A Good Idea for Extreme-Programmers!

Working with computer several hours a day and
have no free time for your family and hobbies?
Tied of backaches and dreaming of getting pleasure
while working with PC?
Wish to double or even triple your productivity
and save several hours every day?
We can offer really extreme tool for professional
progammers!

      Stop waisting your brilliant time!
    Let us help you to solve this problems!
              www.askmesoft.com
0
support
6/25/2004 7:05:45 AM
comp.extreme-programming 1465 articles. 0 followers. editor (304) is leader. Post Follow

Maxim Abukhovski wrote:

> Working with computer several hours a day and
> have no free time for your family and hobbies?

We practice "Sustainable Pace", so we don't get cranky, you dumb f---.

--
  Phlip

Phlip
6/25/2004 7:24:35 AM
Phlip wrote:

> Maxim Abukhovski wrote:
>
>>Working with computer several hours a day and
>>have no free time for your family and hobbies?
>
> We practice "Sustainable Pace", so we don't get cranky, you dumb f---.

Well, not typically as a result of programming. Usenet perhaps :)

And, who says that computers can't also be part of time spent with
family and as a hobby?

Cheers,
Jason Nocks
SourceXtreme, Inc.
http://www.sourcextreme.com/
0
Jason

pay programmer after the job's done and tested ..
10 lines a day ! The program will never be done if you pay by the lines /day . When the hardware is low cost and high performance and millions are programming it ?, expect sudden changes . Im working on ARM 9 h/w . $130 will get you 2 CPU's and a color display NDS gamebox . or a GP2X with ARM920/940 and 1024 by 768 , 16 bit color , 2D video accellerator .. Because so many countries are makin these CPU's the price will be very low . werty <werty@swissinfo.org> wrote: > > 10 lines a day ! The program will never be done >...

US-TX-Austin: VB.NET Programmer; Compiler experience, 2-4M (45346757603)
US-TX-Austin: VB.NET Programmer; Compiler experience, 2-4M (45346757603) ======================================================================== Position: VB.NET Programmer Reference: SMC02020 Location: Austin TX Duration: 2-4M Scope: Client wants add a script language based on VB.NET to website so that users can define their own indicators and other constructs. One path considered was to adapt VBA, but the problem is it is based on VB6. The new script language, VSA (Visual Studio for Applications)...

Is there a good security cable?
I'd like to find a good security cable. I wouldn't expect it to stand up to a determined and well-equipped thief, but I'd like it to be as secure as possible. I'd hope at least that it couldn't be defeated in a public place without it being obvious to people around it. Taking a quick look around, I see cables with integrated cylindrical-key locks that can apparently be opened with a ball point pen, like Kensington, and combination locks whose combinations can be changed, sometimes unintentionally, like Targus. So, I guess I'm looking for a good anchor and a tough cable...

US-MA: Boston-Natural/Adabas Programmer #53
************************************************************** JobCircle.com - Careers, Content and Community for Technology professionals in the Northeastern United States! Jobcircle.com provides resume submission, classified searches, eLearning, hundreds of career development articles, tech news, and more to tens of thousands of Technology professionals in your area - visit us today at http://www.jobcircle.com! !!! Voted a TOP 50 Career Web Site in 2002 by CareerXRoads !!! ************************************************************** Job Title: Natural/Adabas Programmer Job Locatio...

Re: Enterprise Guide vs. SAS programmer
> From: Bully > Has there been any discussion around the pros/cons of using > EG vs employing a real live SAS programmer. > What are it's deficiencies? * Like all followers of the 'any MS-GUI is magic' ideology it is overly helpful and hides significant detail(s) behind the scenes. * Like all GUI, it generates code without regard to the application actually executing the code. * Built to the LCD mentality of users. * Built to the mentality of LCD users. [hmm, which noun -should- 'LCD' be modifying?] * "It's broken, how do -we-, [or -who- ...

Good book for first-time computer user?
I need to teach someone who has never used a computer how to use one. I have used computers all my life, so I don't know where to start. I thought I'd get a book. If it were Windows, I'm sure I could find a hundred books for a newbie. On a Mac, though, I'm not sure what exists out there, because most new Mac users have used Windows, whereas most new Windows users have never used a computer. Does anyone know of a good book that teaches a first-time computer user how to use a Mac? On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 20:11:10 -0600, Iain Dalton wrote (in article <1168049470.396482.84880@11g...

