Re: WARNING: There is not enough memory available to build...

Ben:
You likely know that exact estimates require computation of a
potentially huge number of different possible distributions of data. A
logistic model with many variables or many states of variables may
require more memory than SAS has available to it. I wouldn't consider it
unusual for an exact logistic regression to fill up memory.

If you are opting for exact logistic regression because you trying to
estimate, say, an odds ratio for an outcome found in a very small
proportion of your data, you may have too many covariates for exact
estimates on your machine. Try reducing the complexity of the model to
minimal levels and computing estimates.If the minimal model produces
sensible results, it would be safe to say that the complexity of the
fuller model exceeds what a SAS exact logistic regression can support.
In that case it would make sense to ask SAS Tech support for model
dimensions that exact logistic should be able to handle on your machine.
Because resource use in exact computations tends to increase
exponentially with the complexity of a model, incrementing memory by any
reasonable amount may not do much for you. Best in this case to ask.
Your only practical choice might be to reduce the complexity of the
model.