WANTED: DELL WINDOWS 7 PRO Disks, DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & VISTA BUSINESS - We are buying in large quantities We are wanting to buy large quantities of Dell Windows 7 Pro Disks. We are also looking to b

WANTED: DELL WINDOWS 7 PRO Disks, DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & VISTA BUSINESS - We are buying in large quantities
We are wanting to buy large quantities of Dell Windows 7 Pro Disks.

We are also looking to buy Dell Windows XP Pro and possibly some Vista Business as well.

We also buy Microsoft, Dell, HP and other Office software packages 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012 all versions.  We like to buy in quantity.

We also buy the below.

We buy old and new versions of Microsoft Office, Server, Windows & others. Adobe Acrobat 9 and X and others titles. Symantec Norton Antivirus, NIS and 360.
We are emailing you because we are Looking to buy software from you in larger quantities.

If you are looking to sell Quantities 10-20 or more email us! However we will buy Server
packages in quantities of 1-3 or more.
Email me directly at craig.softnet@gmail.com

We buy old and new versions of Microsoft Office, Server, Windows & others. Adobe Acrobat 9 and X and others titles.
Symantec Norton Antivirus, NIS and 360.

I am looking to BUY large quantities of Microsoft Office PKC medialess license kits 2007, 2010, 2012

MICROSOFT WINDOWS 2000 PRO, WINDOWS XP PRO, VISTA, WINDOWS 7 SOFTWARE
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012. XP, SBE, STANDARD AND PRO & OTHERS
MICROSOFT SERVER 2003, 2008, 2010 Standard, Premium, Enterprise  SQL & OTHER PACKAGES
We BUY Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Macromedia, Symantec, Veritas and others.
Email directly: craig.softnet@gmail.com

We also buy networking and telecom equipment used and new Cisco, Fujitsu. Juniper, Nortel, Lucent and many others.
I also buy storage arrays from EMC, DELL, IBM, SUN and a few others.
I am buying all kinds of retail boxes.
I am also buying software listed as well.

Email craig.softnet@gmail.com

WE ARE BUYING NETWORKING - TELECOM USED AND NEW EQUIPMENT CISCO, NORTEL, LUCENT, SOFTWARE & MORE

I am buying the below Cisco equipment and lots more not listed.
I buy used and new.
I also buy equipment from other makers such as Brocade, Juniper, Extreme, Foundry, IBM, HP, Fujitsu, Nortel and lots more.
email craig.softnet@gmail.com
=====================
We buy most all major makers in which some are, but not limited to Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, IBM, Foundry,
Extreme, Compaq, HP, Qlogic, Dlink, Nortel, Lucent, Avaya, Polycom and many more.

We like to buy in large quantities, but will buy small and medium sized lots... We buy used and new memory,
hard drives and other PC, server and notebook/laptop parts in large quantities.

We buy switches, routers, line cards, engines and just about everything else.
Below are the full part numbers of the items that I am looking for AT ALL TIMES.
I BUY SURPLUS OR OUT OF SERVICE USED WORKING EQUIPMENT.
I pay good prices. Immediate transactions without the hassle of E bay
References from previous sellers and buyers available.
I respond to ALL emails from people or companies serious about selling their equipment. Please email

I buy equipment that is NEW SEALED, NEW IN BOX, NEW OPEN BOX, or USED WORKING

We like to buy in large quantities, but will buy small and medium sized lots...
We buy used and new memory, hard drives and other PC, server and notebook/laptop parts in large quantities.

We buy switches, routers, line cards, engines and just about everything else.
Below are the full part numbers of the items that I am looking for AT ALL TIMES.
I BUY SURPLUS OR OUT OF SERVICE USED WORKING EQUIPMENT.
I pay good prices. Immediate transactions without the hassle of E bay
References from previous sellers and buyers available.
I respond to ALL emails from people or companies serious about selling their equipment.
I buy equipment that is NEW SEALED, NEW IN BOX, NEW OPEN BOX, or USED WORKING
Please email

I BUY EQUIPMENT NOT LISTED HERE!

Feel free to email me your list. I will buy one unit or 20 depending on model, condtition and price.
BELOW YOU WILL FIND A LONG LIST OF MANY DIFFERENT WANT TO BUYS

Email craig.softnet@gmail.com

WTB: Cisco ASR 9010 / A9K equipment
I have a company migrating most of their services to the ASR 9010 so any cards you have for this equipment is of interest.
I am looking to buy all of the below.
The equipment we are mostly interested in is,

A9K-2KW-DC
A9K-RSP-4G
A9K-RSP-8G
A9K-RSP440-TR
A9K-8T/4-L
A9K-8T-L
A9K-24X10GE-TR

-- WTB: CISCO ASR LINE OF EQUIPMENT
We are looking to BUY Cisco ASR lines of equipment used and new.