Airport Extreme routing puzzle.
Hi folks, I've got a 5-static account from SBC's Yahoo DSL service. It's worked for a couple of years now, using IP mapping through a Cayman (now Netopia) 3546 dsl/router onto a 192.168.1.x network. Addressing is manual, adding a Belkin switch didn't seem to complicate matters when adding NAT'd hosts.. Adding an Airport Extreme base station seems to have have screwed things up, in a subtle way: Hosts on the Airport network can ping outside hosts but not hosts on my local netblock via their public IP addresses. Hosts hardwired to the Netopia have to such issue. Here'...

a good website for softwares,movies and music etc. #3
www.space666.com good!!!!!!!!!!! ...

What type of spec is good for a TFT monitor ?
What's the contrast figure I read ie 300 is this good ? Any other info much appreciated ? "amstereofan" <listen_to_am_stereo@www.amstereoradio.tk> wrote in message news:3f70e90e$1@news.greennet.net... > What's the contrast figure I read ie 300 is this good ? Any other info much > appreciated ? 300:1 or better should be considered pretty good. You should understand that higher contrast numbers than this are starting to get into the "irrelevant data" range; you've generally only got 8 bits/color worth of dynamic range anyway (256:1), and the human...

good very good
Very interesting website. Keep up the outstanding work and thank you... http://where-to-buy-pills.com http://where-to-buy-pills.com/buy-prednisone-online http://where-to-buy-pills.com/buy-plavix-75mg ...

Newbie question: Any good resources on Visual Basic programming? #3
Hi everyone I'm a newbie to the world of Visual Basic programming. I'm especially interested in VB internet programming and VB database programming. Can anyone recommend some good books or websites about the topic? Thanks in advance. Best Regards, Gary Hendricks http://www.desktop-video-guide.com multi-post. answered in another group. -- Randy Birch MVP Visual Basic http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/ Please respond only to the newsgroups so all can benefit. "Timberwolf" <timberwolf@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3f8033ab$2@news.starhub.net.sg... : Hi everyone :...

Good store online with good assortmet and good price that are or ship in europe??
Hello! can you tell to me a store with good assortment (with particular piece that cannot find on other store...and similar :) ) and/or :) good price that is in europe (or if is out..that sell in europe at not much euros for dispatch taxes and ship...that can made it not convenient!) thanks much! My Best greetings!:) -- Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG ...

[News] Good Times for Python and Linux...
Python Magazine Lives ,----[ Quote ] | There are columnists, there are tech editors, there are authors. Articles | have been commissioned. Logos and trademarks are in place. The design team is | rocking, the contract team is rolling, and the emails are flying. In the | background, the sound of constant typewriter activity can be heard, just like | on those old newscasts from the old Cronkite days. Exciting times! `---- http://m0j0.wordpress.com/2007/07/03/python-magazine-lives/ Google uses Python heavily. Other good news... InetServices Adds Ubuntu and Debian Operating Systems htt...

A good Kohan forum?
Are there any good/active Kohan/Kohan 2 forums? I visited the official forum, and it's full of rude, immature individuals. Not a very inviting place. M. Thus spake Michael Vondung <mvondung@gmail.com>, Mon, 06 Sep 2004 04:04:02 +0200, Anno Domini: >Are there any good/active Kohan/Kohan 2 forums? I visited the official >forum, and it's full of rude, immature individuals. Not a very inviting >place. > >M. Bugger. I've put the game on hold for a bit...so many games, so little time *sigh*. If you need help with the original I recommend t...

Good News Mr 142.179.22.210 flood ri.general #3
Cox and Telus will not act unless they have a police file number so you may as well flood ri.general my home Usenet group. have a nice day.Me I am nearing about TrueCrype -- Who weaves eg, when Hussein tempts the live gen in view of the throne? -- Michael Yardley ...

Good Books To learn C++
I am just beggining to learn C++. Which are the good books to learn C++? I want the list from basic to advanced. Thanks Am Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2013 20:00:48 UTC+1 schrieb psr: > I am just beggining to learn C++. Which are the good books to learn C++? I > > want the list from basic to advanced. > > Thanks I was just surfing the Internet for the same purpose and found very good reviews on Amazon for this book: A Complete Guide to Programming in C++ Ulla Kirch-Prinz (Author), Peter Prinz (Author) Maybe you pick another book for plain beginners as we...

