A Good Idea for Extreme-Programmers!

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Working with computer several hours a day and
have no free time for your family and hobbies?
Tied of backaches and dreaming of getting pleasure
while working with PC?
Wish to double or even triple your productivity
and save several hours every day?
We can offer really extreme tool for professional
progammers!

      Stop waisting your brilliant time!
    Let us help you to solve this problems!
              www.askmesoft.com
0
Reply support 6/25/2004 7:05:45 AM

See related articles to this posting

Maxim Abukhovski wrote:

> Working with computer several hours a day and
> have no free time for your family and hobbies?

We practice "Sustainable Pace", so we don't get cranky, you dumb f---.

--
  Phlip

Reply Phlip 6/25/2004 7:24:35 AM

Phlip wrote:

> Maxim Abukhovski wrote:
>
>>Working with computer several hours a day and
>>have no free time for your family and hobbies?
>
> We practice "Sustainable Pace", so we don't get cranky, you dumb f---.

Well, not typically as a result of programming. Usenet perhaps :)

And, who says that computers can't also be part of time spent with
family and as a hobby?

Cheers,
Jason Nocks
SourceXtreme, Inc.
http://www.sourcextreme.com/
0
Reply Jason 6/27/2004 5:47:13 PM
comp.extreme-programming 1458 articles. 2 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Maybe C is the perfect language for really good systems programmers, but unfortunately not-so-good systems and applications programmers are using it and they shouldn�t be.
I found the quote from "Coders at Work" where Bernie Cossel is interviewed, page 560. I don?t want to say that C has outlived its usefulness, but I think it was used by too many good programmers so that now not-good-enough programmers are using it to build applications and the bottom line is they?re not good enough and they can?t. Maybe C is the perfect language for really good systems programmers, but unfortunately not-so-good systems and applications programmers are using it and they shouldn?t be. -- Regards, Casey On Nov 3, 9:09=A0pm, Casey Hawthorne <caseyhHAMMER_T...@ista...

hash table idea good or no good?
I have an idea for a hash table implementation but it's so simple there must be something wrong with it. The usual suspects for handling collisions are chanining, open addressing, linear probing, etc. But in the event that there's a collision, why not just try again with an entirely separate table. The design is very simple and the table can grow and shrink without rehashing every element. For example, consider inserting an element with the C-ish code below. The hash is generated and the data is placed into the first table of 31 elements unless it is already occupied in which case th...

Nested conditional expressions ---- good idea/bad idea?
Below you will see an example of a nested conditional expression that this colleague of mine loves. He claims that it is more efficient that a multi-level if-else-if structure. Moreover, our complexity analyzer tool supposedly does not pick it up. Is it really more efficient? Personally I find this coding style extremely cryptic, misleading and error-prone. I believe that I have removed all traces of proprietary-ness from this coding example by multiple text substitutions. --NS /*************************************************************/ #include <stdio.h> #define QWER 0x1000 ...

Good idea: Gates Pushes Idea of Windows Everywhere
Seep into, I like that term. RL Gates Pushes Idea of Windows Everywhere LAS VEGAS - Microsoft Corp. might not be the unbeatable giant it once seemed to be, but Chairman Bill Gates made the case Sunday night that its technologies are becoming even more flexible and powerful as they seep into automobiles, Internet-based TV networks and living rooms. Micoshaft asstroturfer raylopez99 wrote on behalf of micoshaft corporation: > S This is a Linux advocacy group. Linux is now distributing 1 million+ desktops per month and 1 million+ embedded Linux gadgets a day. You should be getting into ...

Not a very good Idea!
Hi all, As per our coding rule, a line should not have more than 80 characters. When accessing a structure elements which are deeply nested, we are not able follow this rule. To acheive this Can we use macro? For example, struct1.str1.strct3=struct2.str2.st1.s1 + struct3.str3.st3.s3; #define STRUCT2 struct2.str2.st1.s1 #define STRUCT3 struct3.str3.st3.s3 and then use struct1.str1.strct3 = STRUCT2 + STRUCT3; Is this a good Idea(if not please let me know what are the problems it may cause)?Or Is there a better Idea than this? On Mon, 3 Apr 2005 vashwath@rediffmail.com wrote: > > H...

Is this a good idea?
Hi! I've been programming ASP for 5 years and am now learning PHP. In ASP, you can use GetRows function which returns 2 by 2 array of Recordset. Actually, it's a recommended way in ASP when you access DB as it disconnects the DB earlier. Also, it's handy as you can directly access any data in the array without looping. As far as I know, there's no such function in PHP and I can make one. My question is whether it's good in PHP. pseudo-code: $data = get_data("select * from table1"); $var = $data[3][2]; //value at 4th row, 3rd column This way, I can wrap db con...

Linux Traffic Shaper and Router = Good idea or Bad Idea?
I currently have a network with a Linksys BEFSR41 router and Cable Internet. Now right now with P2P and other traffic, my network is a huge mess and sometimes the router likes to take a break without telling me, in other words die or choke. Now my question is, would it be a good idea, since I have so many extra machines, 400MHZ/192MB, to put a Linux distro on and plug in the cable modem to one NIC and then the router to another NIC, so that the Linux machine can handle all the traffic so that the router isn't clogged to pieces? Also, is there a way to use Linux to where it shapes the tra...

For you eXtreme Programmers...
http://www.cenqua.com/pairon/ -- Matt Nothing great was ever accomplished without _passion_ "Matt Lawrence" <matt@technoronin.com> wrote in message news:Pine.LNX.4.61.0504011135380.23237@oberon.technoronin.com... > http://www.cenqua.com/pairon/ > > -- Matt > Nothing great was ever accomplished without _passion_ Brilliant! Gotta love the coherence of the entire product portfolio! ...