A Safe Approach to Risk-based Testing

Better Software magazine's Feature Article
By Randall Rice
I am a big fan of risk-based testing. I have developed, used, and
taught risk-based testing for the past eighteen years. Because we
rarely have enough time to perform the level of testing we'd like, we
should prioritize our tests. This is best done by understanding various
product risks and letting those risks guide our work. However, we must
remember that risk-based testing contains risks. We must not be lulled
into a false sense of security when using this technique.

Read More: http://www.stickyminds.com/BetterSoftware/magazine.asp

0
mbrown (37)
10/2/2006 12:51:06 PM
comp.extreme-programming 1463 articles. 1 followers. editor (304) is leader. Post Follow