[wxPython] D&D of controls? Wanna d&d wxStaticText from wxPanel to wxPanel

Hi all,

I'd like to drag a wxStaticText or a wxButton from one wxPanel to an other.

I looked at the samples in the wxPython Wiki, but additional enlightenment
would be of great help. My code simply doesn't do what I'd like it to do.

I have 4 objects here (a wxFrame, 2 wxPanels and a wxStaticText) and I guess
I've messed up my drop sources, targets, and data. Does anyone know of any
samples where similar things are done?

Many thanks in advance and best regards
Franz GEIGER

comp.soft-sys.wxwindows 21076 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow