SAS/Warehouse Administrator Problem?? or SAS/ACCESS problem?? #2

hello,

I've built a process in SAS/Warehouse Administrator, where i'm trying
to extract distinct cities from the 3 tables(source schema) in Oracle
into a new table (target schema) called CITY and again into UniqueCity
(target schema) bcos of some redundancy. The process looks like this.

                                 Unique City

                                    mapping

                                     CITY

                    |                    |                   |
                    |                    |                   |
              mapping 1         mapping 2       mapping 3
                    |                     |                   |
                    |                     |                   |
             SUPPLIER_TBL    BANK_TBL         TRANSPORTER_TBL

Of course its all metadata driven. Now the issue on hand is the table
does get created but the values in the table are missing. Say the table
created should consist of 9 rows with only one variable CITY. When i
query this in the Oracle(target schema) its showing only rows: 1,5,9
rest in between rows are blank. The final table should actually consist
of only 7 rows wheras its showing only 4 rows. I hope the following
gives a better perspective.

I think its a problem with the SAS/ACCESS part.

I'll give u the result of the views I created for better
understanding.Here are the following results:

                      UNIQUE CITIES IN BANK TABLE                   1
                                       04:13 Wednesday, April 19, 2006

                         Obs    CITY

                           1    Hyderabad
                           2    Mumbai

                   UNIQUE CITIES IN TRANSPORTER TABLE          2
                                       04:13 Wednesday, April 19, 2006

                         Obs    CITY

                           1    Chennai
                           2    Mumbai
                           3    Patna
                           4    Secunderabad

                   UNIQUE CITIES IN SUPP TABLE                      3
                                      04:13 Wednesday, April 19, 2006

                         Obs    CITY

                           1    Bangalore
                           2    New Delhi
                           3    Secunderabad

            CONCATENATION OF 3 UNIQUE(BY CITY) SQL VIEWS         4
                                      04:13 Wednesday, April 19, 2006

                         Obs    CITY

                           1    Hyderabad
                           2    Mumbai
                           3    Chennai
                           4    Mumbai
                           5    Patna
                           6    Secunderabad
                           7    Bangalore
                           8    New Delhi
                           9    Secunderabad

  CONCATENATION OF 3 VIEWS UNIQUE(BY CITY) LOADED TO ORACLE       5
                                       04:13 Wednesday, April 19, 2006

                         Obs    CITY

                           1    Hyderabad
                           5    Patna
                           9    Secunde

                DISTINCT CITIES FROM ALL IN SQL VIEW                 6
                                      04:13 Wednesday, April 19, 2006

                         Obs    CITY

                           1    Hyderabad
                           2    Patna
                           3    Secunde

                DISTINCT CITIES FROM ALL 3 IN ORACLE                 7
                                     04:13 Wednesday, April 19, 2006

                         Obs    CITY

                           1    Hyderabad

saivs28 (23)