wxWidgets 2.6.3 on Intel Mac with OS X 10.0.4 (Tiger), gcc 4.0.1

Hello,

I have recently started porting our application to Mac OS X.
Application was developed for Microsoft Windows using wxWidgets.

I have installed wxWidgets 2.6.3 on my Mac using darwinports system.
Compilation completed successfully and without any warnings/errors.

I am able to compile same programs included in library archive, but
started application does not receive ANY user input - I am even unable
to move application window. Program is stripped to bare bones:

#include "wx/wx.h"
#include <iostream>

class MyApp : public wxApp {
public:
	virtual bool OnInit();
};

bool MyApp::OnInit() {
	wxFrame *frame =3D new wxFrame(NULL, wxID_ANY, _T("Foobar!"));

	frame->Show(true);

	return true;
}

IMPLEMENT_APP(MyApp)

and I compile it with single command:
$ g++ -o bare `wx-config --cflags --libs` bare.cpp

I am quite desperate to find solution to this problem :/

regards
--=20
Micha=C5=82 'Khorne' Rzechonek, research & development
Xylab Mobile, Karmelicka 54/11 Krak=C3=B3w, Poland
tel: +48 12 623 75 75 url: http://www.xylab.com

rzechonek
7/19/2006 3:37:01 PM
comp.soft-sys.wxwindows 21076 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:37:01 +0200 "Rzechonek@xylab" <rzechonek@xylab.com> wrote:

R> and I compile it with single command:
R> $ g++ -o bare `wx-config --cflags --libs` bare.cpp

 This is the problem. Look at how the samples do and search about
"bundles".

 Regards,
VZ

               http://www.tt-solutions.com/

vadim
7/19/2006 3:39:32 PM
On Jul 19, 2006, at 5:39 PM, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
>  This is the problem. Look at how the samples do and search about
> "bundles".

Thank you very much! I've never supposed that merely copying binary to
another directory would fix the problem. Still, it's kind of strange.

Thanks again.

best regards