Looking for Agile Blogs

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

I have recently created a new web site ( http://www.agilevoices.com/ )
that aggregates for RSS feeds concerning agile software development.
If you know about a good blog feed that is missing from the current
roster, I would be please to add it. Thanks for your cooperation.
0
Reply editor (304) 3/9/2009 7:18:26 PM

See related articles to this posting

comp.extreme-programming 1463 articles. 2 followers. Post

have a look at my blog site for asp.net .. there is microsoft contest also ( u can win so much)have a look at my blog site for asp.net .. there is microsoft contest also ( u can win so much)
hi please a have a look at my site http://justpratik.blogspot.com and there's link for contest so hurry before 15th june ...

have a look at my blog site for asp.net .. there is microsoft contest also ( u can win so much)have a look at my blog site for asp.net .. there is microsoft contest also ( u can win so much)
hi please a have a look at my site http://justpratik.blogspot.com and there's link for contest so hurry before 15th june ...

Looking For Matlab Blogs
Hello. I'm looking for Blogs about Matlab, Using Matlab, any other similar program (Mathematica, Octave, Maple, Etc...) or / and Digital Processing. I know all those published in Matlab Central. Do you know any other you can recommend? Thanks! "Royi Avital" <RoyiREMOVEAvital@yahoo.com> wrote in message <guscet$c0g$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hello. > I'm looking for Blogs about Matlab, Using Matlab, any other similar program (Mathematica, Octave, Maple, Etc...) or / and Digital Processing. > > I know all those published in Matlab Central. > >...

Looking for Agilent CMU 200
Hello, We are looking to buy or rent a CMU 200 - is there anyone out there looking to sell one? We are based in Bangalore, India. Please respond to kvmahesh@yahoo.com thanks. ...

Looking for Agile Python Consulting
This isn't a specific job request, which is why I'm not placing it on the Python Job Board. Rather, I'm in the process of gathering information for an upcoming project, and I need to determine what resources, if any, are available in the Python community. We're in the planning stages of a fairly long-term project (1-2 years), and the management here has been very impressed by the work of a consulting group used on another project in the company. They use Agile programming techniques, and have a lot of experience managing these sorts of projects. Unlike other pr...

Looking for help with a collaborative blog effort
Hi folks, I'm looking for a few Ruby hackers to help me put together a kick-ass collaborative blog at rubybestpractices.com Although I succeeded at getting this message through to comp.lang.ruby, ruby-talk seems to have dropped it every time I post, so I'll link to the details in blog form instead: http://blog.majesticseacreature.com/archives/2009.03/rbp_blog.html Feel free to discuss general thoughts and ideas here, email me off list if you'd like to volunteer. I've already got a few very promising candidates but a couple more would be great. -greg PS: And if for some re...

Looking for a very basic News/Blog solution
I am looking for a very basic news/blog solution. Don't need a lot of bells and whistles, just plain text and images. Here is a mockup of what I am looking for=85 :: http://www.gordonhuether.com/new/index.php?section=3Dpress Any recommendations? Kai Kai wrote: > I am looking for a very basic news/blog solution. Don't need a lot of > bells and whistles, just plain text and images. Here is a mockup of > what I am looking for´┐Ż > > :: http://www.gordonhuether.com/new/index.php?section=press > > Any recommendations? > > Kai > This isn't a PHP quest...

What Does a Good Agile Pilot Project Look Like?
Learn how to select the good pilot project when you are adopting the agile software development approach. http://www.devagile.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=363 ...

What Does a Good Agile Pilot Project Look Like?
Learn how to select the good pilot project when you are adopting the agile software development approach. http://www.devagile.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=363 ...

"agile" I have had a look at -- saw what is going on with it
another cultish thing really ever noticed that there seems to arise cults of software .... multi use paradigms anyone here ever encounter (or use) UML UML is interesting because it can be used to write state machines I think I may re-address UML maybe *it* could be an IDE based on UML i'm trying to work stuff out here that is a hell of an idea i want an IDE where the system model is the system its possible the map the system is the system what absolute coolness maybe --- maybe uml but uml can't really be that i'm not even sure If i want to get back into UM...

Technology Writer Looking for Network Professionals who Blog to Interview
I am a freelance writer for a computer magazine, and my current assignment is to interview "network professionals" who write interesting blogs. (I'm perfectly willing to reveal the name of the magazine once I've made contact with a good subject. I'm sure all network professionals will recognize it.) My editor has defined "network professional" in the following terms. If you don't meet the qualifications, please don't bother replying. Requirements: 1) Network professionals with jobs that specifically relate to following types of technology: LANS, WANs,...

[...]

Looking for a driver for an Agilent N1231A Laser axis controller
-- Marco ________________________ Marc Reinig UCO/Lick Observatory Laboratory for Adaptive Optics ...

I'm looking for this certain ruby blog software
Hi, I sometime had this ruby blog software which just created html files. No rails, no db was needed. It just created html-files looking like a blog but I can't remember anymore its name :( One of you knows it? -- kazaam <kazaam@oleco.net> On Sep 23, 2007, at 1:25 PM, kazaam wrote: > I sometime had this ruby blog software which just created html > files. No rails, no db was needed. It just created html-files > looking like a blog but I can't remember anymore its name :( One of > you knows it? Rublog? https://rubyforge.org/projects/rublog/ James Edward Gra...

[ANN] Looking for folks to help with a collaborative Ruby blog
[I've been having RubyTalk issue, so I'm reposting this. Apologies if it shows up N-times] Hi folks, A while ago I registered rubybestpractices.com, but I'd like to do more with it than just redirect to a ordering page for my book. I am trying to get together some volunteers (maybe 5 or 6) to work on a collaborative, themed Ruby blog with me. If you're interested, read on. == Background == Over the last several years, I posted frequently on the O'Reilly Ruby blog, because I believed in the idea. The original plan was to pick 10 or so community active Rubyists and ...

[...]

Look for mdd driver for Agilent infinium 2.25GHz/8Gs
Could anybody share the driver for Agilent infinium 2.25GHz/8Gs? I really appreciate your help. Roy, You might want to try the MDD driver available here: http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/22225 "Roy" <agentof2008@gmail.com> wrote in message <gghlv2$7sl$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Could anybody share the driver for Agilent infinium 2.25GHz/8Gs? > I really appreciate your help. ...