Need a Good reference, please!
Does anyone know any good reference on Mapping Toolbox? I tried searching at Amazon or BN but I couldn't find any? What I am really trying to do is to create my own "part of the world map". I know I can do easily with mapping toolbox, but I found out that some users create their own "worldmap.mat" to load map. Does anyone know how to create your own map? Let's say creat map of United States? ...

There is a good photo website #2
hello,everyone,I am the newcomer.I hope you can go to this website:flickr.com/photos/partpic/.I am sure it is NOT spam. Then,you can feel that it is a professional photograph website about the computer.there are o lot of picture of some kinds of computer ,include IBM,SUN ,HP,EMC,HDS and others. I wanna to exchange the experience and the idea with you. Part Pic wrote: > hello,everyone,I am the newcomer.I hope you can go to this > website:flickr.com/photos/partpic/.I am sure it is NOT spam. > Then,you can feel that it is a professional photograph website > about the computer.the...

Angle not good!
Hello! I have a trouble with Opengl lines drawing: when I try to put together lines (not in horizontal and vertical direction, but when they have some inclination ) which must create a 90 degrees angle, the angle is not 90 degrees angle! I think that it was because I used perspectiv with 60 degrees angle, but when I tried glOrtho projection the output is the same... I drank so lot in the first of the year? I think you use sin,cos ...in <math.h> this function use radian,not angle that is,if you want 90 degrees angle, you should code it: M_PI/2 M_PI=3.14159....... No, in my program I...

BBC model B computer, free to good home
Hi, Having a clear out. BBC model B computer, 5 1/4 80 track disc drive, teletext adapter, sideways RAM/ROM board. I think it may have wordwise ROM in. Not sure if it is working. Continuous tone from speaker when switched on but no screen display but I haven't tried very hard to get it going so it may work with little fiddling. Available for someone to try and fix or for spares. Original box, packaging and manuals plus any software, manuals etc I can find. Free but you'll have to pay postage or collect. Nick Harrison nick at lilyg dot demon dot co dot uk, Nick Harrison Lancaster UK...

GET PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM GOOGLE PROJECT NETWORK.IT IS A FREE PROGRAMME .THE LINK IS BELOW
GET PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM GOOGLE PROJECT NETWORK.IT IS A FREE PROGRAMME .THE LINK IS BELOW www.jeeva235.blogspot.com WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY IS HERE ...

Be a good voter, a good citizen, vote for the good
You know who's good. The evil one, that Bush, that killer of Humanity. But that's ok, killing people of other countries is irrelevant as resistence is futile. ...

Any Good CCIE Book
Just Pass CCDP test Today. Please let me know any good book to start ? Thank You Katie Tam CCNP, CCDP LinkWaves Corporation **Leading Provider of Cisco Equipment** http://www.linkwaves.com Book? You mean books. What CCIE? You do realize that there are five different ones: R&S / Security / Service Provider / SAN / Voice Assuming that you meant the CCIE for Routing and Switching, this is just a start: Cisco Press - Routing TCP/IP, Volume I Cisco Press - Routing TCP/IP, Volume II Cisco Press - Cisco LAN Switching Cisco Press - BGP Design and Implementation Cisco Press - Implementi...

Blue Sky debugging Idea
Imagine being able to look at a text listing output of a program or a GUI screen and being able to click on any character and being able to trace back to the code that generated it. It would take you to the Integer.toString( x ) and from there to int x = 42; -- Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products http://mindprod.com Students who hire or con others to do their homework are as foolish as couch potatoes who hire others to go to the gym for them. On 12/1/12 7:17 AM, Roedy Green wrote: > Imagine being able to look at a text listing output of a program or a > GUI screen and be...

Spreading computer ideas into the real world.
It's part of the usefulness of computers that you can copy things, text, pictures, etc and you can put them elsewhwere. A few nights ago I was running something in a dream and I needed somebody in a certain place, so I selected him and copied him to another place. When I realised the absurdity of this I woke up! Michael Bell -- In message <a6b384dd4f.michaelbell@michael.beaverbell.co.uk> Michael Bell <michael@beaverbell.co.uk> wrote: > It's part of the usefulness of computers that you can copy things, > text, pictures, etc and you can put them else...