SAS Clinical or SAS Financial?

As a Fresh SAS Programer, i need to choose a field to enter into, which one (clinical or Financial)has more opportunities? thanks so much!!
0
pengcheng

Learn Base SAS first.

"pengcheng wang"  wrote in message

As a Fresh SAS Programer, i need to choose a field to enter into, which one
(clinical or Financial)has more opportunities? thanks so much!!

0
Kenneth
5/21/2014 2:03:58 AM
yes, but in terms of financial or clinical, which filed would you recommend??

On Tuesday, May 20, 2014 9:03:58 PM UTC-5, Kenneth M. Lin wrote:
> Learn Base SAS first.
>

> "pengcheng wang"  wrote in message

> As a Fresh SAS Programer, i need to choose a field to enter into, which one
>
> (clinical or Financial)has more opportunities? thanks so much!!
0
pengcheng

Best SAS Clinical Online Training | Online SAS Clinical Training | Training SAS Clinical Online
SAS Clinical Online Training course by SUN IT Labs. We have excellent exper= ienced IT professionals who have more then 10+ Years of real time experienc= e Our trainers has good training experience so that best quality output wil= l be delivered. We also give interview support & Technical support. We mark= et your profile in USA, UK SINGAPORE, INDIA, and SOUTH AFRICA. We will give= you 100% Satisfaction and we provide best quality real time online trainin= g. We have completed more than 200 SAS Clinical batches through Online SAS = Clinical Training program, Our SAS Clinical Classe...

Best SAS Clinical Online Training | Online SAS Clinical Training | Training SAS Clinical Online
SAS Clinical Online Training course by SUN IT Labs. We have excellent exper= ienced IT professionals who have more then 10+ Years of real time experienc= e Our trainers has good training experience so that best quality output wil= l be delivered. We also give interview support & Technical support. We mark= et your profile in USA, UK SINGAPORE, INDIA, and SOUTH AFRICA. We will give= you 100% Satisfaction and we provide best quality real time online trainin= g. We have completed more than 200 SAS Clinical batches through Online SAS = Clinical Training program, Our SAS Clinical Classe...

SAS CONNECT/SAS Display Manager or BASE SAS
Hi, We have SAS EBI Server license. Many or our SAS Programmer wants to use BASE SAS (or SAS Display Manager) instead of SAS Enterprise Guide. But As you know Windows Server comes with only two terminal licenses. I see that we have SAS/CONNECT license (which came with BI suite). Can I install BASE SAS on PC and use SAS/CONNECT to run code on the server? Or Do we have to buy PC license for BASE SAS? What's options we have. Please help. Thanks On Oct 21, 8:11=A0am, abcu...@YAHOO.COM (Abc Unha) wrote: > Hi, > We have SAS EBI Server license. Many or our SAS Programmer wants to =A0us...

Re: SAS CONNECT/SAS Display Manager or BASE SAS
Dear SAS-L-ers, Abc Unha posted the following: > Hi, > We have SAS EBI Server license. Many or our SAS Programmer wants to > use BASE > SAS (or SAS Display Manager) instead of SAS Enterprise Guide. > > But As you know Windows Server comes with only two terminal licenses. > I see that we have SAS/CONNECT license (which came with BI suite). Can > I > install BASE SAS on PC and use SAS/CONNECT to run code on the server? > Or Do we have to buy PC license for BASE SAS? > > What's options we have. Please help. > Abc, I can't claim to know the ABC'...

What r the data types in SAS? in Base SAS , and SAS SQL
Hi all, What are the different data types in Base SAS and SAS SQL?? Regards, Amar. "Amar Mundankar" <amarmundankar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:5d3eb1f8-ea05-48f1-b41c-92b517889cbc@d4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > What are the different data types in Base SAS and SAS SQL?? > > Regards, > Amar. PROC SQL is part of base SAS, but it doesn't matter, the answer is the same wherever you are in SAS. SAS has only two data types, character and numeric. You use formats, informats, and lengths to achieve the effects other languages implement with a m...

SAS Clinical Training | SAS Programmer Course
Training type: Online Duration: 4-5 Weeks Batch Timings: Morning, Evening and Weekend batches available Who should attend? Bioinformatics or Life Science Graduates Job aspirants with basic understanding of clinical programming concepts or = statistics Clinical SAS Programming is used for Clinical Data Integration, Organizing,= Standardizing and Managing clinical research data and metadata. It provid= es the foundation you need to ensure standard, trusted clinical data to sup= port strategic analyses, such as cross-study and advanced safety analysis. = With SAS Clinical Programming...

Best Online training for SAS Clinical | SAS clinical Online Course
Ampletrainings offers best SAS Clinical Online Course & Online Training. SA= S Clinical Data Integration Server 2.1 is a new product offering from SAS t= hat focuses on pharmaceutical industry needs for transforming, managing, an= d verifying the creation of industry mandated data standards such as Clinic= al Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC). The product relies upon S= AS Data Integration Server to provide centralized metadata management using= the SAS Metadata Server and the tools to visually transform data. Online Training Features 1. Interactive Learning sess...

Best Online training for SAS Clinical | SAS clinical Online Course
Ampletrainings offers best SAS Clinical Online Course & Online Training. SA= S Clinical Data Integration Server 2.1 is a new product offering from SAS t= hat focuses on pharmaceutical industry needs for transforming, managing, an= d verifying the creation of industry mandated data standards such as Clinic= al Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC). The product relies upon S= AS Data Integration Server to provide centralized metadata management using= the SAS Metadata Server and the tools to visually transform data. Online Training Features 1. Interactive Learning se...

SAS Advanced Programming Exam for SAS 9: SAS Joke of the year.
Sick joke, not funny. You would have thought that adding the 9 tag to the exam would have meant testing the ability of using version 9. Not so. The exam doesn't test the ability of version 9. It doesn't even test the ability of using SAS. It tests one's ability of guessing the right answer, because on a lot of the questions that's all you can do. We cannot take material out of the test centre, so I am relating these issues from memory, but 42 is the answer to the Universe, and this one did stick in my memory. Question 42: Correct answer: None of the above. They have swapped ...

License question SAS/SHARE and SAS/ACCESS vs. SAS/IntrNet
Hello, I was wondering if any of you experienced SAS users could help. My small clin. software company is in the process of reviewing their SAS license, i.e. finding a cheaper solution than the constellation we are currently using: SAS / ACCESS + SAS / Share + SAS / Connect + SAS / IntrNet Our SAS server is currently handling some (not all) reporting duties for the main J2EE-type application that has a back-end DB2 database. We are using SAS/ACCESS to copy our db2 tables and then performing roll-ups / summaries and proc means in batch at night. SAS then delivers tabulated reports and gra...

> From: Amar Mundankar > Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 8:10 AM > To: sas-l@uga.edu > Subject: What r the data types in SAS? in Base SAS , and SAS SQL > > Hi all, > What are the different data types in Base SAS and SAS SQL?? character, lengths from 1 to 32,000+ numeric: lengths from 2 to 8 dates are a subtype of numeric and are identified by their date, datetime, or time formats the new proc TSPL (Table Server Processing Language) supports ANSI data types: bigint, tinyint, etc. http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/tsag/30878/HTML/default/a003 065339.htm http://s...

sas macro call sas macro call sas macro
Hi, here is my test data set: DATA one ; INFILE cards ; INPUT a b1 b2 b3 b4; subjid+1 ; CARDS ; 1 3 4 7 7 1 6 5 8 8 1 3 4 7 9 1 3 3 6 8 2 1 2 5 10 2 2 3 6 10 2 2 4 5 9 2 2 3 6 11 ; RUN ; then I tried this code: %macro pnt(data); proc print data=&data.; run; %mend pnt; %macro loopSubset(data, subbasedon, funcmacro); proc sort data=&data. nodupkey out=sublist(keep=&subbasedon.); by &subbasedon.; run; PROC Sql; select count(*) as cnt into : totlist from sublist quit; run; ***** loop all subsets *****; %do n=1 %to &totlist.; d...

Alternative SAS Training For SAS Programmers in Clinical Trials
I've shared a document with you called "Alternative SAS Training For SAS Programmers in Clinical Trials Settings": http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhdqd4jw_06bf3vq It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs & Spreadsheets. To open this document, just click the link above. SAS-Lers, Google's Writely is ready for testing. I have placed a SAS related document on Google documents and have invited the entire SAS community to have at it Yes, you can edit it, denigrate it or what ever you feel like doing. All the revisions will be saved!. The purp...

Re: SAS Advanced Programming Exam for SAS 9: SAS Joke of the year.
I took the advanced exam this April because I wanted a relatively systematic way of assessing my knowledge of SAS in a short time span. For that purpose, it was worth it. Since I learn SAS by doing new tasks, or re-doing old tasks in a new way, I assume my knowledge of SAS is uneven, even though I am regarded as productive, and frequently creative in using SAS to solve our group's problems. I passed the test, with lower subscores on the components that I expected to be weakest on. I thought many of the questions made me think about some fundamental, sometimes subtle, features of the lan...

Web resources about - SAS Clinical or SAS Financial? - comp.soft-sys.sas

Home - FinancialMagazin.com - Financial News Portal
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WMT) may have stumbled due to low sales over the past few months followed up by the recent blow on the sales and ...

Financials Trend - Financials Trend NYSE NASDAQ OTC MARKETS - Financials Trend
Dallas, Texas 09/30/2013 (Financialstrend) - Tesla Motors, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) stock has been on an upwards trajectory over the past More... Dallas, ...

Financial Wisdom Works
Home Staff Privacy Policy Contact Search for: News Budgeting Education Debt Insurance Retirement Investing Credit Cards Teach Kids Financial ...

Liability (financial accounting) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Liabilities in financial accounting need not be legally enforceable; but can be based on equitable obligations or constructive obligations. An ...

Financial advisers say new standards could push thousands to quit
Thousands of financial advisers might quit the industry if the government pushes ahead with plans to make advisers hold degree-equivalent qualifications ...

NY Jobs: NYU, Contently, Financial Times
... New York University is hiring a web marketing manager for the Stern School of Business, while Contently needs a senior brand editor . Financial ...

Gulf banks tempted by Iranian financial market
Gulf banks tempted by Iranian financial market

More than 50 new financial institutions in the United States now support Apple Pay
The roster of financial institutions supporting Apple Pay in the United States continues to grow. Apple recently added more than 50 new names ...

Intel: Bernstein Sees ‘Obfuscation’ in How They Disclose Financials
Bernstein Research ’s Stacy Rasgon today takes aim at Intel ’s (INTC) financial disclosure practices, writing that the company should have disclosed ...