Gemini 4.0 Has Landed
We are pleased to announce that version 4 of the awarrd winning software
project mangement and bug tracking tool, Gemini 4 has shipped and brings
some key new capabilities:
* Testing �V integrated testing management alongside bugs, requirements and
* Hierarchy - full sub-dependencies support even across multiple projects
* Recurrence - repeat tasks and other things at regular intervals
Custom Fields - new field types with full support for inline editing of
* plenty of bug fixes and enhancements
To celebrate the launch of Gemini 4.0 we have introduced a time-limited 15%
discount off all purchases and renewals in April 2011. Simply use the
"FOURZERO" coupon code during checkout!
Of course, Gemini is still available free of charge to Open Source
Testing capability is now part of Gemini alongside your issues, tickets,
bugs and requirements. We have taken a nimble, lite-touch approach to the
definition and subsequent management of Testing within Gemini.
With full traceability reporting you can quickly see and determine test
coverage and usage.
The key design drivers for introducing Testing into Gemini:
* Simplified Organization �V group Test Cases into Test Plans and put them
* No Input Overload �V define which data input fields are needed and when.
* Sensible UI �V no bloat, minimized screen-hops, welcoming for testing
* Sound Integration �V seamlessly move between work items and related test
plans and cases.
For more, visit: http://www.geminiplatform.com
Bug, issue & project management software | http://www.geminiplatform.com
||3/23/2011 4:40:57 PM