Which model i have to use for my software ? or what metod to sue for soft making ??

Hello Friends
                 I am making  one software . i made it and it
functions good. But i want to make more features to add with it and i
want to make it more user friendly and need some testing so it can be
run perfectlty on any pc. I have made it in Visual baisic. it has 2000
lines of code. I am intermidiate in visual basic .Now please suggest
me what i have to do ?  i am student so i can't invest any money or
can hier any body.

1 ) made as per traditional method ? just trial and error
2 ) Get  any help from any expert ?
3 ) how many time it take to me to make it function ?
4 ) i have to use versioning Approach ??
5 ) What business stretegy i have use ?
          Please suggest me  .

your'
mit
mitatoracle@yahoo.co.in
0
mbzala (11)
12/24/2004 6:04:11 AM
comp.software-eng 4494 articles. 1 followers. editor (304) is leader. Post Follow

free website design software , flash website design , web site designers , to use website design software , nof 7.0 , easy web design , website designing software , website design software tem
free website design software , flash website design , web site designers , to use website design software , nof 7.0 , easy web design , website designing software , website design software templates , web design software , homepage design software , WEBSITE DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN ERSTELLEN + + + + + http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ + + + + + kostenlose webseiten nof styles nof europe website design software reviews nof website easy web design custom web design web design firm graphic design software webseiten designer software html website design software web design company webseite erstellen web site design software freeware software homepage erstellung netobjectsfusion netobjectsfusion 7.5 webdesign software freeware website design program zubehoer bestellen nof vista system design software Ajax project design software database business web design netfusion objects website design software 2008 nof 8.0 ...

Software-testing jobs, software testing trainings, All about software testing and software testing tools
Get all the information on free software testing certifications, software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software testing is a successful profession, see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ ...

[News] Free Software Development/Use as Bee Model, Business Models Shift to Services

use website design software , linux website design software , design software website , nof shop , netobjectsfusion 11 , onlineshop bestellen , bestellen bankeinzug , popular website design so
use website design software , linux website design software , design software website , nof shop , netobjectsfusion 11 , onlineshop bestellen , bestellen bankeinzug , popular website design software , website design software uk , website graphic design software , WEBSITE DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN ERSTELLEN + + + + + http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ + + + + + webseiten designer software webseiten nof 5 ...

simple website design software , new website design software , easy to use , scriptbuilder , netobjectsfusion 10 , best nof , nof komponenten , flash website design software , bestellen lastschrift
simple website design software , new website design software , easy to use , scriptbuilder , netobjectsfusion 10 , best nof , nof komponenten , flash website design software , bestellen lastschrift , webseiten programm , WEBSITE DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN ERSTELLEN + + + + + http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ + + + + + top 10 website design software nof europe custom web design kaufen bestellen web page design Ajax to use website design software personal website design software 3d design software 3d design software buy netobjects fusion of website design software webseiten web design software website design software for linux 24 stunden bestellen e commerce website design software nof corporation website designing software Javascript download software free website design software popular website design software webdesign software freeware nof 8.0 webseiten design software software fuer webdesign onlineshop bestellen nof cms nof 8.0 ...

Re: Extending the power of SAS software using other software
Wow! Great and Useful stuff especially for statistical niche uses (R,S Plus) , cost optimization and multiple platform computing. SAS is king still (though the price hurts) ! and a Happy 4 th July to all of you. Regards, Ajay www.decisionstats.com On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 9:51 AM, KL <Kev.L.Scott@gmail.com> wrote: > On Jul 3, 2:20 pm, RolandRB <rolandbe...@hotmail.com> wrote: > > Extending the power of SAS software using other software packages > > > > http://www.datasavantconsulting.com/roland/sasplus.html > > Useful information. Some useful tools that I use when I have to > utilize R, MATLAB, and other system executables are the %xlog %xlst > macros. These are delivered in sas/core which is associated with every > SAS install. These macros pipe commands to the OS which allows for > more information to be gathered with respect to OS errors. > > %xlog takes one argument which is to be executed with the command > shell of the OS you are running and it returns STDOUT and STDERR back > to the SAS log location(unless they are redirected). > > %xlst takes one argument which is to be executed with the command > shell of the OS you are running and it returns the STDOUT and STDERR > back to the SAS output location(unless they are redirected). > > Unix directory listing example: > > %xlog(ls -la); > %xlst(ls -la); > > Windows example: > > %xlog(dir); > %xlst(dir); > On J...

