; > where snap_dt = "&end_dt"d; > quit; > run; > > In both the ways you are trying now you are creating new data sets > rather than deleting records from the current data set; it would > seem to me that a SQL delete statement would be faster than creating > new datasets even if there isn't an index on the date. > > -Mary > ----- Original Message ----- > From: SUBSCRIBE SAS-L Chandra Gadde > To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 12:14 PM > Subject: Deleting SAS Data from a SAS DATASET > > > Hi All > > I have several SAS datasets that are very very big. (50GB of size). > Every > month, the data is being appended to these datasets. I need to > deleted the > data which is greater than 24 months. What is the best method to do > this? > Please help me. > ...

Re: SAS code beautifier or SAS Tidy #3
Yes indeed. I gave Alan the worst code (authors shall remain anonymous to protect the guilty, but the project involved Mortgage Banking services...) I have seen in over two decade of looking at SAS code, and his utility cleaned it right up. On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Richard Read Allen <peakstat@wispertel.net>wrote: > Try www.savian.net. I think Alan Churchill may have developed some > utilities > that may be able to help you. > > -Richard > > -----Original Message----- > From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Mary > Sent: ...

Re: Diffrence between SAS coding and SAS implementation #3
saikumarkorrapati@GMAIL.COM wrote: > >Hi Group, > >i just wanted to clarify my doubt > >I am working with SAS in financial domain from past 2 years. > >Usually i do codoing for conversion of all input files ( whatever the >type like excel ,. flat files etc) and generate the reports and >maintaing data bases and performence tuning etc ... > > >But recently i come across the words from some of the business managers >- SAS implementation. > >What is mean by SAS implementation ? > > implematation is like automation of all the tasks? > >or still it mean SAS in all phases of the project ? > > > >Thanks in advance. > >Sai kumar First, you have to bear in mind that much of this is buzzword bingo. So what I have used may not be what your managers mean. But I would guess that they mean 'SAS implementation' to mean the process of installing all the SAS components they want, and getting those pieces tuned properly to meet their needs. It may also include the programming portions needed to get their business processes up and running. HTH, David -- David L. Cassell mathematical statistician Design Pathways 3115 NW Norwood Pl. Corvallis OR 97330 _________________________________________________________________ From photos to predictions, The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes has it all. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline1 ...

Re: EWMA in base SAS / or SAS/STAT? #3
Thanks for respnse David. I am trying to replicate some Perl code along these lines (sorry, wikipedia again). I am perplexed that I cannot get the weights in either Exponential or Linear algorithms to sum to one, at least not close enough. I am translating from Perl scripts posted at these links, so this could be part of the issue. Basically, I just want to pass in N and generate a vector of weights that sum to one. I cannot seem to achieve this in either case. Anybody want to take a crack at these? * Exponential weights; * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Exponential_moving_average_weights_N%3D15.png; %let N=15; %let f= (1- (2/(&N+1))); %put &f; data _null_; retain total 0; do i=1 to &N; value = (1 - &f) * (&f **i); total= total + value; put i= value= total=; end; run; * Linear Weights; * from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Weighted_moving_average_weights_N%3D15.png ; %let N=15; %let div = (&N * (&N + 1)) / 2; data _null_; retain total 0; do i=1 to &N; if i <= &N -1 then do; value = (&N - i) / &div; end; else do; value = 0; end; total = total + value; put i= value= total=; end; run; On 10/11/06, David L Cassell <davidlcassell@msn.com> wrote: > > >From: Michael Murff <mysasbox@GMAIL.COM> > >Reply-To: Michael Murff <mysasbox@GMAIL.COM> > >To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > >Subject: EWMA in base SAS / or SAS/STA...