Cisco 15454 equipment 15454 10G-XR, 1 15454-10E-L1-C, 5454 10G-S1, 15454 GE-XP, 15454 DS3XM-12, 15454 CE-MR-10, 15454 CE1000-4
ASA5510-K8 ASA5510-BUN-K9
ASA5510-SEC-BUN-K9 ASA5510-CSC10-K9
ASA5520-K8 ASA5520-BUN-K9
ASA5520-AIP10-K9 ASA5520-AIP20-K9
ASA5540-K8 ASA5540-BUN-K9
ASA5540-AIP20-K9 ASA5550-K8
ASA5550-BUN-K9
-----------------
WS-C3560V2-24PS-E WS-C3560V2-24PS-S
WS-C3560V2-24TS-E WS-C3560V2-24TS-S
WS-C3560V2-48PS-E WS-C3560V2-48PS-S
WS-C3560V2-48TS-E WS-C3560V2-48TS-S

WS-C3750V2-24PS-E WS-C3750V2-24PS-S
WS-C3750V2-24TS-E WS-C3750V2-24TS-S
WS-C3750V2-48PS-E WS-C3750V2-48PS-S
WS-C3750V2-48TS-E WS-C3750V2-48TS-S

WS-C3560E-24TD-S WS-C3560E-24TD-E
WS-C3560E-48TD-S WS-C3560E-48TD-E
WS-C3560E-24PD-S WS-C3560E-24PD-E
WS-C3560E-48PD-S WS-C3560E-48PD-E

WS-C3750E-24TD-S WS-C3750E-24TD-E
WS-C3750E-48TD-S WS-C3750E-48TD-E
WS-C3750E-24PD-S WS-C3750E-24PD-E
WS-C3750E-48PD-S WS-C3750E-48PD-E
-----------------
WS-C2960-48PST-L
WS-C2960-24PC-L
WS-C2960-8TC-L
WS-C2960G-8TC-L
WS-C2960-24TC-L WS-C2960-24TT-L
WS-C2960-48TC-L WS-C2960-48TT-L
WS-C2960G-24TC-L WS-C2960G-48TC-L
-----------------
WS-C3560G-48PS-S WS-C3560G-48PS-E
WS-C3560G-24PS-S WS-C3560G-24PS-E
WS-C3560G-48TS-S WS-C3560G-48TS-E
WS-C3560G-24TS-S WS-C3560G-24TS-E
-----------------
WS-C3560-48PS-S WS-C3560-48PS-E
WS-C3560-24PS-S WS-C3560-24PS-E
WS-C3560-48TS-S WS-C3560-48TS-E
WS-C3560-24TS-S WS-C3560-24TS-E
-----------------
WS-C3750G-24T-S WS-C3750G-24T-E
WS-C3750G-24TS-S WS-C3750G-24TS-E
WS-C3750G-24TS-S1U WS-C3750G-24TS-E1U
WS-C3750G-24PS-S WS-C3750G-24PS-E
WS-C3750G-48TS-S WS-C3750G-48TS-E
WS-C3750G-48PS-S WS-C3750G-48PS-E
WS-C3750G-12S-S WS-C3750G-12S-E
------------------
WS-C3750-24PS-S WS-C3750-24PS-E
WS-C3750-24TS-S WS-C3750-24TS-E
WS-C3750-48PS-S WS-C3750-48PS-E
WS-C3750-48TS-S WS-C3750-48TS-E
-----------------
-----------------------
CISCO1941/K9
CISCO2901/K9
CISCO2911/K9
CISCO2921/K9
CISCO2951/K9
CISCO3925/K9
CISCO3945/K9

CISCO1941-SEC/K9
CISCO2901-SEC/K9
CISCO2911-SEC/K9
CISCO2921-SEC/K9
CISCO2951-SEC/K9
CISCO3925-SEC/K9
CISCO3945-SEC/K9

CISCO1941-V/K9
CISCO2901-V/K9
CISCO2911-V/K9
CISCO2921-V/K9
CISCO2951-V/K9
CISCO3925-V/K9
CISCO3945-V/K9
-----------------------
-----------------------
CISCO1841
CISCO1841-ADSL
CISCO1841-HSEC/K9 CISCO1841-T1SEC/K9
CISCO2801
CISCO2811
CISCO2821
CISCO2851
CISCO2801-SEC/K9 CISCO2801-HSEC/K9
CISCO2801-V/K9 CISCO2801-VSEC/K9
CISCO2811-SEC/K9 CISCO2811-HSEC/K9
CISCO2811-V/K9 CISCO2811-VSEC/K9
CISCO2821-SEC/K9 CISCO2821-HSEC/K9
CISCO2821-V/K9 CISCO2821-VSEC/K9
CISCO2851-SEC/K9 CISCO2851-HSEC/K9
CISCO2851-V/K9 CISCO2851-VSEC/K9
CISCO3825
CISCO3845
CISCO3825-SEC/K9 CISCO3825-HSEC/K9
CISCO3825-V/K9 CISCO3825-VSEC/K9
CISCO3845-SEC/K9 CISCO3845-HSEC/K9
CISCO3845-V/K9 CISCO3845-VSEC/K9
-----------------------
WS-CAC-3000W USED
WS-X4013+ USED
WS-X4515 USED
WS-X4424-GB-RJ45 USED
WS-X4448-GB-SFP USED
WS-X4418-GB USED
WS-X6148-GE-TX USED
WS-X6748-GE-TX USED
WS-SUP32-GE-3B USED
WS-SUP720-3BXL USED
WS-SVC-FWM-1-K9 USED
WS-SVC-IPSEC-1 USED
SPA-1XTENGE-XFP USED
SPA-2XT3/E3 USED
SPA-4XT3/E3 USED
SPA-4XOC3-POS USED
SPA-8XCHT1/E1 USED
SPA-10X1GE USED
SPA-10X1GE-V2 USED

