Re: SAS to MS Word help

      How are you inserting it?, is it manually or using DDE or ODS, can
you show us your SAS code?.

Prasad Ravi

                         DEBORAH GOODFELLOW
                         <happydebb@MSN.COM>    To:    SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
                         Sent by: "SAS(r)       cc:
                         Discussion"            Subject: SAS to MS Word help
                         <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.E

                         08/11/2003 10:53 AM
                         Please respond to
                         DEBORAH GOODFELLOW

Hi all, I am using SAS v8.2 and MS Word 2000.  I have a Word template that
am inserting a graph (CGM) into.  When I save the file, there is an added
blank page at the end.  Does anyone have code I can use in a data _null_,
put statement to delete the extra page?  Thanks!  Deb