Does an app run Mac O X 10.4 when it has been built on Mac OS 10. 3+

Hello.

I don't have Mac OS X 10.4 yet, my application is built on Mac OS X 10.3.9,
does
The application can run properly on Mac OS 10.4 ?

Thanks

ming

mxu
6/24/2005 12:32:11 PM
comp.soft-sys.wxwindows 21076 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Hi Ming,

Yes, almost everything should work without modification. I only found
one thing in Tiger that worked differently than Panther, and it was easy
to fix once I got a complete report of what was going on.

HTH,

Kevin

Xu, Ming (NIH/NLM/NCBI) wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I don't have Mac OS X 10.4 yet, my application is built on Mac OS X 10.3.9,
> does
> The application can run properly on Mac OS 10.4 ?

hockkn