Re: sas macro question help

this page shows a suite that will produce what you want:

SmryEachVar: A data review suite
For Each Variable in All Data Sets in a Libref

paper http://www2.sas.com/proceedings/forum2008/003-2008.pdf

TinyUrl for this page: http://tinyurl.com/5682j8

http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/SmryEachVar_A_Data_Review_Suite

Ron Fehd  the module/routine/subroutine maven  CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2
at cdc dot gov
0
rjf2 (3342)