From: edwardsm@UOGUELPH.CA [mailto:edwardsm@UOGUELPH.CA]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 9:44 AM
To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: SAS file to SPSS file

Good day all!

I'd just like to add a little note to the transition from SAS to SPSS
datafiles.  We use DBMSengines here on Campus to move from SAS to SPSS...
HOWEVER.....  I have not found a way to maintain the library formats in SAS
when moving to SPSS.   I can select SPSS sav files or SPSS por files -
either
way it does not maintain the variable value labels.

Has anyone else encountered this and maybe found a way around it?  SAS
suggested I tried DBMS Copy on my SUN system to accomplish this...

Thanks,
Michelle

___________________________________
A. Michelle Edwards, Ph.D.
Academic Services, CCS
Vehicle Services Bldg, University of Guelph
Guelph, Ontario
N1G 2W1

PH: (519) 824-4120 Ext. 54539
FAX: (519) 767-1620
Email: edwardsm@uoguelph.ca
___________________________________
0
pchoate (2538)

Re: running a sas file within a sas file
Like Joep wrote: that seems to be the right thing for the macro facility. With %include you are very static. With the macro facility that could be very dynamic. The simplest thing is: you could provide the statements you want to insert as parameter: %macro doit(stmt1=,stmt2=); ..... &stmt1 ..... &stmt2 ..... %mend; %doit(stmt1=%str(y=sqrt(y);), stmt2=%str(if y<2 then y=2;) ); with many other things you can do, e.g. conditional creating of statements, naming variables by parameters, create multiple statements with macro loops and much more. On the other hand: if you want to do such simple things like you wrote, avoid any %INC or %MACRO things! It is far more readable, if you don't use %INCLUDES. What do you think, that data-step will do: data a; %inc(inc1); %inc(inc2); %inc(inc3); run; ??? instead of: data a; set sashelp.class; if age>11 then age=11; keep name age; run; Gerhard On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 01:42:03 -0700, Joep Steeman <jsteeman@BUSINESSDECISION.COM> wrote: >On 9 jun, 09:20, zpe...@NATURE.BERKELEY.EDU (Zach Peery) wrote: >> Sorry to bug you all with such an easy one, but I havent had much luck >> with the usual help sources. >> >> I just want to run a sas program file within a sas program file. For >> example, in sas file 1 I want to set x equal to 2, then with file 2 >> invoked by file 1, I want to set y = 3. >> >> So sas file 1 looks like this... >> &g...

Re: SAS file to SPSS file #3
Toby - I SPSS apparently reads an xport file, not a cport file - just use the xport engine: (found on SAS-L) libname tranfile xport 'c:\spss\tfile.dat' proc copy in=inlib out=tranfile memtype=data; select dfile; run; /* or however else you want to copy the data to the export library*/ In SPSS ------- get sas data='tfile.dat' hth Paul Choate DDS Data Extraction (916) 654-2160 -----Original Message----- From: Toby Dunn [mailto:tdunn@OAKHILLTECH.COM] Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 9:13 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: SAS file to SPSS file Has or does, anyone done or know, if you can take a SAS dataset and send it out as a SPSS file. I should mention that I am using an os/390 system. (just gotta love that big iron). Thanks in Advance. Toby Dunn Also, I believe SPSS can read an Excel spreadsheet transparently, so to speak. So, using ODS to create and Excel spreadsheet may be a viable option. Jules Bosch www.JBCDA.com -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Choate, Paul@DDS Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 12:25 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: SAS file to SPSS file Toby - I SPSS apparently reads an xport file, not a cport file - just use the xport engine: (found on SAS-L) libname tranfile xport 'c:\spss\tfile.dat' proc copy in=inlib out=tranfile memtype=data; select dfile; run; /* or however else you want to copy the data to the export library*/ In SPSS -...

Re: Executing separate SAS File from Main SAS File
See %include -----Original Message----- From: owner-sas-l@listserv.uga.edu [mailto:owner-sas-l@listserv.uga.edu]On Behalf Of tobyrathgeb@stanford.edu Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 2:42 PM To: sas-l@uga.edu Subject: Executing separate SAS File from Main SAS File Hi All I was wondering if I can initiate execution of SAS code stored in a SAS file from my main SAS code. Help very much appreciated. Thanks Toby __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately. Ce courrier �lectronique est confidentiel et prot�g�. L'exp�diteur ne renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s) d�sign�(s) est interdite. Si vous recevez ce courrier �lectronique par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser imm�diatement, par retour de courrier �lectronique ou par un autre moyen. ...

Re: Is there a system option for OpenVMS SAS version 8 where a sas program can create an output file with a file attribute of "Stream_LF" so that these external files c
Charles Patridge <charles_s_patridge@PRODIGY.NET> wrote: > Is there a system option for OpenVMS SAS version 8 where a sas program can > create an output file with a file attribute of "Stream_LF" so that these > external files can be served through an Apache WebServer properly? > > Currently, what happens is when we create a CSV file, the Apache Webserver > wants to load the contents of this CSV file into a single cell for Excel. > That is, all OBS are treated as a SINGLE record and all the contents is > loaded into a single cell within Excel. > > T...

SAS file to SPSS file
Has or does, anyone done or know, if you can take a SAS dataset and send it out as a SPSS file. I should mention that I am using an os/390 system. (just gotta love that big iron). Thanks in Advance. Toby Dunn Toby - I SPSS apparently reads an xport file, not a cport file - just use the xport engine: (found on SAS-L) libname tranfile xport 'c:\spss\tfile.dat' proc copy in=inlib out=tranfile memtype=data; select dfile; run; /* or however else you want to copy the data to the export library*/ In SPSS ------- get sas data='tfile.dat' hth Paul Choate DDS Data Extrac...

Re: Can I convert SPSS .sav file(NOT .por file) to SAS dataset.
SASuser.co.kr a �crit : > Hi ALL, > > Would you reply the question of subject? > > If yes, would you explain the method for convert? > > Thanks. > > Chulgyu > > Yes, With the use of DBMSCOPY or STATTRANSFER or inside the sas version 9.1.3 sp4 with proc import datafile="d:\spss.sav" dbms=sav out=table;run; The first two has advantage to capture the internal spss values and to produce a proc format code quasi totally correct (a missing ; at the end) In the case of sas, you may see if in your work , you have a new formats catalog and see if in your new sas file the correct formats are written in the the data; (It is not always the case). I am just now working with one case of this kind to understand why the produced formats names were erroneous and affected to the next variable. HTH Andre -- Andre Wielki INED (Institut National d'Etudes D�mographiques) 133 Boulevard Davout 75980 Paris Cedex 20 33 (0) 1 56 06 21 54 FRANCE ...

running a sas file within a sas file
Sorry to bug you all with such an easy one, but I havent had much luck with the usual help sources. I just want to run a sas program file within a sas program file. For example, in sas file 1 I want to set x equal to 2, then with file 2 invoked by file 1, I want to set y = 3. So sas file 1 looks like this... data data; x = 2; ***How do I invoke sas file 2 which sets y = 3 here???*** run; Thanks!!! On 9 jun, 09:20, zpe...@NATURE.BERKELEY.EDU (Zach Peery) wrote: > Sorry to bug you all with such an easy one, but I havent had much luck > with the usual help sources. > > I just want to run a sas program file within a sas program file. For > example, in sas file 1 I want to set x equal to 2, then with file 2 > invoked by file 1, I want to set y = 3. > > So sas file 1 looks like this... > > data data; > x = 2; > ***How do I invoke sas file 2 which sets y = 3 here???*** > run; > > Thanks!!! Here is a way. sas file 2 saved as your_file_location\inclfile2.sas: y = 3; sas file 1: data test; x = 2; %include 'your_file_location\inclfile2.sas'; put (_all_ ) (=); run; One could think macro, which could operate in much the same way, but can be more flexible. %macro setvar(v=y); &v = 3; %mend setvar; sas file 1: data test; x = 2; %setvar(v=z); put (_all_ ) (=); run; There are other ways as well. My question would be: why would you want this and in this way? Regards, Joep ...

Re: Problems converting spss file to sas #4
Ahhhh... Nothing like google to come up with the following: /* Ask dr. mean http://www.childrensmercy.com/stats/data/dates.asp SPSS stores date/time values as the number of seconds since October 14, 1582 (the start of the Gregorian calendar). If you specify only a date and not a time, then SPSS sets the time to midnight. When you subtract two dates, you get the duration of injury in seconds. Divide by 86,400 (=24*60*60) to get the duration of injury in days. Divide again by 7, 30, or 365.25 to get duration in weeks, months, or years. */ DATA _null_; spssdt = '14oct1582'd; input sec; sasdt = spssdt + sec/(3660*24); put sasdt date9.; cards; 12527222400 12529296000 12531196800 12534566400 12538022400 12540182400 12541737600 12545625600 ;;;; From the log: 01APR1973 24APR1973 16MAY1973 23JUN1973 02AUG1973 26AUG1973 13SEP1973 27OCT1973 Does it look better? -----Original Message----- From: data _null_, [mailto:datanull@gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 3:37 PM To: Wright, Richard Cc: SAS-L@listserv.uga.edu Subject: Re: Problems converting spss file to sas On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Richard Wright <richard.wright@dars.state.tx.us> wrote: > Looks like you might be picking it up as a datetime value, but it's > hard to say - what does the original data look like? That seems reasonable but the years don't quite look right. It may be a date or datetime with a different base date. brth_dat=12527222400 brth_da...

Re: R vs. SAS (was Replacement for SAS (SPSS vs. SAS, redux)) #4
No, sorry if I made it sound that way..... SAS and R are totally different in the way they work, how they are structured, what the statements look like, and so on. Not like French and Spanish, not even like English and Spanish. More like English and Swahilli. R has a lot in common with S Plus, both are based on the S language. But there is no hostility that I know of between S Plus and R (unlike the situation with Linux) Peter >>> <ben.powell@CLA.CO.UK> 2/5/2004 10:36:32 AM >>> wrote Sounds like R is the SAS equivalent of Linux .. who are incidentally in all sort...

Executing separate SAS File from Main SAS File
Hi All I was wondering if I can initiate execution of SAS code stored in a SAS file from my main SAS code. Help very much appreciated. Thanks Toby See %include -----Original Message----- From: owner-sas-l@listserv.uga.edu [mailto:owner-sas-l@listserv.uga.edu]On Behalf Of tobyrathgeb@stanford.edu Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 2:42 PM To: sas-l@uga.edu Subject: Executing separate SAS File from Main SAS File Hi All I was wondering if I can initiate execution of SAS code stored in a SAS file from my main SAS code. Help very much appreciated. Thanks Toby __________________________________...

Convert an SPSS sav file to SPSS portable files so I can read in SAS
I was wondering if someone would be willing to convert a couple of very small (1200 records) SPSS *sav files to a portable file format so that I can build a SAS dataset from it. On Jan 13, 8:34=A0am, Takeadoe <mtonkov...@msn.com> wrote: > I was wondering if someone would be willing to convert a couple of > very small (1200 records) SPSS *sav files to a portable file format so > that I can build a SAS dataset from it. Assuming that you have SPSS, you can use SaveAs to create the SAS files directly. No need to go through the portable file format. Takeadoe <mtonkovich@msn.com> writes: > I was wondering if someone would be willing to convert a couple of > very small (1200 records) SPSS *sav files to a portable file format so > that I can build a SAS dataset from it. You can use PSPP to do this: http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.html -- "...dans ce pays-ci il est bon de tuer de temps en temps un amiral pour encourager les autres." --Voltaire, _Candide_ On Jan 13, 11:22=A0am, JKPeck <JKP...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Jan 13, 8:34=A0am, Takeadoe <mtonkov...@msn.com> wrote: > > > I was wondering if someone would be willing to convert a couple of > > very small (1200 records) SPSS *sav files to a portable file format so > > that I can build a SAS dataset from it. > > Assuming that you have SPSS, you can use SaveAs to create the SAS > files directly. =A0No ...

Re: How to convert SAS file to .v5x file?
Miranda - What application is a .v5x file? Are saying a SAS v5.18 file? Paul Choate DDS Data Extraction (916) 654-2160 -----Original Message----- From: miranda [mailto:mixiao@UCLA.EDU] Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 3:05 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: How to convert SAS file to .v5x file? Hi , Does anyone know how to alter SAS 8.2 data files to .v5x files? Thanks. ...

Is there a system option for OpenVMS SAS version 8 where a sas program can create an output file with a file attribute of "Stream_LF" so that these external files can b
To SAS-Lers (specifically OpenVMS Users), Is there a system option for OpenVMS SAS version 8 where a sas program can create an output file with a file attribute of "Stream_LF" so that these external files can be served through an Apache WebServer properly? Currently, what happens is when we create a CSV file, the Apache Webserver wants to load the contents of this CSV file into a single cell for Excel. That is, all OBS are treated as a SINGLE record and all the contents is loaded into a single cell within Excel. To fix this problem, we are able to use an "Convert/FDL" th...

Re: How to convert SAS file to .v5x file? #2
As of version 7 SAS libraries were not backwards compatible (for writing) with version 5. If you have a third party application that needs a SASv5.18 file then you'll need to export from SAS to a different compatible filetype from that era such as CSV, WK1, or dbase that your application can import. Paul Choate DDS Data Extraction (916) 654-2160 -----Original Message----- From: Choate, Paul@DDS [mailto:pchoate@DDS.CA.GOV] Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 3:36 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: How to convert SAS file to .v5x file? Miranda - What application is a .v5x file? Are saying a SAS v5.18 file? Paul Choate DDS Data Extraction (916) 654-2160 -----Original Message----- From: miranda [mailto:mixiao@UCLA.EDU] Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 3:05 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: How to convert SAS file to .v5x file? Hi , Does anyone know how to alter SAS 8.2 data files to .v5x files? Thanks. ...

Re: Opening non SAS files with BASE SAS ?
SYSTASK may be what you want. SYSTASK COMMAND "operating system-command" <WAIT | NOWAIT> <TASKNAME=taskname> <MNAME=name-var> <STATUS=stat-var> <SHELL<="shell-command">>; On 10/10/07, anderson115@gmail.com <anderson115@gmail.com> wrote: > Is there a function that executes a non SAS file? > > I've written a macro that outputs a file with the extention SQL (EXE > would also be helpful). > > *.SQL files are associated with SQL server on my computer so I'd like > to make SAS execute this file so it triggers the SQL server program. > > Is this possible? > > Thank You, > Aaron > ...

Re: How to change .xls files into .txt files in SAS
Hi Gadde, Can you just open them in Excel, do a SaveAs, change the filetype to .txt and click OK? or do you have so many files that you want to automate this process? Are you wanting SAS to find all the ..xls files in a directory and then convert and output them? SAS can do that. and if you have so many files, we have to ask if these are of "like" things, and would it not be better to have them consolidated, but of course we have no idea what you circumstances are. Hope this is helpful. Mark Terjeson Senior Programmer Analyst, IM&R Russell Investment Group Russell Global Leaders in Multi-Manager Investing -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of SUBSCRIBE SAS-L Chandra Gadde Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 11:57 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: How to change .xls files into .txt files in SAS Hi All, I have several excel files saved in a directory. How can I change all the excel files into .txt files in SAS? Is there a way to do that? I think we can import one file at a time into SAS and then send them back as text files. Please help me if there is a possibility to do this. Thanks for the help Gadde ...

Re: converting sas transport files into sas datasets
Once you have assigned an xport libname you can read it in like a normal dataset. libname out xport 'C:\Documents and Settings\kdt\Desktop\class.xpt'; *- Create xport file; data out.class; set sashelp.class; run; *- Create work file from xport file; data work.class; set out.class; run; 2008/12/17 <pramila.sami@gmail.com>: > Hello All, > > Could anyone please give me the code for converting sas transport > files into sas datasets. thanks in advance. > ...

