Building for Mac with 2.5.2 or 2.5.3

What's the educated opinion on porting an application to Mac? We've used
2.4 from CVS for both Windows and Linux but found that there were too
many problems with 2.4 when trying to compile on Mac ... now we're not
sure if 2.5.3 is a moving target on Mac or should we try staying with
2.5.2? Any expert opinions out in the wild?

....Landon

landon
10/25/2004 7:03:59 AM
comp.soft-sys.wxwindows 21076 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Hi

Please use CVS HEAD, wxMac is cooling down after considerable changes, so
the commits you are getting now will be bug fixes mostly.

Best,

Stefan

csomor