Re: suggest: improve SAS Deployment Wizard for SAS v9.2, phase 2

Subject: Re: v9.2 phase 2, page update

"Make the installation of SAS BI Server easier!"

Ok w/me!
Just remember that the majority of us are still just installing only
SAS Foundation v9.2, and possibly Enterprise Guide v4.2

My rant/suggestion to Tech Support has been addressed.

I have added notes about my conversation with Tech Support
to this sas community wiki page:

http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/V9.2_Phase_2_install_guide

summary: if you have Build # greater than or equal to 28
then you can dispense with ForceInstall.

Ronald J. Fehd, IT Spec
HelpDesk Level 3: SAS
CDC SAS site representative
0