A Good Idea for Extreme-Programmers!

Working with computer several hours a day and
have no free time for your family and hobbies?
Tied of backaches and dreaming of getting pleasure
while working with PC?
Wish to double or even triple your productivity
and save several hours every day?
We can offer really extreme tool for professional
progammers!

      Stop waisting your brilliant time!
    Let us help you to solve this problems!
              www.askmesoft.com
0
support
6/25/2004 7:05:45 AM
comp.extreme-programming 1463 articles. 1 followers. editor (304) is leader. Post Follow

Maxim Abukhovski wrote:

> Working with computer several hours a day and
> have no free time for your family and hobbies?

We practice "Sustainable Pace", so we don't get cranky, you dumb f---.

--
  Phlip

Phlip
6/25/2004 7:24:35 AM
Phlip wrote:

> Maxim Abukhovski wrote:
>
>>Working with computer several hours a day and
>>have no free time for your family and hobbies?
>
> We practice "Sustainable Pace", so we don't get cranky, you dumb f---.

Well, not typically as a result of programming. Usenet perhaps :)

And, who says that computers can't also be part of time spent with
family and as a hobby?

Cheers,
Jason Nocks
SourceXtreme, Inc.