------------------
WIC-1B-S/T-V3
HWIC-4T
VIC2-2FXO
VIC2-2FXS
VIC2-2E/M
HWIC-4ESW
HWIC-4ESW-POE
HWIC-4A/S
HWIC-1GE-SFP
VWIC-2MFT-E1
VWIC-2MFT-G703
VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1
VWIC2-2MFT-G703
HWIC-1FE
HWIC-2FE
WIC-1T
WIC-2T
CISCO SFP-10G-SR's, X2-10GB-SR's, GLC-SX-MM, XENPAK-10GB-LR and GLC-LH-SM's
I am looking to buy these and others not listed as well..
SFP-10G-SR's, X2-10GB-SR's, GLC-SX-MM, XENPAK-10GB-LR and GLC-LH-SM's
Has your business downsized? Gone out of business? Changed Equipment MFG's?
We are buying Current Technology or Equipment 1-2 Computing Generations Old.

We buy Networking Equipment, Data Storage Devices and arrays, Point of Sale and Bar code Equipment,
VOIP Cards, IP Phone systems and phones, Business Telephone Systems, Office Phones, Voice Mail,
Expansion cards, Port Cards, Current memory, Electronic Test Equipment, Software - and any other technology of value.

For an Immediate Offer, Email a list showing Mfg, Model or Part#, Qty, and your contact information

Below are some of the items we buy on a regular basis.

HP EQUIPMENT
We are looking for relatively current HP equipment. HP Storage Works Modular Storage Arrays,
Modular Smart Array MSA1000, MSA2000, Modular Smart Array 60 312 312i 2312 2312i
RAID MSA utilizing 300MB SAS or Serial ATA (SATA) SCSI drives, Also buying replacement HP drives,
Procurve 12, 24, and 48 port switches.
HP and DELL G4 and G5, Dual and Quad Processor Servers, RAID controllers,

IBM EQUIPMENT
IBM X Series, IBM System X, IBM Fast T Storage
IBM Blade Servers, Dual or Quad Processor Servers, IBM Drives and Arrays
IBM pSeries

ESI VOIP Systems IVX including IVX S Class 24 Button and 48 Button Phones

Cisco Switches Routers IP Phones Firewalls Port Cards

Email craig.softnet@gmail.com

WANTED: AGILENT, AVAYA, CAC, CISCO, DIALOGIC, ESI, EXTREME, FOUNDRY,
FUJITSU, HP, IBM , LUCENT, NOKIA, NORTEL, POLYCOM, SIEMANS, TELLABS,
TOSHIBA, VERILINK and many other MFG's

AVAYA IP OFFICE SYSTEMS 5410, 5420
AVAYA MAGIX SYSTEMS AND PHONES 4412D 4424D
AVAYA / LUCENT PARTNER ACS PARTNER PHONE SYSTEMS AND PHONES 18D PARTNER 36D PARTNER MAIL VS
WTB: CISCO ASR LINE OF EQUIPMENT
We are looking to BUY Cisco ASR lines of equipment used and new.
CISCO
2811 2821
WIC HWIC NME T1 SEC HSEC Modules
3560 3560G 3560E 3560V2
3650 3650G 3650E 3650V2
3750 3750G 3750E 3750V2
I am always looking for Cisco phones 7935,7936, 7937, 7940, 7941, 7945, 7960, 7961, 7965, 7970, 7971, 7975, etc
CP (Cisco Phone) CP-7935G, 7936G, 7937G, 7940G, 7941G, 7945G, 7960G, 7961G, 7965G, 7970G, 7971G, 7975G, etc
WS-C3560G-24PS-S
WS-C3560G-48TS-S
WS-C3750-48TS-S
WS-C3750G-24PS-S
WS-C3750G-24TS-S
WS-C3750-24PS-E
WS-C3750-24TS-E
WS-C3750-48PS-E
WS-C3750G-24TS-E1U
WS-C3750G-48TS-S
WS-C3750G-48PS-S
WS-C3750V2- (ALL VARIETIES)
NPE-G1=
NPE-G2=
ASA5505 ASA5510 ASA5520 ASA5540 ASA5550
ASA5505-BUN-K9
ASA5510-BUN-K9
ASA5520-BUN-K9
ASA5540-BUN-K9
ASA5550-BUN-K9
ASA5510-SEC-BUN-K9
ASA5520-SEC-BUN-K9
ASA5540-SEC-BUN-K9
ASA5550-SEC-BUN-K9
CISCO3845
CISCO3845-HSEC/K9
CISCO3845-SEC/K9
PIX525 PIX535
SUP710 SUP720-3BXL
WS-X6704-10GE
WS-X6748GE-TX
WS-X6748-SFP
4OC12X / ATM-IR-SC
WS-SUP720-3BXL
WS-X6516A-GBIC
PA-MC-2T3+
PA-MC-T3
PA-MC-2T3
PA-2T3+
NPE G1
WS-x4516
WS-X6148-GE-TX
WS-X6516A-GBIC
WS-X6416-GBIC
WS-X6316-GE-TX
WS-X6148A-GE-TX
WS-X6748-SFP
PA-2T3
WS-X6704-10GE
PA-A3-OC3SMI
PA-E3
PA-GE
WS-X6748-GE-TX
WS-X6548-GE-TX
WS-X6816-GBIC+DFC
WS-X4516
WS-SUP710
NE-4T
WS-X6724-SFP
WS-SUP720-3BXL
15454-10E-L1-C
15454-MRC-I-12
15454-DS3XM-12
15454-OC192LR1550, 15454-OC192IR1550
15454-OC12I41310
15454-OC12I41310 4 Port OC12 cards
15454-OC192LR1550
15454-MRC-I-12
15454-10E-L1-C
15454-DS3XM12
15454-TCC2P's
15454 10G-XR
15454 DS3EC1-48
15454 CE1000-4
15454 XC-VXC-10G
15454 CE100T-8

Wanted to Buy :
Alcatel Omniswitch OS68XX, OS96XX. Os97XX, OS98XX. OS10K

Alcatel MPLS 7450, 7705,  7710, 7750

Lucent CBX500, GX550, DMX

Eastern Research DNX11

Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, Occam, Calix

HP, Dell, IBM Servers

Polycom Phones

WTB: NORTEL, LUCENT, FUJITSU AND MORE
We are looking to BUY the below. Please email us if you have used or new to sell.
SM88D

SM86CWTB:
 Cisco A9K equipment
I am looking to buy all of the below used equipment and others not listed.
The equipment we are mostly interested in is, but we are buying others as well.

A9K-2KW-DC
A9K-RSP-4G
A9K-RSP-8G
A9K-RSP440-TR
A9K-8T/4-L
A9K-8T-L
A9K-24X10GE-TR

ERB6

ERB5

ERB3

ERB2

CS787B540

FC9682QMC1

FC9682QRC1

FC9682F080

WN4D

MC97776A1E

MC97776A1D

PWN2D

PWN4

Part Number

Heci Code

FC9682QMC1

WOWUAS4

3HE03623AA01

FC9682QRC1

M320-FPC3-E3

IPUCALJ

LNW57

PC-MS-500-3

NT0H19AZE5

WMOPCB5

NT0H19AYE5

WMOPCB4

FC9682U4C1

FC9682U3C1

CS787B540

PWPQARE

CS787B540

PWPQARF

FC96828TC2

WOOMADK

11058L-128

LNW59

FC9682ULU1

WOGUADC

FC9682GUC1

WMOMA4B

FC9682CMC1

WMOTB4A

FC9682CDC1

WMOTB5R

FC96828TC1

WMOMA2U

3HE04934AA01

NTWR06CA

WMTUMV0

NTWR06BB

NTWR06AB

FC9682U1C1

WMOPB76

FC9682RDC1

WOOMACW

SM265B

LMPQ04A

PDU-ACRG

D4PBA2A

NTWR06BC

ERB6

11714-REV-00

BA7A3Y0

739B2

SM88D

S9TP2B5

SM87C

S9TP2C6

PDU-ACRG-2

D4PBASD

LNW502

FC9580C9B1

SNW2CWG

739B5E

39B2

SNPQAVE

FC9580VF21

SOUCAD9

FC9580SF33

SOUCAGA

FC9580MRC1

SOUIA37

739C5E

323D

PWPQ500

FC9682RMC1

WMOMA0T

WN4D

SM86C

S9TC2GA

SM250M

LMPQRAE

PWP20-BT

S9CD20Y

PWN4

S9LI40C

NTWR31AB

NT8E01QD

SNTXREY

MC97776A1E

5SCTLLL

LNW73

LNW249

LNW247

FC9580L8C3

SOUIAKC

FB640

E4PQ50T

ES622C

PWPQAUA

ES620

PWDQAGL

ERB5

ERB3

ERB2

T3PQAE6

814744-026a-001

EGPQSLT

739H10

739C5

739B5

494C

PWPQ20C

300-1508-905

T3C2PV0

300-0419-90

T1D1V0C

208G

PWPQARP

02-0274-00

T3TSBB0

02-0113-01

T3PQAK8

02-0111-01

T3PQAL0

LMPQ16D

NT8E02CC

SNR1FFD

FC9580S827

SOOTAEL

02-0173-00

T3PQAFK

D4CX110

OIU48U1

SLL5904

NTRX50NL

SOI3770

LNW84

SOUIAW4

LNW55

LNW31

SOI5KL0

LNW20

LNW19B

FC9681C2C1

SBH1BCA

FC9601DPR2

5SC1B00

FC9580L8B3

SOUIAKB

FC9525F005

WMDFAAA

FC9511NFR1

SN3PLNM

ED-3C557-302

T1OWD00

DCU60A

SLPQ0CV

AWP14

AUA44B

5SC27C0

90612 90612A

T3ACGR0

81.5543A-ST

SNCPTWN

739H8

SN54B0A

39C2

SNPQAVD

365809I01

D4CX417

20G

M3RG414

208B

PWPQ993

02-0443-00

T3C2T20

D4CP700

FC9580M2C7

FUJITSU
FC9520VF22 SN1PURH
FC9580C9B1 SNW2CWG
FC9580C9C2 SNW2CVG
FC9580CPU2 SOUCAEG
FC9580D1V3 SOI8AA0
FC9580DCC2 SOUCAEF
FC9580GLL5 SOUIAUZ
FC9580L2C5 SN12ALS
FC9580L3F5 SN03AJM
FC9580L8B3 SOUIAKB
FC9580SF21 SN5PMTE
FC9580SF31 SOUCAED
FC9580SF33 SOUCAGA
FC9580SF41 SOUCAAR
FC9580ST31 SOCUDCV
FC9580VF21 SOUCAD9
FC9681C2D1 SBH2CCB
FC9681C2D2 SBH2CDB
FC9681CPU2 SBCTKY8
FC9682U1C1 WMOPB76
FC9682U2C1 WMOPCAK
FC9682U2C1 WOWUAMC
FC9682U3C1 WMOPBPH
FC9682U4C1 WMOPBFE
FC9682ULU1 WOGUADC

DIALOGIC
DM/V2400A
DM/V600BTEP
DM/V1200BTEP
DM/V480A-2T1
DM/V600-4E1PCIU
D/120JCT-LSEW
D/41JCTLS-EW
DM/V1200-4E1-PCIW
Email me:
craig.softnet@gmail.com
Email a list of what you have or ask for our current Want to buy list for a specific MFG.
We Buy Used, New and Refurbished Equipment
We are ALWAYS looking for any of the above equipment, we buy equipment not listed on this email.
Email a list of what you have available.
WANT TO BUY PHONE SYSTEMS, OFFICE PHONES, IP PHONES, IP EQUIPMENT

WANTED
IP PHONE SYSTEMS
IP PHONES
IP EQUIPMENT
MODULAR PHONE SYSTEMS
KEY SYSTEMS
PBX EQUIPMENT
OFFICE PHONES
VOICE MAIL
CARDS, MODULES, UPGRADES

I BUY MOST MANUFACTURERS INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING

AVAYA IP OFFICE
AVAYA PARTNER ACS, PARTNER 18D, PARTNER 18D-003
AVAYA MERLIN MAGIX
CISCO IP PHONES
COMDIAL IP PHONES
DIALOGIC CARDS
ESI SYSTEMS AND PHONES
HITACHI PHONE SYSTEMS
LUCENT PARTNER
MITEL SYSTEMS AND PHONES
MITEL IP PHONES
NEC NEAX 2400
NEC IPK SYSTEMS AND PHONES
NORTEL CICS MICS ICS T7316E CP100 BCM
NORTEL IP PHONES
PANASONIC IP PHONES
POLYCOM CONFERENCE PHONES
POLYCOM IP PHONES
SHORETEL IP PHONES
TOSHIBA DKT3010 DKT3010H DKT3010S DKT3010SD, DKT3020 DKT3020H DKT3020S DKT3020SD

CISCO IP PHONES
7912, 7914, 7915, 7916, 7921, 7935, 7936, 7937, 7940, 7941, 7942, 7945, 7960, 7961, 7962, 7965, 7970, 7971, 7975
7935G, 7936G, 7937G, 7940G, 7941G, 7942G, 7945G, 7960G, 7961G, 7962G, 7965G, 7970G, 7971G, 7975G

FULL CISCO PART NUMBERS
CP-7912 CP-7921, CP-7935G, CP-7936G, CP-7937G, CP-7940, CP-7940G, CP-7941G, CP-7941G-GE CP-7942G,
CP-7945G, CP-7960, CP-7960G, CP-7961G, CP-7961G-GE. CP-7962G, CP-7962GE ,CP-7965G, CP=7965-GE, CP-7970G, CP-7971G, CP-7975G, CP7975G-GE
CP7914, CP-7915 and CP-7916 Expansion Model
We buy used and new phone systems, phones, Parts and more.
We buy Nortel, Norstar, Meridian, BCM, Avaya. We also buy other phone systems, phones and parts not listed.
email me at craig.softnet@gmail.com or

WE BUY SOFTWARE MICROSOFT, ADOBE, SYMANTEC, & LOTS MORE. Microsoft Office, Server,
Windows & others. Adobe Acrobat and more. Symantec Norton Antivirus and more.

I am also buying software listed below as well. I need very large quantities of Dell Windows XP PRO w/ sp2 or sp3 restores and Windows 7.

I am looking for large quantities of Microsoft Office Ready PC medialess license kits 2007, 2010, 2012,
If you have them please email me

I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY AND 360
I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006.

If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me detailed list.
MICROSOFT WINDOWS 2000 PRO, WINDOWS XP PRO, VISTA, WINDOWS 7 SOFTWARE PACKAGES

MICROSOFT OFFICE 2000, 2003, 2007,2010, XP, SBE, STANDARD AND PRO SOFTWARE PACKAGES

MICROSOFT SERVER 2003, 2008, SQL & OTHER PACKAGES

** I BUY MOST ALL MICROSOFT SOFTWARE

I AM LOOKING TO BUY MOST SOFTWARE IN QUANTITIES. QUANTITIES VARY ON VERSIONS...

MORE SOFTWARE WANT TO BUYS BELOW

I AM ALSO BUYING BUYING ADOBE SOFTWARE - OLD AND NEW VERSIONS OF JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING.

I NEED LOTS OF ADOBE ACROBAT PACKS VERSIONS X and 9 BOTH PRO AND STANDARD.

We will give you top dollar for these products. We will pay top dollar for products produced by Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Macromedia, Symantec, Veritas and others.

Have software to sell? Contact us today. we'll make you an offer.

PLEASE EMAIL AT craig.softnet@gmail.com  FOR FAST RESPONSES!!
0
buyingnetworks
2/6/2013 9:00:05 PM
comp.software-eng 4494 articles. 1 followers. editor (304) is leader. Post Follow

WTB: LARGE QUANTITIES DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & WINDOWS 2000 PRO RESTORE PACKS
WTB: LARGE QUANTITIES DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & WINDOWS 2000 PRO RESTORE PACKS We are looking to buy large quantities of DELL WINDOWS XP PRO, WINDOWS 2000 PRO RESTORE PACKS.. Must include manual and restore media new sealed...or media itself sealed in white enevelope. Email buyonet@hotmail.com if you have these. Also buying the below... WE ARE ALSO BUYING MICROSOFT OFFICE, SERVER, WINDOWS & NT WORKSTATION SOFTWARE PACKAGES OEM & RETAIL We need to buy today quantities of MICROSOFT OFFICE, SERVER, WINDOWS & NT WORKSTATION SOFTWARE PACKAGES OEM & RETAIL.. Email us if you h...

WE ARE BUYING SOFTWARE
WE ARE BUYING SOFTWARE - WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES as well as Retail Box or just media kits. Email Mike_lbrght@yahoo.com WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE AND PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO & HOME & OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES 2000, 2003 etc.. Email Mike_lbrght@yahoo.com WITH ALL THAT YOU HAVE. We are buying most all software from the following.. Adobe, Corel, Macromedia, M...

WTB: I NEED TO BUY A LARGE QUANTITY OF DELL XP PRO RESTORE PACKS
WTB: I NEED TO BUY A LARGE QUANTITY OF DELL XP PRO RESTORE PACKS I am looking to buy 1,000's of DELL XP PRO RESTORE PACKS which includes the manual, Restore CD sealed. I will buy them in the 100's or 1,000's.. Paying anywhere from $2 - $4 ea. depending on present need, quantity and service pack provided.. Email buynetworks@gmail.com if you have these in the above quantities to sell me. "none" <buynetworks@gmail.com> wrote in message news:b10c76a8-9f7d-4448-ade5-604382174919@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > I am looking to buy 1,000's of DELL XP PRO RE...

WTB: MICROSOFT WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES.
WTB: MICROSOFT WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES. WE ARE BUYING QUANTITIES OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS, OFFICE, SERVER, NT "OEM PACKS OR RETAIL BOXES" WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES Email BUYONET@HOTMAIL.COM with what you have. WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE, Standard, PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO, ...

We buy used & new networking & telecom equipment. We buy Microsoft software office, windows, server. We buy Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, Lucent, Avaya, Polycom, Brocade, Extreme, Foundry, Dell, HP, IBM &
We buy used & new networking & telecom equipment. We buy Microsoft softwar= e office, windows, server. We buy Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, Lucent, Avaya, P= olycom, Brocade, Extreme, Foundry, Dell, HP, IBM & MORE =20 We buy all major manufacturer's products including Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, = Brocade, Extreme, Futjisu, IBM, Dell,Hp and more. Email craig.softnet@gmai= l.com with what you have to sell. =20 We are especially interested in Cisco routers and switches listed below: W= e buy used and new. We also buy equipment not on the list, please feel free= to contact ...

We buy used & new networking & telecom equipment. We buy Microsoft software office, windows, server. We buy Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, Lucent, Avaya, Polycom, Brocade, Extreme, Foundry, Dell, HP, IBM &
We buy used & new networking & telecom equipment. We buy Microsoft softwar= e office, windows, server. We buy Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, Lucent, Avaya, P= olycom, Brocade, Extreme, Foundry, Dell, HP, IBM & MORE =20 We buy all major manufacturer's products including Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, = Brocade, Extreme, Futjisu, IBM, Dell,Hp and more. Email craig.softnet@gmai= l.com with what you have to sell. We are especially interested in Cisco routers and switches listed below: W= e buy used and new. We also buy equipment not on the list, please feel free= to contact me fo...

[...]

We buy used & new networking & telecom equipment. We buy Microsoft software= office, windows, server. We buy Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, Lucent, Avaya, Pol= ycom, Brocade, Extreme, Foundry, Dell, HP, IBM & MORE We buy all major manufacturer's products including Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, = Brocade, Extreme, Futjisu, IBM, Dell,Hp and more. Email craig.softnet@gmail= ..com with what you have to sell. We are especially interested in Cisco routers and switches listed below: We= buy used and new. We also buy equipment not on the list, please feel free = to contact me for an o...

We buy used & new networking & telecom equipment. We buy Microsoft software office, windows, server. We buy Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, Lucent, Avaya, Polycom, Brocade, Extreme, Foundry, Dell, HP, IBM & M
We buy used & new networking & telecom equipment. We buy Microsoft software= office, windows, server. We buy Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, Lucent, Avaya, Pol= ycom, Brocade, Extreme, Foundry, Dell, HP, IBM & MORE We buy all major manufacturer's products including Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, = Brocade, Extreme, Futjisu, IBM, Dell,Hp and more. Email buyer.networksoftwa= re@gmail.com with what you have to sell. We are especially interested in Cisco routers and switches listed below: We= buy used and new. We also buy equipment not on the list, please feel free = to contact me f...

[...]

FS: Windows XP Pro (large quantities)
I have 1,050 Windows XP Professional for sale. They are the reinstallation for Dell computers. CDs in white sleaves only. I will sell in any quantity. Just email and let me know what you would like to pay. Thanks! Lacy In article <20031228233308.15365.00001939@mb-m03.aol.com>, lacy3455 @aol.com says... > I have 1,050 Windows XP Professional for sale. They are the reinstallation for > Dell computers. CDs in white sleaves only. I will sell in any quantity. Just > email and let me know what you would like to pay. > Thanks! > Lacy > Nothing cos they're worth...

Windows xp Pro cannot see Windows 2000 Pro
I have been trying to solve this problem for months! I have 4 PCs in a workgroup, 3 are Windows XP Pro and 1 is a Windows 2000 Pro. The Windows 2000 PC can see all of the Windows XP machines. It can copy files to them it can share the printer connected to one of them no issues. None of the Windows xp (2 are sp2 1 is sp1)can see the Windows 2000 PC. If I ping the 2000 PC I get back an Ip address, but it times out. I have double checked the Workgroup name. They all login as administrator same password. They can all get to the internet using the cable modem connected to one of the...

Installing Windows XP Pro on new Dell laptop running Vista?
Everyone, I am considering purchasing a Dell Inspiron E1505 or E1705 laptop, and for a variety of reasons prefer Windows XP Professional. Fortunately, Dell offers the XP option on many of its current laptops, including the E1505 and E1705. Unfortunately, most of the great discounts for Dell laptops are only available for Vista systems. So, in essence, I may end up paying $300 to $400 more for XP for the same hardware configuration. An alternative is to buy a Dell with the cheapest Vista installed, and then reformat the harddisk entirely and install XP from scratch. Fortunately I have acces...

Wanted to buy.. Microsoft OEM Software in small and large quantities. We also buy retail box.
Wanted to buy.. Microsoft OEM Software in small and large quantities. We also buy retail box. Buying in areas of 5-10 or more! The more the better! Here is a partial list below. Email us with what you have. Email netbuy@bellsouth.net WTB: MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003 SBE AND PRO. WTB: MICROSOFT OEM WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO & HOME & OTHERS Office 2000 SBE Office 2000 PRO Office XP SBE Office XP PRO Office 97 PRO Office 97 SBE WIN 95, 98, 98 SE, 2000 PRO and XP Windows 2000 Server Windows 2000 Server +5, 10 or 25 SBE Server 2000 Works Suite 2001 ...

Best method to backup and Recover Windows XP Pro and Windows 2K Pro??
Hi folks, There are various methods of backing up via operating systems , using "ghost software" to hdd-hdd backup or using "partition magic software". Appreciate if you can share your experiences what are the methods that was used and the pro and cons ! thanks in advance JC "JC" <Jhayi22@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1125244551.501025.78830@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Hi folks, > > There are various methods of backing up via operating systems , using > "ghost software" to hdd-hdd backup or using "...

WTB: DELL WINDOWS XP PRO RESTORE CD w/SP3 - or SP2
WTB: DELL WINDOWS XP PRO RESTORE CD w/SP3 - or SP2 - ALSO NEED PACKS WITH MANUAL. I am looking to buy 1,000's of DELL WINDOWS XP PRO RESTORE CD w/SP3 - I am also looking for these with SP1 or SP2. I can also use these sealed with the thin manual. Email if you have these to sell in quantities of 100 or more. I am also buying lots of other software as well. do you have Msn or yahoo messenger, I think we can talk online. Also can tell me your email,then I can send you the details. Look forward to your early reply. Thanks & Best regards Louis -- louismo ...

can either windows 2000 Pro or Windows Xp Pro handle different language user interfaces?
Hello, I want to install windows 2000 Pro or Windows XP Pro, but I need English and/or Italian, Spanish , Japanese user interfaces. Is this possible with either of these operating systems when bootins ? Can I choose in what language to boot ? Or Can I have a different language for each user created ? Please explain me what I need. Thanks, Mario I think there is a software tool from Microsoft, which can translate the dialogs. The system self will be english, but you can set all dialogs to another language. I know that this tool is available, but I'm not sure if it'...

WINDOWS XP PRO CORP SP2, WINDOWS XP X64 PRO CORP SP2, SYMANTEC WEB SECURITY V3.0.1.76 MULTIOS, other 2006-Dec-03
WINDOWS XP PRO CORP SP2, WINDOWS XP X64 PRO CORP SP2, SYMANTEC WEB SECURITY V3.0.1.76 MULTIOS, other 2006-Dec-03 OFFICE 2007 ENTERPRISE UG VL (OFFICE-SOLUTION), PROJECT 2007, PUBLISHER 2007, BRITANNICA 2007, new programs CDs 5228 - 5238, and new games CDs 1960 - 1967 PC new programs Nr=5238 TOLERANCE DATA V2005 1 (ELECTRONIC WORKSHOP) 2CD Nr=5237 MICROSOFT OFFICE FORMS SERVER 2007 (ELECTRONIC FORMS) Nr=5236 MAXON CINEMA 4D STUDIO BUNDLE V10.0 MULTILANGUAGE (DESIGN) 1DVD Nr=5235 MICROSOFT WINDOWS VISTA ENTERPRISE 32BIT VLM (OPERATING SYSTEM) 1DVD Nr=5234 HALLMARK CARD STUDIO ...

Adobe After Effects 7.0 PRO, Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 for Windows XP, and tutorials, Adobe After Effects Plugins Collection (WINMAC)
Adobe After Effects 7.0 PRO, Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 for Windows XP, and tutorials, Adobe After Effects Plugins Collection (WINMAC) GARAGE SALES, buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, ------------------------------------------------------------- Adobe After Effects 7.0 PRO, 1 CD SN: 1063-1253-5173-5245-2713-1998 Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 for Windows XP, 1 CD SN: 1132-1381-7346-2847-2617-6783 Adobe After Effects Pro 6.5 CD NR 15 752 IMAGE LIBRARY VIDEO TEXTURE EFFECTS (c) ADOBE...

WTB: DELL WINDOWS XP PRO RESTORE PACKS OR CD's
WTB: DELL WINDOWS XP PRO RESTORE PACKS OR CD's I am looking to buy 1,000's of DELL XP PRO RESTORE PACKS which includes the manual, Restore CD sealed or just the CD in the white envelope. Prefer to buy with SP2 or SP3, but will take ones with SP1.. I will buy them in the 100's or 1,000's.. Email buynetworks@gmail.com ...

FM Pro 7 (WIN) WINDOW file menu / Close WINDOW icon question
In FM 7 WINDOWS..... Is there a way to prevent the user from a. selecting another database from the WINDOW menu at the top of the screen and b. prevent the user from closing the current window by clicking the "x" icon at the top right of the current window without purchasing a plug-in? Al Lawrance -- Lawrance Database Designs A J Lawrance British Columbia, Canada URL: http://www.members.shaw.ca/ajlawrance/index.html a. I've seen a previous version of FM a few years ago that if you put "--" or " " or "/" (I don't know which, does some...

Web resources about - WANTED: DELL WINDOWS 7 PRO Disks, DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & VISTA BUSINESS - We are buying in large quantities We are wanting to buy large quantities of Dell Windows 7 Pro Disks. We are also looking to b - comp.software-eng

Quantities, Units and Symbols in Physical Chemistry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quantities, Units and Symbols in Physical Chemistry , also known as the Green Book , is a compilation of terms and symbols widely used in the ...

Preschool Matching Alphabet Letters, Numbers & Quantities, Colors & Shapes for iPhone, iPod touch, and ...
Get Preschool Matching Alphabet Letters, Numbers & Quantities, Colors & Shapes on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer ...

Conspiracy? Massive Quantities Of BP Stocks Sold Prior To Disaster - YouTube
Goldman Sachs sold a massive quantity of stocks in the days prior to the BP oil well explosion. Additionally, they "shorted" their interests ...

'Large quantities of chemicals' in Halifax linked to Ottawa hotel suspect
Halifax police are investigating a large stash of chemicals found at an address linked to Christopher B. Phillips, the suspect arrested Wednesday ...

China will not import large quantities of food
China will not import large quantities of food People's Daily Online China is a populous country and solving the problem of feeding more than ...

Producing Mass Quantities of Content Might Be The New Normal
... get people promoted into new or better-paying positions. It’s the subject of my new column on Talent Zoo. The post Producing Mass Quantities ...

Leaked quantities for Nexus S launch
... going to wait in line at Best Buy for the Nexus S launch? A tipster who wishes to remain anonymous just sent us the outline of Best Buys quantities ...

The Moto 360 Might Only be Sold in Limited Quantities or Select Regions Due to Difficult Manufacture
Yesterday, Google fired some serious shots at our wrists with the Android Wear initiative, which is essentially Android brought down for wearable ...

[Deal Alert] Unlocked HTC One M9 On Sale For $544.99 For Amazon Prime Day (Limited Quantities)
That Nexus 6 deal from earlier only lasted a few seconds, but it looks like there's slightly less demand for the HTC One M9. The unlocked version ...

Report: Apple’s Long-Rumored iWatch Has Entered Production In Small Quantities
... apparently on track to arrive later this year. According to The China Times ( via GforGames ) Apple has already started producing small quantities ...