Re: sas data file --> excel file
I wrote a paper on doing this using Visual Studio Express for C# and reading the SAS dataset using OleDb. You can find the paper with step-by-step instructions here: http://www.savian.net/Utilities.aspx Several people have followed the steps with no issues. Alan Churchill Savian "Bridging SAS and Microsoft Technologies" www.savian.net -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Mindy Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 4:27 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: sas data file --> excel file Does any one know an easy way of transfer sas data file to excel file except EXPORT? we have DBMS engine, which is really easy to read excel file to SAS, but I don't know if that engine is helpful to export SAS data file to excel file. Any comments are welcome. Thanks. Mindy ...

Re: MS/ACCESS file convert to SAS file,
On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 19:24:01 -0500, Little T <xiao.chacha@GMAIL.COM> wrote: >I use PC SAS import to read in a MS/ACCESS data and converted it into >SAS data in PC. I transfered it to UNIX to run my code. But the log in >said: "invalid header". Since PC SAS had no problem to run and output >a PROC CONTENTS list, I am confussed by this error. Why a MS/ACCESS >data converted by PC SAS can not be read in UNIX SAS? My hunch is that it has nothing to do with MS/ACCESS. Are you sure that you are using the appropriate engine for your UNIX platform? On the PC, try data MYLIB.class; set sashelp.class; run; where MYLIB is the same library you use for the data imported from MS/ACCESS. Then transfer mylib.class to the UNIX machine the same way you transferred the first data set. See how that works. ...

Re: Exporting Sas file to a csv extension file
Randy, Remove the semicolon from the first line, plus you may need to add a dbms option. For example, try something like: proc export data = Datahave outfile = 'C:\dataneed.csv' DBMS=csv REPLACE; run; HTH, Art -------- On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 14:00:24 -0400, Randy <randistan69@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote: >I have to convert a sas data file to a csv format file >My code is > >proc export data = Datahave; >outfile = 'C:\dataneed.csv' ; >run; > >The log gives me an error message >ERROR: FILE= or TABLE= is required and must be specified. > >What is the mistake that I am making? ...

Re: View files with SAS extension in SAS explorer
The SAS explorer shows you sas datasets (.sas7bdat), not programs (.sas). Open program... wil let you open SAS programs (From the file menu). -Joe On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 4:37 PM, franwdwyer@googlemail.com < franwdwyer@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I'm just new to SAS and this list and have this question. > > If I create a new library in SAS Explorer and then I save some SAS > programs to it (.sas extension), how come I can't see these types of > file in the SAS Explorer? > > Thanks for any help, > > Fran > ...

Re: SAS executable files.. #4
> From: Christopher Amherst > Or as asked by higher-ups: > > "Is there a way to create a compiled SAS program that can be > run outside of the SAS environment?" > > So anyone know if it's possible to create an .exe file of > compiled SAS code? > > If so, what does one need, and where can I find the reference > materials to create it? Yes, The Next Big Thing from SAS is the Business Intelligence Server from which you can open The Software Cowboys word processor and spreadsheet the menu bar of which has a New&Improved SAS pick underneath is a list of Stored Processes tested programs which return their results into your .doc or .xls marvelous? no?! your check-book should contain a comma followed by three zeros for the following: * hardware: server * software SAS programs may be registered as a Stored Process via Enterprise Guide or by your resident Java server wizard. you can Google SAS Business Intelligence Server and find this: http://www.sas.com/technologies/bi/entbiserver/brochure.pdf Ron Fehd the macro maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov ...

Re: SAS File Registration #4
Oh this is tedious, and so typical of Operating Systems trying to "help" users. I have installed SAS, E.G. and then SV in that order deliberately to try to set and preserve file associations as I want them. The batch submission is something I wanted to avoid, and it still catches me in some reinstalls. In theory, you can modify the file associations through the "file types" tab of the "Folder options" tool which you find under "Tools" of Windows Explorer. I must say though, that I have had limited success reassigning applications to certain actions for file types. I suspect there is some wicked magic incantation I haven't used in Windows that means the assignments don't persist. Good luck getting getter results than I have had. Kind regards David -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of Ken Barz Sent: Wednesday, 8 August 2007 1:49 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: SAS File Registration It looks like when I did an installation of SAS + EG + ... on a new machine (WinXP), all of my file types were registered to Enterprise Guide. When I've tried to switch it back to SAS, double-clicking a program causes it to batch submit. Does anyone know off the top of their heads how to get the .sas, .log, ... registered back to plain old SAS? Thanks ...

Re: Opening non SAS files with BASE SAS ? #2
Hi, If, when you check your licensing(i.e. SETINIT) proc setinit; run; in SAS, if you have SAS/ACC-ODBC, then you can easily setup an ODBC entry in your Windows ODBC Wizard to your SQL Server. After doing that you can run the SQL Server query from SAS directly to SQL Server and have the result come right directly back into SAS into a SAS dataset. See the couple archive links below for syntax details. http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0709C&L=sas-l&P=R12721 http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0105D&L=sas-l&P=R13103 The X command in SAS can run external commands but the SQL-passthrough is what most of us use. Hope this is helpful. Mark Terjeson Senior Programmer Analyst, IM&R Russell Investments Russell Investments Global Leaders in Multi-Manager Investing -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of anderson115@GMAIL.COM Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 12:43 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Opening non SAS files with BASE SAS ? Is there a function that executes a non SAS file? I've written a macro that outputs a file with the extention SQL (EXE would also be helpful). *.SQL files are associated with SQL server on my computer so I'd like to make SAS execute this file so it triggers the SQL server program. Is this possible? Thank You, Aaron ...

Web resources about - Re: SAS file to SPSS file #4 1541682 - comp.soft-sys.sas

Chris Sale Fires On White Sox Exec In Wake Of The Adam LaRoche Retirement
One of baseball’s best players is angry with his team. Add Chicago White Sox pitcher Chris Sale to the list of people chiming in on the ongoing ...

Full Episode: WN 03/18/16: Salah Abdeslam, Wanted for Paris Attacks, Has Been Captured
Mexican actress Kate Del Castillo talks about El Chapo and Sean Penn; FBI's stern warning to motorists.

Minecraft Gets Samsung Gear VR Treatment, New Headset Impresses At Game Developers Conference
More Minecraft fans will find it more difficult to stay away from their games once the title has been fully ported to the Samsung Gear VR, and ...

The Price of Hulk Hogan's Privacy: Here's How Much of the $115 Million He'll Probably Get
E! Online The Price of Hulk Hogan's Privacy: Here's How Much of the $115 Million He'll Probably Get E! Online Today, a jury awarded former ...

"You are all gonna FREAK OUT": Microsoft program managers tease new Windows 10 features
Major new features have been a bit thin on the ground in recent Windows 10 previews - but a couple of Microsoft program managers say that some ...

iPhone SE’s Design “Nearly Identical” To iPhone 5s
As many of you guys have heard, Apple could be considering returning to the 4-inch form factor with the iPhone SE. It is unclear as to how the ...

Smaller Apple iPad Pro Starting At $599, Coming In 32GB And 128GB
While Apple is set to unveil a new iPhone and iPad Pro during this year’s spring event, it has been reported that the new 9.7-inch Apple iPad ...

EU Braced for Refugee Setbacks as Turkey Deal Meets Skepticism
Bloomberg EU Braced for Refugee Setbacks as Turkey Deal Meets Skepticism Bloomberg A woman sits on the side of a road after being detained ...

Syracuse routs Dayton in return to NCAA Tournament
ST. LOUIS (AP) — After routing Dayton in their NCAA Tournament opener, Syracuse guards Mike Gbinije and Trevor Cooney were asked whether they ...

UN Security Council condemns 'unacceptable' N. Korea missile tests
The UN Security Council strongly condemned North Korea after it test-fired ballistic missiles, and ordered Pyongyang to refrain from further ...