Re: XML data to SAS data set converstion

It depends on the XML document. What is the complexity and what O/S are you
running on?

I have built utilities for doing XML to SAS conversion. You would need to
use a .NET language and consume the dll. The tool can be found at:

http://utilities.savian.net

Look for Data Management Utilities.

You could also try my XML to delimited and see if that works for you. I
haven't touched it in a few years so let me know if does not work.

For other tools, buy XmlSpy and do a conversion to a format that SAS can
read. Load your XML document and then have it convert it to a text or
database. You would need the correct SAS/Access product to do the database
import into SAS.

If it is a 1 time thing, I can do the conversion. Contact me directly if
interested.

Alan

Alan Churchill
Savian