Re: Difference Between PC SAS and UNIX SAS #3
On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 05:51:32 -0700, Lou <lpogoda@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote: >On Jun 5, 11:50 pm, PaulOK <nancynpaul-s...@yahoo.com> wrote: >> On Jun 5, 5:53 pm, "Lou" <lpog...@verizon.net> wrote: >> .... >> >> > In my limited experience, there are minor programming differences - you use >> > a forward slash instead of a backward slash in path names for example, >> >> .... >> Actually one can use either forward or backward slashes in Windows SAS >> programs. > >Yes one can use either in SAS for Windows, but not in SAS for Unix > >> >> libname datalib "c:/data/project/work"; >> >> works exactly the same as >> >> libname datalib "c:\data\project\work"; >> >> .... >> >> > Lastly, the documentation for SAS on Unix is riddled with misinformation and >> > in some cases is flatly wrong - obviously copied from some other platform >> > (probably Windows) and not checked for accuracy or applicability. >> >> Could you provide a specific example where the UNIX SAS documentations >> is 'flatly wrong'. > > >I'm not currently working in a place that has a unix environment, so >this is from memory. Where I was working a couple of years ago, the >company had made the decision to go to SAS on Unix, bought a shiny new >server, installed SAS, etc. I was par...

Re: SAS -> MySQL without SAS/ACCESS
XML, OleDb driver for SAS (free), ODBC driver from SAS (free). SAS/Access is only required to get data from a source, not the other way around. Alan Alan Churchill Savian www.savian.net -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of RolandRB Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 1:50 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Q: SAS -> MySQL without SAS/ACCESS What is the easiest and neatest way to get a sas data set into MySQL without using SAS/ACCESS? I am hoping there are some useful URLs for this. ...

Re: SAS vs. SPLUS vs. SAS #3
I don't know much about trials work, but it has been discussed on the r-help list, and there are definitely people who use R for this type of thing Peter -----Original Message----- >From: Paul Miller <pjmiller_57@YAHOO.COM> >Sent: Dec 11, 2009 4:09 PM >To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU >Subject: SAS vs. SPLUS vs. SAS > >Hello Everyone, >� >I’ve recently become interested in sequential clinical trials designs. I’ve purchased a book that discusses the topic called “Analysis of Clinical Trials using SAS: A Practical Guide.” Upon trying to run some of the ...

Web resources about - Re: SAS and MS Access #3 - comp.soft-sys.sas

Local access and transport area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Local access and transport area (LATA) is a term used in U.S. telecommunications regulation. It represents a geographical area of the United ...

Facebook Expanding Access to Conversion Lift Measurement
Facebook launched conversion lift measurement in January 2015 with the goal of helping advertisers track conversions instead of clicks, and the ...

Planet OS Opens Access To Weather Data
... for software developers using weather data to power their apps, researchers and climate specialists enabling them to discover, access and build ...

Access your clipboard from any PC or Mac with 1Clipboard
1Clipboard is a free tool which enables sharing your clipboard contents with other PCs or Macs. The developer says that Android and iOS apps ...

Ankara court bans Facebook and Twitter access - Business Insider
Turkey last year blocked access to Twitter over the sharing of photographs of a prosecutor being held at gunpoint by far-left militants.

US says losing access to China-claimed waters would be huge
CANBERRA, Australia (AP) — A U.S. Navy commander warned Wednesday that if the United States lost access to international waters claimed by China ...

MIT, Harvard researchers push new way for users to control access to personal data
Cryptography researchers at MIT and Harvard have developed software called Sieve that is designed to help users keep track of encrypted personal ...

How to access Google Drive files faster with Launch Center Pro
... Launch Center Pro has solved many workflow problems for me over the years. Most recently it’s been an immense time-saver when it comes to accessing ...

Cal Investigation Finds Assistant Coach Sexually Harassed Reporter Who Accused Him Of Trying To Trade ...
... a copy of Cal’s investigation into the matter, and even Hufnagel’s own statements make it appear that he attempted to trade sex for access, ...

Paragon's early access starts now, no more progress wipes
Paragon is gearing up for launch in the future, but for now, Epic is keen on putting it into an Early Access phase. The good news is that there ...