RE: Compiling 2.5.5 on Mac OS X with CW 8.3 - errors #4

Hi

it is an error that __DARWIN__ is not defined in this situation, what =
prefix file do you have in your project, as Jos=E9 points out using =
cw_cwc.pch here resolves the need to have the precompiled headers =
already made.

Best,

stefan

csomor
4/19/2005 12:08:57 PM
comp.soft-sys.wxwindows 21076 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow