Re: SAS/DMS library default library allocations using SAS V8.2 on #2

The library allocations have to be stored <somewhere>, otherwise you
wouldn't continue to get the prompt.  You can look under your userid to see
if it's there (though I suspect you've already done that), but a better
question would be directed at the SAS sysadmin--ask them where these
profiles/customizations are stored (the sasuser.profile is the generic
one--your personal one is concatenated along with it).  You may be able to
see your session info under your userid tso log (shows usage information),
though off the top of my head I can't remember if it captures allocation
parms or not.

Reminds me of the 'there are no correct answers' situation that can happen
when you log off of spf/e, when it asks what to do with your session log
(reuse, delete, etc.)--you're prompted every time, until you change the
settings in your tso profile to stop asking you the question.  Become one
with your Kobayashi Maru simulation.

CH