Two Senior level SAS Developer/Statistical Analyst opportunities in Columbus, Ohio

I have two full-time Senior SAS/Statistcal Analyst opportunties at a VP
level in Columbus, Ohio for JPMorgan Chase in Direct Marketing.  We have
excellent benefits and will pay relocation.  If anyone wants more
information, please call me at the below number or send me your resume.

Sincerely,
Lori

Lori Pirooz
National Staffing Network
JPMorgan Chase
3415 Vision Drive, Columbus, Ohio  43219
phone:  614-422-5023
fax:  614-422-6770

                    Philip Mason
                    <phil@WOODSTRE       To:     SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
                    ET.ORG.UK>           cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     UK based junior permanent SAS role
                    "SAS(r)
                    Discussion"
                    <SAS-L@LISTSER
                    V.UGA.EDU>

                    07/30/2004
                    03:54 AM
                    Please respond
                    to Philip
                    Mason

A very interesting role converting an analytical model from EXCEL to SAS
for
a friend of mine, and then using it to consult with clients whilst
developing it more - eventually into a web based application. The job is in
the theme park sector and involves travel to theme parks around the world -
plus lots of SAS programming. Ideal for someone with 2-3 years of SAS
experience, due to salary level available. If you want to know more then
please send me a CV or a little about your background no later than 6th
August.

You should be entitled to live & work in England to be able to get this
position.

thanks
Phil Mason

p.s. I don't usually advertise jobs, but it is for a good friend of mine.