hello i need a help SPSS

Question 1 Prepare a brief summary of the SPSS data file. This should be no=
 longer than one page (including tables and graphs) and should include appr=
opriate quantitative/qualitative analysis of any six of the eight variables=
 in the SPSS data file.
 Question 2=20
Calculate a 90% and 99% confidence interval for the population mean for any=
 variable of your choice from the dataset. Discuss the relationship between=
 your confidence interval width and your confidence level. Which of the two=
 confidence intervals gives you the best result? Explain your answer.=20
Question 3 Create your own statistical tests to demonstrate your competence=
 in using each of the following: 1. Chi Squared Test 2. Independent Sample =
T-Test 3. One Way Anova and Scheffe Test Make sure you present each test wi=
th your Null and Alternative hypothesis and highlight the test value in you=
r SPSS output that is used to determine your test result. Please finish by =
clearly stating your test result.=20
Question 4 (Use regression analysis to build a model that estimates a custo=
mer=E2=80=99s household income. Please include as many variables as you thi=
nk appropriate in your model. Once you have completed your estimated model =
of household income please discuss your model=E2=80=99s overall significanc=
e, explanatory power, and each of the individual coefficients in your model=
..
0
abdouchstar
10/27/2016 9:59:53 PM
comp.soft-sys.stat.spss 5679 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Friday, October 28, 2016 at 12:00:06 AM UTC+2, abdou...@gmail.com wrote:
> Question 1 Prepare a brief summary of the SPSS data file. This should be =
no longer than one page (including tables and graphs) and should include ap=
propriate quantitative/qualitative analysis of any six of the eight variabl=
es in the SPSS data file.
>  Question 2=20
> Calculate a 90% and 99% confidence interval for the population mean for a=
ny variable of your choice from the dataset. Discuss the relationship betwe=
en your confidence interval width and your confidence level. Which of the t=
wo confidence intervals gives you the best result? Explain your answer.=20
> Question 3 Create your own statistical tests to demonstrate your competen=
ce in using each of the following: 1. Chi Squared Test 2. Independent Sampl=
e T-Test 3. One Way Anova and Scheffe Test Make sure you present each test =
with your Null and Alternative hypothesis and highlight the test value in y=
our SPSS output that is used to determine your test result. Please finish b=
y clearly stating your test result.=20
> Question 4 (Use regression analysis to build a model that estimates a cus=
tomer=E2=80=99s household income. Please include as many variables as you t=
hink appropriate in your model. Once you have completed your estimated mode=
l of household income please discuss your model=E2=80=99s overall significa=
nce, explanatory power, and each of the individual coefficients in your mod=
el.

0
abdouchstar
10/27/2016 10:16:23 PM
On Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 6:00:06 PM UTC-4, abdou...@gmail.com wrote=
:
> Question 1 Prepare a brief summary of the SPSS data file. This should be =
no longer than one page (including tables and graphs) and should include ap=
propriate quantitative/qualitative analysis of any six of the eight variabl=
es in the SPSS data file.
>  Question 2=20
> Calculate a 90% and 99% confidence interval for the population mean for a=
ny variable of your choice from the dataset. Discuss the relationship betwe=
en your confidence interval width and your confidence level. Which of the t=
wo confidence intervals gives you the best result? Explain your answer.=20
> Question 3 Create your own statistical tests to demonstrate your competen=
ce in using each of the following: 1. Chi Squared Test 2. Independent Sampl=
e T-Test 3. One Way Anova and Scheffe Test Make sure you present each test =
with your Null and Alternative hypothesis and highlight the test value in y=
our SPSS output that is used to determine your test result. Please finish b=
y clearly stating your test result.=20
> Question 4 (Use regression analysis to build a model that estimates a cus=
tomer=E2=80=99s household income. Please include as many variables as you t=
hink appropriate in your model. Once you have completed your estimated mode=
l of household income please discuss your model=E2=80=99s overall significa=
nce, explanatory power, and each of the individual coefficients in your mod=
el.

This looks very much like homework.  Members of this forum (and others like=
 it) are generally unwilling to do homework for other people.  They are oft=
en willing to help, however, but only if the poster demonstrates that they =
have had a good try at it, and if they describe specific things they are ge=
tting stuck on. =20

So, what have you tried so far?  And what specifically are you getting stuc=
k on?

HTH.
0
Bruce
10/27/2016 10:32:10 PM
On Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 6:32:19 PM UTC-4, Bruce Weaver wrote:
> On Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 6:00:06 PM UTC-4, abdou...@gmail.com wro=
te:
> > Question 1 Prepare a brief summary of the SPSS data file. This should b=
e no longer than one page (including tables and graphs) and should include =
appropriate quantitative/qualitative analysis of any six of the eight varia=
bles in the SPSS data file.
> >  Question 2=20
> > Calculate a 90% and 99% confidence interval for the population mean for=
 any variable of your choice from the dataset. Discuss the relationship bet=
ween your confidence interval width and your confidence level. Which of the=
 two confidence intervals gives you the best result? Explain your answer.=
=20
> > Question 3 Create your own statistical tests to demonstrate your compet=
ence in using each of the following: 1. Chi Squared Test 2. Independent Sam=
ple T-Test 3. One Way Anova and Scheffe Test Make sure you present each tes=
t with your Null and Alternative hypothesis and highlight the test value in=
 your SPSS output that is used to determine your test result. Please finish=
 by clearly stating your test result.=20
> > Question 4 (Use regression analysis to build a model that estimates a c=
ustomer=E2=80=99s household income. Please include as many variables as you=
 think appropriate in your model. Once you have completed your estimated mo=
del of household income please discuss your model=E2=80=99s overall signifi=
cance, explanatory power, and each of the individual coefficients in your m=
odel.
>=20
> This looks very much like homework.  Members of this forum (and others li=
ke it) are generally unwilling to do homework for other people.  They are o=
ften willing to help, however, but only if the poster demonstrates that the=
y have had a good try at it, and if they describe specific things they are =
getting stuck on. =20
>=20
> So, what have you tried so far?  And what specifically are you getting st=
uck on?
>=20
> HTH.

INDEED!!!!  Try making it not so OBVIOUS that it is a homework assignment. =
 What have you tried?  We used to have to do this shit by hand in the 80's.=
 =20
If you can't figure it out using SPSS you might consider a change of major?
Maybe you need to read your textbook too?
0
David