Re: TABLES TABLES TABLES #6

Ahhhh - I'm lovin' that one.
TY TY

In a message dated 12/1/2005 6:14:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rdevenezia@WILDBLUE.NET writes:

Friar  Broccoli wrote:
> Try this (a higher  authority):

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=lang_en&safe=off&as_qdr=all&q=de
fine%3A+data+table&btnG=Search&lr=lang_en

>  Howard Wood wrote:
>> OHHH went there, did that, got the t-shirt,  even.  I tried
>> everything in the book.  This person is  extremely LITERAL and
>> looking for the letter of the law, or  something........maybe my
>> trying so hard just egged him on, or his  stubbornness that kept his
>> feet in concrete, but I don't think  so.  He truly believes that.

The case for a network of linked  nodes representing a sparse matrix (also
known as a table) might send this  person to the medical office (or worse).

--
Richard A.  DeVenezia
http://www.devenezia.com/