Re: Version 9.1.2 vs. 9.1.3

Thanks for the helpful links, David.  I'm also interested in the
differences between 9.1.2 and 9.1.3, which aren't really delineated by
either of these sources, and whether anyone's experienced any "gotchas"
that were either caused or solved by moving from one to the other.

Steve Raimi
On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:21:19 -0900, David Neal <afdbn@UAA.ALASKA.EDU> wrote:

>Steve,
>There have been several posts regarding 9.1.3.  SAS even has the
>documentation up on their site.
>
>Have a look at the online docs:
>
>http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/sas9doc.html
>
>If you are specifically looking for new features, try:
>
>http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/91pdf/sasdoc_913/whatnew_835
0.pdf

>David
>

>Steve Raimi wrote:
>> I've tried searching SAS-L and the Tech Support section of the
Institute's
>> website, but I can't find any text comparing these two version.  I
thought
>> I'd seen some references to 9.1.3 here (though SAS-L Search gives me 0
>> results) - is there such a creature?  Does anyone recommend one over the
>> other?
>>
>> TIA,
>>
>> Steve

0