c:\wx\include\wx\platform.h(85): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'wx/setup.h': No such file or directory

Hi,

I can compile the SAMPLES find after my VC .NET converts the .DSW over.
I'm going to compile a hello world at
http://wiki.wxwidgets.org/wiki.pl?Hello_World

It worked the first time.  I screwed up the project settings and now I
get this error?

c:\wx\include\wx\platform.h(85): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
file: 'wx/setup.h': No such file or directory

Any good links for me better understand all those project settings?

-Thanks!

0
John
7/15/2004 5:34:50 AM
comp.soft-sys.wxwindows 21076 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

John Doe schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I can compile the SAMPLES find after my VC .NET converts the .DSW over.
> I'm going to compile a hello world at
> http://wiki.wxwidgets.org/wiki.pl?Hello_World
>
> It worked the first time.  I screwed up the project settings and now I
> get this error?
>
> c:\wx\include\wx\platform.h(85): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
> file: 'wx/setup.h': No such file or directory
>
> Any good links for me better understand all those project settings?
>
> -Thanks!

Hi,
your compiler can't find wx\setup.h. This file isn't located in your
normal include folder but under wx\lib\wx\include\msw\.
Simply add the path c:\wx\lib\wx\include\msw\ to your projects
header-paths and everything should work fine.

Stefan
0
Klug