Make your PC more useful with these softwares
http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/googleproducts.htm Free Softwares available in Google pack. Google Desktop search. Google Earth. Google Photos Screensaver. Google Talk.. Google Toolbar. Picasa. Skype. Spyware Doctor Starter Edition. Adobe Reader. Mozilla Firefox. Norton Security Scan. RealPlayer. StarOffice. to start download of these softwares go to following website http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/googleproducts.htm ...

Cisco Software Advisor
Hi folks, I am about to go through a major upgrade program in my company as per other posts. I've been crawling the cisco website to find tools that may help me doing this. I've cam accross a tool called the "Software Advisor", it's pretty cool but I have some questions about it that I hope some of you may help me with. I use the "find software compatible with my hardware", I then select "Enter your hardware configuration using show command output from your device", I copy and paste my "sh ver" and "sh diag", it then tells me a ve...

Extending the power of SAS software using other software packages
Extending the power of SAS software using other software packages http://www.datasavantconsulting.com/roland/sasplus.html On Jul 3, 2:20=A0pm, RolandRB <rolandbe...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Extending the power of SAS software using other software packages > > http://www.datasavantconsulting.com/roland/sasplus.html Useful information. Some useful tools that I use when I have to utilize R, MATLAB, and other system executables are the %xlog %xlst macros. These are delivered in sas/core which is associated with every SAS install. These macros pipe commands to the OS which allows for more information to be gathered with respect to OS errors. %xlog takes one argument which is to be executed with the command shell of the OS you are running and it returns STDOUT and STDERR back to the SAS log location(unless they are redirected). %xlst takes one argument which is to be executed with the command shell of the OS you are running and it returns the STDOUT and STDERR back to the SAS output location(unless they are redirected). Unix directory listing example: %xlog(ls -la); %xlst(ls -la); Windows example: %xlog(dir); %xlst(dir); On Jul 4, 6:21=A0am, KL <Kev.L.Sc...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Jul 3, 2:20=A0pm, RolandRB <rolandbe...@hotmail.com> wrote: > > > Extending the power of SAS software using other software packages > > >http://www.datasavantconsulting.com/roland/sasplus.html > > Useful information. Some useful tools that I use...

[News] KDE Makes Free Software Forum Software, Forums

which software i need to use to get the basic knowledge of Software Testing
I want make my career in software testing, can please tell me which software i need to use to get the basic knowledge of Software Testing. Regards Manoj manoj19april@yahoo.com (Manoj) wrote in news:9fbd765c.0407021416.6ebd9a94@posting.google.com: > I want make my career in software testing, can please tell me which > software i need to use to get the basic knowledge of Software Testing. A Web browser. You would use it to find online information and to buy some "hardware" (= book) from online bookstores. -- Matti Vuori http://sivut.koti.soon.fi/mvuori/index-e.htm go to swebok.org and read chapter 5. Pete On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:18:04 +0000 (UTC), Matti Vuori <mvuori@koti.soon.fi> wrote: -- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ ...

Re: Extending the power of SAS software using other software #2
I would be totally down for a get together in LB. KL wrote: > On Jul 3, 2:20 pm, RolandRB <rolandbe...@hotmail.com> wrote: > >> Extending the power of SAS software using other software packages >> >> http://www.datasavantconsulting.com/roland/sasplus.html >> > > Useful information. Some useful tools that I use when I have to > utilize R, MATLAB, and other system executables are the %xlog %xlst > macros. These are delivered in sas/core which is associated with every > SAS install. These macros pipe commands to the OS which allows for > more information to be gathered with respect to OS errors. > > %xlog takes one argument which is to be executed with the command > shell of the OS you are running and it returns STDOUT and STDERR back > to the SAS log location(unless they are redirected). > > %xlst takes one argument which is to be executed with the command > shell of the OS you are running and it returns the STDOUT and STDERR > back to the SAS output location(unless they are redirected). > > Unix directory listing example: > > %xlog(ls -la); > %xlst(ls -la); > > Windows example: > > %xlog(dir); > %xlst(dir); > > -- __________________________________________________ J Labus, PhD Adjunct Assistant Professor University of California, Los Angeles UCLA Center for Neurobiology of Stress Connectivity and Computational Statistics Division Peter V. Ueberroth Building, R...

which software i need to use to get the basic knowledge of Software Testing
hi there i want make career in software testing, please advise me hich software i need to use to get the basic knowledge of Software Testing regards Manoj On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Manoj wrote: > hi there > i want make career in software testing, please advise me hich software > i need to use to get the basic knowledge of Software Testing The most important tool for software testing is between your ears. It is not a software application. Try reading the following books: - Kaner, Cem, Bach, James, and Pettichor, Bret, eds. Lessons Learned in Software Testing. John Wiley & Sons, 2002. - Kaner, Cem, Falk, Jack, & Nguyen, Hung Quoc, eds. Testing Computer Software (2nd Ed.). International Thomson Computer Press, 1993. - Myers, Glenford. The Art of Software Testing. John Wiley and Sons, 1979. - Patton, Ron. Software Testing. SAMS Publishing, 2000. Additionally, search the web for the names listed above. I'm sure you will find a wealth of online information from some of these authors. -- Send e-mail to: darrell at cs dot toronto dot edu Don't send e-mail to vice.president@whitehouse.gov ...

Re: Extending the power of SAS software using other software #3
Unless you add outsourcing (to consultants or offshore) as an option for staff costs to make the picture even more dynamic (which it is) On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 2:45 PM, RolandRB <rolandberry@hotmail.com> wrote: > On Jul 4, 8:20 am, ohri2...@GMAIL.COM (ajay ohri) wrote: > > Wow! Great and Useful stuff especially for statistical niche uses (R,S > Plus) > > , cost optimization and multiple platform computing. > > > > SAS is king still (though the price hurts) ! > > > > and a Happy 4 th July to all of you. > > > > Regards, > > > > Ajay > > > > www.decisionstats.com > > I can't see this happening in the real world but if a company wanted > the data handling power of sas plus brilliant graphics and > comprehensive statistics and all on the cheap then there is nothing to > stop them using WPS as a SAS replacement and calling other software > packages in batch mode (WPS supports the "X" system command though it > says it is only meaningful for Windows). How to call other software > packages in batch mode is easy. I explain it on the following page. > > http://www.datasavantconsulting.com/roland/sasplus.html > > Note that although you get the functionality cheap, your programmers > need to be able to code in more than one language so you have to train > them and hope you can find enough programmers. So although you have > saved on the softwar...

Re: Extending the power of SAS software using other software #5
No SAS India charges just as nicely. Perhaps even more because the market is smaller ,awareness of alternatives is bad and there are no SAS re sellers. SAS India also has a more active sales team than SPSS India. I have interacted with all. And India in 2008 is more expensive outsourcing than (sigh) Ukraine, Poland and Romania (which unfortunately for India) also produce much more statisticians . This is based on personal experience. Poland is slightly more expensive than Ukraine and Romania. Biggest surprise...millions of Chinese who cant master English accent for call centers sure can write proc freq , proc sql, proc means and paste it an excel report for 8 hours a day at rates lower than India .Cutting edge stuff remains with the US ....home of the brave (and SAS) What goes around comes around huh! Anyways the Chinese and Asian markets will accept WPS , R more easily as they are just starting to get in the game. Since most of them are subsidaries of Western Companies..software which is installed will not be free ..unless its R. On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 5:54 PM, RolandRB <rolandberry@hotmail.com> wrote: > On Jul 4, 1:31 pm, ohri2...@GMAIL.COM (ajay ohri) wrote: > > Unless you add outsourcing (to consultants or offshore) as an option for > > staff costs to make the picture even more dynamic (which it is) > > Put your SAS server in India as well. That way you get SAS for free! > > > On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 2:45 PM, RolandRB <rolandbe...

Re: Extending the power of SAS software using other software #4
No SAS India charges just as nicely. Perhaps even more because the market is smaller ,awareness of alternatives is bad and there are no SAS re sellers. SAS India also has a more active sales team than SPSS India. I have interacted with all. And India in 2008 is more expensive outsourcing than (sigh) Ukraine, Poland and Romania (which unfortunately for India) also produce much more statisticians . This is based on personal experience. Poland is slightly more expensive than Ukraine and Romania. Biggest surprise...millions of Chinese who cant master English accent for call centers sure can write proc freq , proc sql, proc means and paste it an excel report for 8 hours a day at rates lower than India .Cutting edge stuff remains with the US ....home of the brave (and SAS) What goes around comes around huh! Have a happy 4 th of July Roland RB. On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 5:54 PM, RolandRB <rolandberry@hotmail.com> wrote: > On Jul 4, 1:31 pm, ohri2...@GMAIL.COM (ajay ohri) wrote: > > Unless you add outsourcing (to consultants or offshore) as an option for > > staff costs to make the picture even more dynamic (which it is) > > Put your SAS server in India as well. That way you get SAS for free! > > > On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 2:45 PM, RolandRB <rolandbe...@hotmail.com> > wrote: > > > On Jul 4, 8:20 am, ohri2...@GMAIL.COM (ajay ohri) wrote: > > > > Wow! Great and Useful stuff especially for statistical niche uses > (R,...

Re: Extending the power of SAS software using other software #6
No you are mixing two issues. Software companies have to pay because of an organization called NASSCOM (Association of Software companies) . Remember India exports a lot of software too. But in home PCs , most of India runs of self assembled PCs (almost everyone has a cousin who is an engineer thanks to some cultural thing about engineering, and cheap spare parts etc are very easily available) It is this home market that cracked copies flourish, especially of Windows etc . For SAS ,SPSS cracked copies are rarely known (and maybe you can introduce me to your friend)... That's because you need a lot of data too (mostly sensitive) ..In order to be a data vendor you have to submit to outsourcing audits as well......so being legit is a forced necessity.. What sometimes happens ......some smart guy takes SAS cd home from the office and installs it on his PC for cheap thrills..cause he wont be able t= o take huge datasets anyway so easily .....and gives the rest of the industry a bad name..... Also crackers generally target mainstream softwares..like Office, Windows X= P ,Anti Virus packages etc.. On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 2:04 AM, RolandRB <rolandberry@hotmail.com> wrote: > On Jul 4, 6:24 pm, ohri2...@GMAIL.COM (ajay ohri) wrote: > > No SAS India charges just as nicely. Perhaps even more because the mark= et > is > > smaller ,awareness of alternatives is bad and there are no SAS re > sellers. > > SAS India also has a more active sales team ...

What software used to make Video Tutorials
Will one of the more experienced amongst us please respond to this query with which software they had the best results with making video / audio tutorials? I did use Camtasia Studio and it works pretty well. I did not have very much success with the quality of the audio, but it was probably my lack of experience with it, or perhaps even the quality of my head- set. I did find that a real low-cost headset couldn't be used at all. I couldn't get distinguishable volume out of it, for some reason. It is extremely easy to use, however. I would rather spend whatever time I need to, to ...

[News] Availability of Source Code (Free Software) Makes Better Software
The Flexibility of Open Source ,----[ Quote ] | One of the things that has been a strong point of Open Source Software (OSS) | for years, even if it hasn't been held at the forefront of the battle, is the | flexibility that OSS offers. This is something I think needs to be said more | these days as our world becomes ever more dynamic, requiring software to be | ever more flexible in order to keep up with our ever changing lives. `---- http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=356 Related to this: How to Create a Highly Successful Open Source Project ,----[ Quote ] | I’ve been makin...

[News] Big Software Business Makes Deals with Free Software Suppliers

[News] Economy Favours Free Software, Emmys Use Free Software

[News] CNN Uses Free Software, Web Getting Filled Free Software

[News] Major Anti-Free Software Company Secretly Uses Free Software Methods Internally

Use this free autodialer software to make alert calls
Turn your PC into a <a href="http://www.voicent.com/vcast.php">smart autodialer</a> with Voicent AutoReminder software. All you need is a standard voice modem for your computer. AutoReminder has a Microsoft Outlook like Calendar and it is capable of making telephone reminder calls. If you have a home monitoring system that is capable of invoke a script (a batch file), then you can easily make your computer to make automatic alert phone calls. Details please see Voicent's website. The shareware version is free for download. Click here to <a href="http://www.voicent.com/download">download autodialer software.</a> Included in the download package is another program called BroadcastByPhone. Both products are based on Voicent Gateway, an open standard based VoiceXML gateway for any PC. Try the software today and have fun. Andrew ...

Web resources about - Which model i have to use for my software ? or what metod to sue for soft making ?? - comp.software-eng

Software - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Computer software or simply software is any set of machine-readable instructions that directs a computer 's processor to perform specific operations. ...

Questioning Software
Given that I resigned a couple weeks ago and am looking for new work , I've been asking myself a lot of questions about what I want to do next. ...

Lessons Learned by a Solo Entrepreneur - Software by Rob
... is written by Rob Walling, a serial web entrepreneur. He writes about startups, internet marketing, SEO, and other topics that interest software ...

Renaissance Software
We help individuals and companies to apply state of the art design and process technologies to both embedded and non-embedded software development. ...

Business of Software
We are gearing up for another awe-inspiring, thought-engaging, and actionable conference in 2012. It is our vision to stir up innovation and ...

Scaling Software Agility - Best Practices for Large Enterprises, by Dean Leffingwell
Best Practices for Large Enterprises, by Dean Leffingwell

Software on the Side
While I was at Ancestry.com, we used the StrengthsFinder assessment to give us insights into ourselves. If you haven’t taken it, I highly recommend ...

The Famous Software Company - Development Blog
A year ago I was looking for an app that enabled me to stream audio from iTunes to my iPhone. I was sharing an apartment at the time, and in ...

A Software Insider's Point of View
Innovative CIO’s Betting On Disruptive Technologies That Impact Enterprise Business Value In the Four Personas of the Next Gen CIO published ...