SPSS walkthrough for "A First Course in Design and Analysis of Experiments?" by Oehlert?

I was wondering if there is a website or book where problems and
examples in this book are worked using SPSS. My Stat department uses
the statistical program R, but I would like to see how to do
everything in this book using SPSS. If there isn't anything on that
specific book, is there anything like this for another experimental
design book?
0
ned80
10/29/2009 12:01:51 AM
comp.soft-sys.stat.spss 5679 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

What is first course of "SPSS macro" and "script"?
Hi! I am intermediate user of SPSS. Recently I start to study SPSS macro and script. But I have no idea how to study. What is first text to study macro and script? Plz.. recommand me abut material for SPSS macro and script. any recommad is welcome. Thanks in advance... Google Neila Nessa... I pretty much wrote the book of Macro/Scripting... HTH, Neila solver@netian.com (ignoramus) wrote in message news:<b60337f9.0309162251.316e2034@posting.google.com>... > Hi! > > I am intermediate user of SPSS. > > Recently I start to study SPSS m...

"""""""""ADD ME""""""""""

DB design: storing "this" or "that" (..or "the other")?
[I realise that this isn't necessarily a question specific to MySQL, but it's the database system that I'm using..] I'm about to create a table to extend a database to allow users to store (via a webform) a particular preference choice setting in the database. At present, the options available to users will be that they can choose: * this xor * that (ie, only 1 of 2 possible values). But I suppose that at some point in the future, we might decide to let users choose 1 from an increased range of choices (1 from n). I was wondering what best practice thinking was on h...

"my" and "our"

"out" and "in out"

about "++" and "--"

"If then; if then;" and "If then; if;"

why "::", not "."

"/a" is not "/a" ?

"or" and "and"

Hello Partners, How are you ? Please find the requirements below. Title: Database/ETL Developer Duration: 6 months Location: NY Exp: 7+ Locals preferred Database/ETL requirements (Mandatory) Candidate must have worked with financial instruments, preferably Mutual Funds but, Equities are also ok. PL/SQL - packages, Stored procs, Functions, Aggregate functions, Pipelined Functions Informatica 8.6 - especially complex mappings, complex maplets, complex workflows, transformations Oracle 10g/11g Unix/Linux shell scripting Database/ETL requirements (Optional) ...

Web resources about - SPSS walkthrough for "A First Course in Design and Analysis of Experiments?" by Oehlert? - comp.soft-sys.stat.spss