wxMac 2.6.3: 1st menu head is disabled at DClicking App bundle icon but enabled by cmd line for opening app

Hello.

I have an application carrying 6 menu header, beginning with 1st menu =
header "File" (index 0), the app close/exit menu is also under the menu =
header "File". After porting it onto Mac port (Mac OS X 4.0 with =
compiler gcc 4.1.0) using wxMac 2.6.3,  something occurs wiredly.

when I open the app by cmd line ./MyApp.app/Contents/MacOS/MyApp &, the =
menu header "File" is enabled.  if I open the app by double clicking the =
application bundle MyApp.app, the MyApp is
opened with the menu header "File" disabled.=20

Coud you tell me what's going on and how to get around it.

thanks

ming

mxu
7/25/2006 1:52:32 AM
comp.soft-sys.wxwindows 21076 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow