Get rid of the title

I have a syntax which, when run, generates a IGRAPH for every subject I
have (actually two graphs per subject). In the output file each IGRAPH
gets a separate title which simply states "Interactive Graph". As having
this title a few dozen times is redundant, I wondered whether I can put
a command in my syntax to prevent SPSS from generating this title ...
or, if this is not possible, maybe I could change it to something more
sensible, again automated within the syntax?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Matthias
0
Matthias
5/10/2006 4:25:40 PM
comp.soft-sys.stat.spss 5679 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

If you want to get rid of this in the right hand side of the Viewer
(rather than in the outline pane), you can suppress it with OMS.  Here
is an example.
OMS select headings/if command='igraph'/destination viewer=no.
<your igraph commands>
OMSEND.

"Interactive graph" will still appear in the outline, because it is the
root for the Igraph output, but you won't see it in the main output.
To get rid of it also in the outline would require an autoscript to
promote the items below it and then delete it.

HTH
Jon Peck
SPSS

0
JKPeck

How to get rid of the page number in title page
\documentclass{article} \title{...} \begin{document} \maketitle \end{...} After compilation, there is a page number '1' at the foot of title page I've tried \pagestyle{empty}, but it seems dosn't work Anyone could help me, please? On 14-02-2006 7:07, wensa wrote: > \documentclass{article} > > \title{...} > \begin{document} > \maketitle > > \end{...} > > After compilation, there is a page number '1' at the foot of title page > I've tried \pagestyle{empty}, but it seems dosn't work > > Anyone could help me, please? H...

How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr?
How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? On 11/13/2014 7:51 PM, satishmlmlml@gmail.com wrote: in 4 different threads > How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? > fileno() in not supported. Is it only in 3.1? What is the workaround? > io.UnsupportedOperation: fileno > How to give a file descriptor number to this function? How to get a file descriptor number? Satish, you are acting like the variety of troll called a Help Vampire. One of the symptoms is hogging the newsgroup by starting multiple threads a da...

How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? #2
How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? On 11/13/14 7:54 PM, satishmlmlml@gmail.com wrote: > How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? > You don't seem to be reading any of the responses you are getting. At the very least, you don't seem to be understanding them, or engaging with the authors. You are misbehaving on this list. Everyone else: I recommend that people stop responding. Satish seems unlikely to improve. -- Ned Batchelder, http://nedbatchelder.com ...

SPSS 13: How to get rid of modules that I don't need
The standard installation prucedure of SPSS 13 installs the full set of SPSS add-on modules and several output languages. After the 'trial' period has expired, only the modules that I've licensed can be used. Now I would like to rempve the modules that I can't use (because they are not licensed) from my hard drive, and I'd also like to remove the languages that I'll never use. How can I do this without damaging the rest of the system? -- Liebe Gr��e / Best regards, Andreas V�lp psy consult scientific services Frankfurt am Main - Germany ...

Neat way to get rid of [" "] in sys.argv[n:] returns
so, i code this: ----------------------------- #!/usr/bin/python import sys import os for param in os.environ.keys(): print "%20s %s" % (param,os.environ[param]) print(os.environ['PATH']) print(sys.argv[1:]) -------------------------- and then when i type in --> python test.py "testparameter" I get this output: ------------- ['testparameter'] ---------------- Is there a way to neatly, in one call to the parameter, to get rid of the [' and '] without bothering to replace() '[ with "" and replace() '] with ''? ...

How to get rid of "hex/oct constants > sys.maxint" warning?
I'm getting tired of seeing meaningless warnings from my code, but I can't figure out how to get rid of them: For example: fcntl.ioctl(fd,0xc0047a80,s) causes FutureWarning: hex/oct constants > sys.maxint will return positive values in Python 2.4 and up Firstly, I have no idea what that error means in this context. 0xc0047a80 isn't intended to be an integer (either positive or negative): it's just a chunk of 32 bits. Googling the newsgroup came up with the suggestion that putting an "L" on the end of the constant would eliminate the warning, but it cau...

load MATRIX data into normal spss file and get rid of the upper diagonal of the matrix
Hi, I have a survey sample file with some 260 variables, that is repeated for 2= 1 different subgroups (this could go up to 50). Per subgroup, I create a co= rrelation matrix over all 260 variables (yes, that can be useful...). I.e.,= I use the CORR command to write out a matrix file. The goal of my intended analysis is to check the pairwise correlations for = outliers. Outliers are defined in comparison to same variable pairs across = all subgroups. Using VARSTOCASES, I can convert the matrix to long format, making all pair= s of the substantive variables the cases in the new ...

Get Interface stats NOT VLAN stats on 6500
Hello, I am trying to get stats from each of the interfaces on the blades and running a quick SNMP I can get the VLAN stats but not the Interface stats. Could anyone give me an idea on the OID to check? Thanks in advance Giles Mr Jibbles wrote: > Hello, > I am trying to get stats from each of the interfaces on the blades and > running a quick SNMP I can get the VLAN stats but not the Interface > stats. > Could anyone give me an idea on the OID to check? > Thanks in advance > Giles ..iso.org.dod.internet.mgmt.mib-2.interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry 32 bit counters only of cou...

How to get (my)headings with title and chapter title on the outsides
Hi all, How to get the the following header with (my)headings: For the even headers, \hfill as seen below, is doing too much. What is the proper macro to shift the title to the left (inside) of the even page? \makeevenhead{myheadings}{\footnotesize\thepage}{\footnotesize \MakeUppercase Title\hfill}{} For the odd headers, I wouls like to have the actual chapter name, not the chapter number as is shown below. How to change this? \makeoddhead{myheadings}{}{\footnotesize\hfill\MakeUppercase \thechapter}{\footnotesize\thepage} \pagestyle{myheadings} Also the title in the odd headers needs to ...

OT: getting IE 11 to display TITLE in its title bar
(OT)Testing the appearance of one of my web pages in IE 11 yesterday, I noticed that the page's TITLE element wasn't showing up in IE's title bar. I sought in vain for an IE 11 setting to Display Title in Title Bar. What am I missing? How do I get IE 11 to display a TITLE in its title bar? (Yes, the page validated, and other browsers show the TITLE.) Thanks, -- tlvp -- Avant de repondre, jeter la poubelle, SVP. 2014-12-05, 20:55, tlvp wrote: > (OT)Testing the appearance of one of my web pages in IE 11 yesterday, I > noticed that the page's TITLE elem...

gets gets
I'm a little surprised at this. In irb, I tried puts gets gets. Why? I don't know. but basically, gets gets, seems to almost act like a heredoc! myString = gets gets puts myString On Mar 26, 2007, at 3:17 AM, John Joyce wrote: > I'm a little surprised at this. > In irb, I tried puts gets gets. > Why? I don't know. > but basically, gets gets, seems to almost act like a heredoc! > myString = gets gets > puts myString It's not surprising at all. First, let's insert the parentheses so we can see it as Ruby does: puts(gets(gets())) Now we see th...

How do I get rid of these
Running 10.6.7. On my top finder window, about one third of the items under places are dead and will not highlight. The only thing that I can do with them is move them with a click and drag. The trash will not highlight if I drag them to it. How do I get rid of them? -- During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. George Orwell In article <1k3dq33.9bugvdrbzil6N%pf@porkain'tkosher.oink>, pf@porkain'tkosher.oink (Paul Fuchs) wrote: > Running 10.6.7. On my top finder window, about one third of the items > under places are dead and...

Getting the title?
Hi all, I was trying to put the title (and author) as set by \title and \author in the footer (using the fancyhdr package). I tried this by using \@title and \@author, with \makeatletter before. However, the only thing I get is an empty string. The title comes out right. However, if I do not call \maketitle, the title is printed. So, I assume \maketitle somehow clears the title? What am I doing wrong? \documentclass[a4paper, 11pt, twoside, pdftex]{article} .... \makeatletter \fancyhead{} \fancyhead[RE,LO]{\includegraphics[height=18pt]{logo.pdf}} \fancyhead[LE,RO]{\footnotesize{SWS/R\...

How to get rid of
Hi: I wrote a subroutine to calculate the "density of state" of some model, which basically is a numerical problem that involves the summation of a three dimensional function f(x, y, z) over three dimensional discrete lattice points \sum_{i,j,k} f(x_i, y_j, z_k). I orginally wrote this program using three layers of for-loops to build up a three-dimensioal array f(x_i, y_j, z_k), then, use sum(sum(sum(f)))) to perform the summation. This program is very time-consuming, and I try to vectorize it in the following way: %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% %%% f(x, y, z)=cos(x)+cos(y)+cos(z); ...

Getting the encoding of sys.stdout and sys.stdin, and changing it properly
My headache is growing while playing arround with unicode in Python, please help this novice. I have chosen to divide my problem into a few questions. Python 2.3.4 (#1, Feb 2 2005, 12:11:53) [GCC 3.4.2 20041017 (Red Hat 3.4.2-6.fc3)] on linux2 1) Does " >>>print 'hello' " simply write to sys.stdout? 2) Exactly what does the following line return? >>> sys.stdout.encoding 'ISO-8859-1' Is it the encoding of the terminal? I think not, because when I change the encoding in my terminal the result is still the same. Is it the encoding of the string p...

how to get rid of this
I have installed SyGate about 4-5 weeks ago. I have Comcast service at the time of Sygate installation and I still have the same Internet service. I used to have DSL. I have treid to remove and deleted anyhting that has to do with DSL before SyGAte installation. Someone helped me remove bad entries from running hiJjackThis during Sygate installation. About 3 weeks ago, a comcast tech came by and replaced a new modem and configuartion. A few days ago I experience a window popped up with title "Enetr Network Password" with the folling info: Server: smtp:sbcglobal.yahoo.com User...

How do i get rid of this?
installed YuBurner on mac to try to overburn a cd, it did not work so i uninstalled it (trash bin), but now when ever i right click on a file the option of "send to YuBurner" still appears, How do i get rid of this? thanks In article <8bbd9f15.0412310123.1c67b648@posting.google.com>, jonsonny2003@yahoo.co.nz (joncha) wrote: > installed YuBurner on mac to try to overburn a cd, it did not work so > i uninstalled it (trash bin), but now when ever i right click on a > file the option of "send to YuBurner" still appears, > How do i get rid of this? A plug-...

Getting rid of
I am playing a little bit with libturpial. I got a few warnings. Most I could get rid of, but one I still get, while I have done what is said in the reference of the warning. Example code: #!/usr/bin/env python import certifi import urllib3 import urllib3.contrib.pyopenssl from libturpial.api.core import Core urllib3.contrib.pyopenssl.inject_into_urllib3() http = urllib3.PoolManager( cert_reqs='CERT_REQUIRED', # Force certificate check. ca_certs=certifi.where(), # Path to the Certifi bundle. ) ...

Getting rid of the "Getting Started with Access" page
Anybody know how to prevent the annoying Access 2007 "Getting Started with Access" page from showing up when the database is closed using DoCmd.Quit? My database is used in a terminal server environment and I need to be able to prevent users from creating new databases or opening existing ones using that page. Thanks! On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:07:44 -0700 (PDT), evenlater <evancater@gmail.com> wrote: That page does not show up for me when I close my app using DoCmd.Quit. Rather the desktop appears which was previously covered by Access. You may mean at startup time. If so, just...

Get rid of it
Used PBM format and a few lines of c code. Thanks anyhow. ...

Wall Street Journal: Get a Mac and get rid of insecure Windows
http://ptech.wsj.com/archive/ptech-20031023.html A quote from the article: "This big gap in security and virus susceptibility has altered the balance in the age-old debate between Windows and the Mac, and made the Mac a more attractive contender than it was when I last compared the two platforms in 2002." -- The trouble with the global village are all the global village idiots. - Paul Ginsparg. On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 21:49:10 +0200, none@none.invalid (Jesper) chose to bless us with the following wisdom: >http://ptech.wsj.com/archive/ptech-20031023.html > >A quote from th...

Why do I have to prefix stat from <sys/stat.h> with the keyword struct?
Hi I´m about learning C/C++ and after covering the language basics I´m now heading for my first "real" application where I need to use the POSIX stuff for directory operations. Here´s my problem: The following code compiles and runs as it should inside a linux g++ environment using code::blocks IDE. But when I drop the "struct" prefix from line 12 "struct stat st;" It doesn´t compile any more and it says: |12|error: expected `;' before ‘st’ |12|warning: statement is a reference, not call, to function ‘stat’ |12|warning: statement has no...

Getting annoying "Are you sure you want to open?" message -- how to get rid of?
Hi, I'm using Mac 10.6.3. I have set Firefox to open upon login using the doc's Options -> Open at Login menu. However, when Firefox starts, I'm also prompted with a message "Firefox was downloaded from the Internet, are you sure you want to open it?" (http://screencast.com/t/ YzZkMDZiYzQt). I'm not prompted with this message when I open Firefox normally. Anyone know how to make this message go away forever when Firefox opens after I login? Thanks, - Dave laredotornado <laredotornado@zipmail.com> wrote: > I'm using Mac 10.6.3. I have...

That's It Roy...Get the SPAM ROBOT going to get those messages off the Google title page.
You are just so predictable. The problem, for you, is that people are on to you and the fun is about to begin. The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted: < snip flatfish droppings > Nice open relay you've got there in Mexico You lately nymshifted to Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie Perkins, Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt, Ana Thema, andyschipowitz, Anna Banger, anonymous, arkady.duntov, Archie, Archie Moss Bunker, Archie Watermann, Attila, Baba Booey, Babcock Johnson, babcock.latreen, Babu Singh, ball.cock.the.plumber, banjo.boy69, Bill Thomson, Billy <billy.the.kidd>, bill.gates.loves.me, BingoBongo, bison, Bjarne Jensen, bjornstad8800, BklynBoy, bones4jones, bonobo magilla, Boyce Mabri, BSEE, Bunsen Burner, Buster, c.baumstumpff, CBFalconer, Charles LeGrand, Charlie, Choppers McGee, Chris Thomas, Christine Abernathy, Claire Lynn, Clippy, Clock King, collie4roy, Collie Entragion, Colon Singh, common cold, compton.plaines_kid, Connie Hines, Corrie, corry.lebeu, Corrie Titlaand, Cory Dyvik, Curtis Wilson, cymon.says, Damian O'Leary, Dana Bush, Danny Kwong, dbx_boy, Deadpenguin, Debbie, detective48, Devon Dawson, dismoqualifetch, Donn Carlsbad, donna.bunting_tv, dont.pullout, doris.gets.her.oates, Doug Richardson, Dragon.Boy, Dr.Long John Jones, dy.sector, echo.valley_26809, Elliot Zimmermann, Elwin Winters, Emmanuel Arias, Fawn Lebowitz, flatfish+++, foamy, f...

Web resources about - Get rid of the title - comp.soft-sys.stat.spss

Aboriginal title in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The United States was the first jurisdiction to acknowledge the common law doctrine of aboriginal title (also known as " original Indian title ...

Six Nations 2016: England on course for title after beating Ireland
... second-half minutes on their way to a 21-10 victory over Ireland on Saturday to keep Eddie Jones' team on course for a first Six Nations title ...

Bernard Tomic falls short of fourth career title, losing Acapulco final to Dominic Thiem
Australian number one Bernard Tomic battled hard but ultimately lost in three tough sets to Dominic Thiem in the Acapulco final.

How to avoid wasting time at the DMV: Don't shred your own car title
The DMV is working better than you might expect. Here are some tips on how to make your next transaction relatively easy.

Harvard abolishes 'master' in titles in slavery row
Harvard University in the US is going to remove the word "master" from academic titles, after protests from students who clamed it had echoes ...

Best Booking Options to Showcase United States, IC Titles at WWE WrestleMania 32 - Bleacher Report
... be key for WWE WrestleMania 32 to reinvigorate the United States and Intercontinental Championships. Last year, WWE gave both midcard titles ...

Harvard drops ‘house master’ title - Education - Boston.com
The “master” title had come under fire for its associations with slavery.

Wire announce new LP 'Nocturnal Koreans,' share title track
photo: Wire at MHOW in 2015 (more by P Squared) Wire remain prolific, following up last year's terrific self-titled album with Nocturnal Koreans ...

Netflix lifted the lid on how the algorithm that recommends you titles to watch actually works
... algorithm that resets every 24 hours to ensure users discover the exact content they want to watch out of an estimated 13,000 titles at any ...

Harvard Gives In, Dumps ‘Master’ Title Due To Slavery Connotations
Harvard Gives In, Dumps ‘Master’ Title Due To Slavery Connotations