From: Kevin Hock [mailto:hockkn@yahoo.com]=20
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 3:41 PM
To: wx-users@lists.wxwidgets.org
Subject: Re: Re[3]: wxGTK 2.4.2 / GTK+ 2.6.2 Drag and Drop locks up

Hi Chris,

2.6 is going to be released in the next 4-5 weeks and little
(realistically
NO) effort is being put on improving the 2.4.x series at this time.  You
might save yourself a lot of time by testing on 2.5.4, because if it's
fixed there, it's not long until 2.6.  You can also get a head start
seeing what else has changed since 2.4.2, which on the GTK port, is a
*lot* :)

Thanks,

Kevin

----- Original Message -----=20