Re: SAS install problem #2

Joe,

I know time is well against you now on this, and this advice may come
too late.

I searched the MSDN blogs and came up with this entry:

Interestingly, it concerns a Lenovo machine, issues with the System
Migration Assistant and use of IE7.

I also observe that I haven't seen a note from SAS yet withdrawing their
advice that SAS 9.1.3 is not compatible with IE7.

I hope you find, or have found a solution.

Kind regards

David

"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet,
consectetur, adipisci velit..."