Convert PDF to Word by Wondershare PDF to Word on Mac App Store

PDF to Word is a PDF to Word converter specially designed for Mac OS X
users. It converts PDF to Word and preserves all the text, images,
layouts, hyperlinks, tables and graphics with high accuracy. After
conversion, you can easily edit PDF files or reuse the contents in
other applications.

0
Chiang
5/17/2012 2:35:34 PM
comp.software.shareware 11874 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

VeryPDF PDF To Word Converter
Press Release - Easily Convert PDF Documents to Word Format For Immediate Release Contact: support@verypdf.com Easily Convert PDF Documents to Word Format Verypdf.com Inc. has released PDF2Word/RTF v. 1.3, an affordable, easy-to-use Windows application that exports the text, images, and other contents of Adobe Acrobat PDF files to Microsoft Word/RTF format. Unlike conversion utilities that grab only the text from your PDF files, PDF2Word/RTF preserves the layout of your document, as well as the bitmap images and text. PDF2Word/RTF is a completely standalone program, and does not require Mi...

Quick-PDF Software Releases PDF to Word Converter v.2.3
For immediate release Quick-PDF Software Tamara Anikeeva support@quick-pdf.com October 4, 2010 - Quick-PDF today announces PDF to Word ver.2.3, a new version of the converter for quick export of PDF documents to MS Word RTF/DOC format. Designed as a super-light and inexpensive alternative to Adobe Acrobat, PDF to Word will help home and office users to convert protected PDF files to documents that can be edited in any word processor, such as Microsoft Word, WordPad, or OpenOffice. Adobe PDF documents have become an integral part of the workflow in business organizations and ...

Quick-PDF Software Releases PDF to Word Converter v.2.3
For immediate release Quick-PDF Software Tamara Anikeeva support@quick-pdf.com October 4, 2010 - Quick-PDF today announces PDF to Word ver.2.3, a new version of the converter for quick export of PDF documents to MS Word RTF/DOC format. Designed as a super-light and inexpensive alternative to Adobe Acrobat, PDF to Word will help home and office users to convert protected PDF files to documents that can be edited in any word processor, such as Microsoft Word, WordPad, or OpenOffice. Adobe PDF documents have become an integral part of the workflow in business organizations and ...

Convert Word to pdf: PDF bigger!?
Hi, I have a WORD-doc which contains some scanned images (jpg). The filesize of this doc is 1,28 MB. I tried to convert this doc into pdf by CutePDF and CreatePDF, which works. Unfortunately the resulting pdf is always _bigger_ than the original doc (3,03 MB, 7,20MB). How can I create a pdf which is smaller than the original doc? Kind Regards, Ferdinand (Hamburg, Germany) FVA wrote: > Hi, > I have a WORD-doc which contains some scanned images (jpg). The > filesize of this doc is 1,28 MB. > > I tried to convert this doc into pdf by CutePDF and CreatePDF, which > works. ...

MAC PDF to Word Converter
Could anybody suggest a good converter that will allow a pdf file to become an edible word document. I currently have desktopUNPDF installed; it converts the pdf to word, but you can't edit it. The word document functions like it has a jpeg inserted, instead of text. -- Paul Goodman On 2012-10-03 16:19:32 +0000, Paul Goodman said: > Could anybody suggest a good converter that will allow a pdf file to > become an edible word document. Even after conversion, provided it is possible, it's still not edible directly. One still needs to marinate it overnight ...

Quick-PDF Software Releases PDF to WORD 2.2
For immediate release Quick-PDF Software Tamara Anikeeva support@quick-pdf.com July 22, 2009 -- Quick-PDF Software today announces PDF to WORD ver. 2.2, a new version of the converter for quick export of Adobe PDF documents to Microsoft Word RTF format. Designed as a super-light and inexpensive alternative to Adobe Acrobat, PDF to WORD will help home and office users to convert protected PDF files to documents that can be edited in any word processor, such as Microsoft Word, WordPad, or OpenOffice. Adobe PDF documents have become an integral part of the workflow in business...

Wondershare Release PDF Editor Pro on Mac App Store
Wondershare Software has launched the latest PDF Editor Pro on Mac App Store. With it people can easily do the following: 1.Convert Scanned PDF with Optical Character Recognition (OCR), 2.view and edit standard PDF files in most languages (actually it supports 17 Optical Character Recognition languages), 3.Add and modify text and images easily within PDF files, or even free to export PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB, HTML, etc. It is compatible with the requirements on such as edit the mistakes found in your original PDF, precisely insert, adjust and remove images, effortlessly edit sc...

Convert PDF File to Word Document with a Mac
Greetings, What is the best conversion program to convert a PDF file to a Word Document for a Mac? It need not necessarily be a free program. I am just having time distinguishing between the available options. Regards, Alex ...

PDF PDF PDF
For anyone struggling to figure out how to create a PDF in SWX it's pretty simple but you may have to have the Bluebeam version of swx FIRST go to Tools>Options and check "Save as PDF" Then you can save them right from the save as dialog. Maybe I'm the only dumbass that could't figure that out! ;0) But it was in help under "PDF" An easier way is to download a program from www.pdf995.com that "prints" you files to a PDF foramat. This program works with SW and any other program you use to print with. "3d" <jmiller at marvelindustri...

Library to parse MS word docs & convert Word docs to PDF
Hi , I'm trying to design and build a web app (my first C++ app) using the WT C++ web toolkit. Been looking for a way to read an MS Word doc into a 'stream?' and manipulate (search, copy/ delete paragraphs, format etc) its contents from my c++ program. lastly, is there a free c++ library or a way to convert MS Word docs to PDF using C++ Help please! On Aug 18, 10:47=A0am, KYG <yeboahg...@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi , > > I'm trying to design and build a web app (my first C++ app) using the > WT C++ web toolkit. Been looking for a way to read an MS Word do...

Apple Mac
Hi how do i convert Mac Word documents with links into a PDF document which gives me clickable links. It does not work with the normal printing to PDF functionality. thanks for information about this marc In article <ZL4Xc.225389$593.10996783@phobos.telenet-ops.be>, ihuman@pandora.be says... > > > Hi > > how do i convert Mac Word documents with links > into a PDF document which gives me clickable links. > > It does not work with the normal printing to PDF functionality. Don't 'print' to PDF, use the 'Adobe PDF->Create PDF...

Wondershare PDF Editor is Launched on Mac App Store
Wondershare PDF Editor for Mac is an innovative tool for users to edit, convert, and annotate PDF files on Mac OS X. It allows users to directly edit all the content of the PDF files in any language created from a document or web page. Such as leave sticky notes within the PDF and includes extensive annotation tools, which made marking and annotating PDF files to be very easy. What's more, it also gives users the ability to edit and reuse PDF contents in Word by converting PDF to Word for more extensive editing, preserving document formatting, fonts, and embedded images. Top fea...

How do I convert a PDF to Word
Help, I have a PDF file created with jaws PDF. The document details are:- Original Font:- mstt315a300 Type:- Type 1 Encoding:- Custom Used Font:- Embedded Subset Type:- Type 1 I need to move it into Word so I can cut and paste sections of the document, into my own report. I have tried all the basic methods without success. I have also used the Jaws PDF Editor & PDFEdit995 without success. When I paste the document into Word, I just get rubbish. Thanks in anticipation. Geoff. Firstly -- converting from PDF to another document fo...

ISO: tools for converting mac ms office word docs to pdf
what tools are available, for sparc solaris, to allow one from the command line to convert MacOS Microsoft Office Word documents into PDFs? -- Tenth Tcl/Tk Conference is this week! <http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2003> Even if explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this posting should be construed as representing my employer's opinions. <URL: mailto:lvirden@yahoo.com > <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/ > lvirden@yahoo.com wrote: > what tools are available, for sparc solaris, to allow one from the > command line to convert MacOS Microsoft Office Word ...

PDF to Word converter
There are dozens of these available for Windows. AFAIK, there isn't a native app for Linux, if someone is looking for a good open-source project. If someone is looking for a converter, I spent a few hours trying to get any of the dozens available for Windows working on Wine. The best results were obtained using http://www.convert-in.com/pdf2word.htm Evaluation copy free, usable version just $29. I have no association with that company. Bob T. ...

pdf to word converter?
Hi, anyone know of a freeware pdf to MS Word converter? Thank you See www.pdfzone.com Maurizio "NewsGroupQuestion" <NewsGroupQuestion@NewsGroupQuestion.com> wrote in message news:cdjm1q$hp1$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk > Hi, anyone know of a freeware pdf to MS Word converter? > Thank you -- Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG Maurizio Giacobbe wrote: > > Hi, anyone know of a freeware pdf to MS Word converter? Koffice. Eric Abbyy do a nice Tool called 'Transformer' http://www.abbyy.com/pdftransformer/ -- Best Rega...

pdf to word doc, pdf to jpg
People are always asking me for microsoft word docs instead of pdf files. I don't understand why, and find it annoying (but that's beside the point). I can't get a good answer from them as to what's "wrong" with pdf, so I'm asking here. What's wrong with PDF? Apparently, there are tools to convert PDF to jpg or to word doc format. As soon as I get my computer working, I suppose I'll install some of those tools. I'm thinking of PDF to JPG, then copy/paste the image into word as my passive aggressive revenge. When I save the file as RTF too much f...

PDF Converter Mac
PDF Converter for Mac can help you: Convert PDF to Word Document (*.doc); Convert PDF to Excel spreadsheets (*.xls); Convert PDF to PowerPoint presentations (*.pptx); Convert PDF to EPUB eBooks (*.epub); Convert PDF to Text files (*.txt); Convert PDF to HTML pages (*.html); Print restricted PDF files; Resize images of PDF files; Edit PDF files in Microsoft Office; Share PDF files on internet easily; Change contents in any existing PDF files; Modify typos and misspellings in PDF files; Calculate and edit data in Microsoft Excel; Read PDF eBooks on mobile devices, such as iPad, iP...

PDF Converter Mac
PDF Converter for Mac can help you: Convert PDF to Word Document (*.doc); Convert PDF to Excel spreadsheets (*.xls); Convert PDF to PowerPoint presentations (*.pptx); Convert PDF to EPUB eBooks (*.epub); Convert PDF to Text files (*.txt); Convert PDF to HTML pages (*.html); Print restricted PDF files; Resize images of PDF files; Edit PDF files in Microsoft Office; Share PDF files on internet easily; Change contents in any existing PDF files; Modify typos and misspellings in PDF files; Calculate and edit data in Microsoft Excel; Read PDF eBooks on mobile devices, such as iPad, iP...

Wondershare Video Converter for Mac Is Available On Mac App Store

Wondershare Video Converter for Mac is available on Mac App Store #2

Wondershare Video Converter Pro for Mac is Available on Mac App Store
Wondershare Video Converter Pro is a powerful converter that supports both videos and home DVDs. </b> It can help you convert videos and DVDs in several click, formats supported including: AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV, etc., with powerful and helpful edit functions for featuring the media file offered. Popular devices and apps like iPhone/ iPad/iPod/iMovie/FCP/HTC etc are supported. Key features of Video Converter Pro: -Convert videos and DVDs to popular formats of your choice. -Enjoy your favorite videos and movies on all your portable devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod, Ap...

Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac Is Available On Mac App Store
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is the all-in-one solution to combine the features of the Mac video and DVD converter tools, and DVD burner. It is available for you to convert audio and video files from a variety of formats to playback on iOS devices, PSP, Blackberry, Android phones, tablets and other mobile devices etc. Moreover, it enables you to easily rip and burn DVDs. Top features of Video Converter Ultimate: 1. Convert video files such as AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, FLV and etc. to the proper formats (with pre-sets) for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, PSP, Blackberry, and...

Convert PDF in text/word
does it exist a software i can download? Gommalacca wrote: > does it exist a software i can download? not free but PDF converter www.scansoft.com will do in certain conditions. (document in txt not image and not protected) finn You can use "pdf to word", it can help you to batch convert pdf to word or text at one time, keeping source layout, and Standalone software, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required! and you can get more information from http://www.convertzone.com/net/cz-PDF%20to%20Word-1-1.htm. ConvertZone Support team ConvertZone Software Co,.ltd http://ww...

Web resources about - Convert PDF to Word by Wondershare PDF to Word on Mac App Store - comp.software.shareware

Wondershare Support Center
Wondershare provides both Email and technical support for Wondershare Products. Find solutions for common problems or get fast support from ...

Wondershare Player for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th ...
Get Wondershare Player on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Wondershare Video Converter Review and Tutorial - YouTube
See how the Wondershare Video Converter works Download trial: http://www.wstrials.com/converter If you are thinking about buying Wondershare's ...

Come And Get Your Free Copy Of Wondershare’s TunesGo For Mac Or PC
Weve teamed up with Wondershare , our latest AppAdvice Daily podcast sponsor, in order to provide every one of our readers with a free copy of ...

[限时免费]Wondershare Time Freeze – 小巧的影子系统 - 小众软件
Wondershare Time Freeze 是款价值 39 美元的系统保护工具,使用它能让你免受病毒、木马以及恶意程序的危害,类似影子系统。@Appinn 安装 ......

Take those online videos to go with Wondershare vDownloader
... not able to get online? If you are going on a trip and want to ensure that the children have something to watch on a laptop or tablet, Wondershare ...

Thank you for downloading Wondershare PDF to PowerPoint from CNET Download.com
Next, keep Wondershare PDF to PowerPoint updated and secure with CNET TechTracker, a FREE application from CNET . Get exclusive deals on software ...

Get Wondershare Video Editor (Win) for free
This full-featured, full-version editing tool normally costs $50. Today only, it won't cost you dollar one. Read this article by Rick Broida ...

Get Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder (Win) for free
Want to make a simple photo slideshow for a special event? This program, normally $49.95, gives you the tools.

Wondershare DVD Creator
... of late. So, what are you going to do if you need to make a great DVD and iDVD just isn’t cutting it for you? How about today’s deal— Wondershare ...