Looking for Agile Blogs

I have recently created a new web site ( http://www.agilevoices.com/ )
that aggregates for RSS feeds concerning agile software development.
If you know about a good blog feed that is missing from the current
roster, I would be please to add it. Thanks for your cooperation.
0
editor (304)
3/9/2009 7:18:26 PM
comp.extreme-programming 1465 articles. 2 followers. editor (304) is leader. Post Follow

Looking for a special kind of arrow
Dear All I would like to have something like an "underbracketed_right_arrow". Is is possible? Thank you a lot in advance! Paul Paul Smith wrote: > I would like to have something like an "underbracketed_right_arrow". Is > is possible? The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List shows how to define an \underbracket macro. You can then apply that macro to, say, \longrightarrow. -- Scott >> I would like to have something like an "underbracketed_right_arrow". >> Is is possible? > > > The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List shows how to defi...

Look at this
www.magicoz.com Hello, what's your link about C++? I think there is a more Cool one: http://winend.com or http://winend.com/s.htm?f=3Dmagicoz Input your name. Very Cool! "new =D0=B4=B5=C0=A3=BA " > www.magicoz.com ...

looking for a DB library for block devices
I am looking for a DB library which allows using a block device directly as the data store (index and data both). The basic things I see that would be needed over using a regular file would be recognition (e.g. not refusing to use it because it is a device), and managing the space under device context (e.g. understands that the size is fixed and/or where it can start using data blocks as the data expands). While my need won't exceed 2 gigabytes, I would hope a library exists that can well exceed it (other applications may come along). It will also need to work in a way where a single wr...

Issue with Servant look up in TAO
Hello ... Am working on a multi threaded application using TAO on the server side and jacorb on the ui end. The application creates and returns, to each user connecting to it, a new CORBA reference/ corba object of the same type( this reference is private in the sense that it is not advertised and is returned via a call on some other corba reference/object ). What i am observing is , that when the multiple users invoke a same call on the corba reference that they are holding, more than one user ends up getting the same servant. This we came to know as the application has code which...

[News] A Look at Ulteo, Virtual GNU/Linux

deconstruction look
I want to take a photo and have half of it look real and then it gradually fades out to a more and more pixel look where only some floating pixels remain on the other half. So the effect is the pixels are coming together to form the photo image. I've seen things like this in some advertising and would like to be able to do this. Any ideas. I've looked on the net for deconstructed actions or even photos and came up short. Thanks ...

<plug> Looking to buy N4000
I am looking to buy a small e3000 N4000 server. I need a one way. Can be a 220 or 330 anything. Must have a HP LTU that I can transfer Bob Sigworth Bay Pointe Technology 800-746-1420 ext. 235 * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * Bob Sigworth wrote: > I am looking to buy a small e3000 N4000 server. I need a one way. Can be > a 220 or 330 anything. > > Must have a HP LTU that I can transfer > > Bob Sigworth > Bay Pointe Technology > 800-746-14...

All what you are looking for and much more
urmania http://urmania.ipbfree.com/ application | movies | games | mp3 | ebooks ...

Looking for Power/Crimson era goodies
I am in need of guts/skins/misc for Power440 RE and Crimson RE and Elan systems. While this is a hobby for me I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for these items and the closer you are to LA, CA, the better - I may be able to pick up bulkier items. Keyboards Power Cables Mice Plastic Skins Drive Sleds Boards RAM etc. thanks in advance ...

Looking for Developers
I have started a new Linux distro and I am looking for developers that would like to join. Please visit my website for more information www.skinnykid.com. Please feel free to contact me by email or on the forums on the website, any comments about the project good or bad are welcome. William Ray Barker wrote: > I have started a new Linux distro and I am looking for developers that > would like to join. Please visit my website for more information > www.skinnykid.com. Please feel free to contact me by email or on the forums > on the website, any comments about the project go...

Looking for the antonym for enhancement
Perhaps it is time for the users of the newsgroup (newsers) to enhance their vocabularies a bit. I'll add a few sentences to a few quotes from dictionaries and thesauri in an effort to augment our discussions. Sometimes it is really hard to find the right word. Just what is the opposite of an enhancement? This is not so easy without using vulgarity it would seem, because the word enhancement carries with it a presupposition that the subject is already good and getting better. Just saying that is not an enhancement is not enough. =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...

Looking for local SQA jobs...
.... I haven't job searched since early 2002. What are the best web souices to search for jobs these days? Are they still networking, LinkedIn, Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder, etc.? Thank you in advance. :) -- "Even the wishes of a small ant reach heaven." --Japanese /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / If crediting, then use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link. ( ) Chop ANT from its address if e-mailing privat...

looking for programming competitions
Hi, I'm looking for interesting programming challenges where i can go head to head with other programmers in some competition to compare skills. Things like compact code, fast code, AI problem solving, let AI bots fight in an AI environment. Are there such competitions out there (with or without actual prizes)? I googled for them but couldn't find anything useful. But i'm sure they exist. If anybody could provide links to some, i would really appreciate it. Rick D. www.topcoder.com definitely the biggest competition out there. On 24/06/2005 16:28, Rick D. wrote: > Hi,...

Looking for a file
I need file bin.2.2.jar from directory C:\Oracle_inst\OracleDeveloperSuite10gDisk1_1\Disk1\stage\Components\oracle.designer.cmnde61\9.0.4.2.12\1\DataFiles I extracted file OracleDeveloperSuite10gDisk1.exe (installation file for Oracle Developer Suite 10g for Windows) and file was corupted. Can anyone send this file to E-mail miran.kopmajer@eurosplet.si Thanks,M ...

New version of open source Blog/Journal/Diary scripts
Hi all, This is just a quick message to let those interested know that I've released an alpha of version 1.6 of my Blog script. "Blog" is the rather unimaginative title of the script I developed for my own online journal, and gave away for the use of others. The relevant URLs are as follows... Demonstration of the script - http://www.pluggedout.com/blog Homepage (includes download) - http://www.pluggedout.com/index.php?pageid=3 Development Discussion Forum - http://www.pluggedout.com/development/forums/viewforum.php?f=5 There is also a sourceforge project that a few of ...

Looking for a page (URL)
That shows the life cycle of Apple products. Thinking of a new Mac Book Air. I have used this page before but can't seem to find it now. Thanks for any help. On 8/25/12 10:37 AM, in article jy-DF29B4.13373325082012@news.eternal-september.org, "John Young" <jy@scallawags.net> wrote: > That shows the life cycle of Apple products. Thinking of a new Mac Book > Air. I have used this page before but can't seem to find it now. > Thanks for any help. Is this what you are looking for? <http://buyersguide.macrumors.com> -- * cc was unable t...

Why doesn't ri look into ancestor classes to find help?
Hello, This has flummoxed me quite a bit in using ri for finding method docs. Why doesn't this work? ri Hash#map (ruby 1.8.2, ruby 1.9.0 (2005-01-09)) RDoc should have all the required info it needs to walk up the ancestors, since it knows the superclass of the class, and the modules mixed in. So when there isn't a hit, it should go up in the hierarchy instead of saying "Nothing known about Hash#map" and giving up. A little persistence, that is all I ask. -- Ilmari Heikkinen ...

We are looking for Dialogic:
We are looking to buy used/refurbished/overstock Dialogic cards. Please send a list of what you have. Steve www.ibuywireless.com www.2keane.com DM/V600B-2T1 Dialogic Buy list! DM/V2400A Dialogic Buy list! DM/V480A-2T1 Dialogic Buy list! DM/V600A-2E1 Dialogic Telephony DM/V480-4T1 Dialogic Buy list! DM/V600-4E1 Dialogic Buy list! DM/V960-4T1 Dialogic Buy list! DM/V1200-4E1 Dialogic Buy list! DM/V960A-4T1 Dialogic Buy list! DM/V1200A-4E1 Dialogic Buy list! DM/V2400A-PCI Dialogic Buy list! DM/V1200-4E1CPCI Dialogic Buy list! DM/V...

Looking for a Nucleus SDK
Hello, I have a CS7808 based hardware which is preloaded with Nucleus and Oregan TV Interactor. Can I find a Nucleus SDK or some technical information about Nucleus somewhere so that I can load my own programs ? Thanks, Sebastien Check the following website: http://www.acceleratedtechnology.com/ BR Andy "Sebastien" <sebastien.b.n0spamplz@removeme.swissinfo.org> wrote in message news:4155e686$0$725$8fcfb975@news.wanadoo.fr... > Hello, > I have a CS7808 based hardware which is preloaded with Nucleus and Oregan TV > Interactor. Can I find a Nucleus SDK or some technical...

Need advice.... looking for laptop!
Getting divorced, buying my own place... I do a lot of writing!!!! So, I'm looking for something flexible and I need a laptop. I want something new that I won't outgrow. Watching DVD's is essential, as is having a large 17 inch display for my aging eyes. I'd also be interested in burning DVD's. Can anyone suggest anything? Brian Chamberlin wrote: > > Getting divorced, buying my own place... I do a lot of writing!!!! > So, I'm looking for something flexible and I need a laptop. I want > something new that I won't outgrow. Watching DVD's is esse...

Looking for trainings? Look here ...
Proudly we hereby present our new course catalogue 2005. The new course catalogue does contain various trainings like MVS, VM, VSE, Tivoli, SAN, AIX, pSeries and other trainings. Very recently we sold a HACMP clustering software course together wit an AIX 5L administration training. See our website www.wvte.nl where you can find the course catalogue 2005. If you are interested in one of our trainings or want to know more about some trainings, please contact us via e-mail or mobile telephone number +31-6-51153791. If you can't find the training in our brochure: no problem! P...

question about looking up classes
Hi folks. I've run into some behavior in a rails app that I don't understand. I don't think it's specific to rails, but feel free to redirect me if I'm off-topic. I wanted to manually invoke the rails router path recognition in one of my controller classes. When I tried the naive solution: def index ... result_params =3D ActionController::Routing::Routes.recognize_path(uri.path) ... end I got a NameError: uninitialized constant ActionWebService::Dispatcher::ActionController::Routing I google codesearched for anyone else doing this sort of thing and stumbled acros...

Looking for a Recommendation: Wireless and Hardwire Router w/Extras?
Hi, I picked 2 seemingly general networking groups to try this question in, please forgive me if I've chosen poorly :) I have a home network setup that has been working for many years. Originally, my Netopia R9000 (I believe that's the model ... I'd check but it's pretty burried) did all the hardwire work I needed. Even better, it could map my home-based cable IP address by port, so I can send web requests on port 8080 to one machine in my home, 8081 to another, and so on. I have some mail server tricks in there, too; same idea, different ports. I have about 7...

I am looking for Amiga book
called, "The Guide to Every Amiga Game Ever", published in 1994/1995 author Jonathon Davies If you have it, would you sell it? Andrew ...

SWT looks like Win2K GUI
Hey guys! I am currently some GUI with eclipse and SWT on my WinXP system. But when I run the prog, the wigets look like a Win2K GUI, not like WinXP... can this be changed somewhere? I mean - so much for looking like a native program! Any help appreciated! Thorsten ...