From: Henk Boonsma [mailto:hboonsma@teranet.news]
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 5:13 PM
To: wx-users@lists.wxwidgets.org
Subject: wxMac app shrinks to unworkable size

Hi,

I've compiled some wxMSW source code on Mac using XCode. I've used the
instructions on the wxWiki page to construct an XCode project and build the
project successfully after clearing up a minor compile issue (wrong setup.h
was used, fixed by changing include path order). Everything compiles and
links find with no errors but the resulting executable is only 35KB, even
though it's statically linked with the wxWidgets library. Needless to say:
the resulting executable doesn't work. It just starts and then exits almost
immediately with no GUI whatsoever popping up. No error messages are
visible. I haven't started the app from the commandline yet.

All the wxWidgets samples and contrib applications compile and run without a
hitch. I'm using wxWidgets 2.6.0.

Anyone have any idea what the culprit might be?

TIA

mxu
4/29/2005 9:26:10 PM
comp.soft-sys.wxwindows 21076 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow