PDF Converter Mac - Convert PDF to Microsoft Office, ePub, Text, Html

PDF Converter for Mac can help you:

Convert PDF to Word Document (*.doc);
Convert PDF to Excel spreadsheets (*.xls);
Convert PDF to PowerPoint presentations (*.pptx);
Convert PDF to EPUB eBooks (*.epub);
Convert PDF to Text files (*.txt);
Convert PDF to HTML pages (*.html);
Print restricted PDF files; Resize images of PDF files;
Edit PDF files in Microsoft Office; Share PDF files on internet
easily;
Change contents in any existing PDF files;
Modify typos and misspellings in PDF files;
Calculate and edit data in Microsoft Excel;
Read PDF eBooks on mobile devices, such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch,
Sony reader and more;
Extract the text, images, graphics, tables and hyperlinks for reusing
in other applications.

More Info: http://www.pdf-converter-mac.net/

PDF to Word Converter for Mac: http://www.pdf-converter-mac.net/pdf-to-word/
PDF to Word Converter for Mac is specially designed for Mac users,
which helps to convert PDF to Word on Mac OS X.

PDF to PPT Converter for Mac: http://www.pdf-converter-mac.net/pdf-to-ppt/
PDF to PPT Converter for Mac empowers Mac users to convert PDF to
Microsoft PowerPoint accurately.

PDF to Excel Converter for Mac: http://www.pdf-converter-mac.net/pdf-to-excel/
PDF to Excel Converter for Mac extracts the data in the PDF file to
Excel spreadsheets for easy editing and calculating.

PDF to ePub Converter for Mac: http://www.pdf-converter-mac.net/pdf-to-epub/
PDF to EPUB Converter for Mac is an efficient PDF to EPUB conversion
tool specially designed for Mac OS X users.

0
abcpdf83
11/29/2010 5:50:31 PM
comp.software.shareware 11874 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

pdf \ text (get rid of text in pdf)

PDF TO PDF/A
Hello, is it possible to convert a PDF file to PDFA file ? i tried the -dPDFA option and i vefy my pdf file with PDF longlife. I have an error. Thanks for help. ...

PDF Workflow: Mac to PDF and vice versa
Hello all. I work for a graphic design firm and we're trying to think of ways to exchange edits with out of town clients. One of my co-workers suggested a PDF workflow, which sounds like a good idea. However, two possible snags come to mind: 1) many of our clients use PCs rather than Macs. I used to work exclusively with PCs at my last job and we seldom received files from Macs. So, I'm not sure if PDFs will be universal in this particular case. 2) Let's say that our PC-user clients can open these files, but can't make edits because they don't have the same fonts we've used. What would be the best way to enable our clients to make edits? Should we preflight the PDF and send it to them in a zip folder? Our goal is to prevent wasting paper on faxed edits. If we can do this all electronically, our correspondence will be much cleaner. Thank you for your help. Sorry if this sounds ridiculously elementary to some of you. - Mike In article <1153867765.539380.304660@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "Michael Daw" <xthronesx@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello all. I work for a graphic design firm and we're trying to think > of ways to exchange edits with out of town clients. One of my > co-workers suggested a PDF workflow, which sounds like a good idea. > However, two possible snags come to mind: 1) many of our clients use > PCs rather than Macs. I used to work exclusively with PCs at my last > job and we seldom received fil...

Copy from a PDF to PDF
Is it possible to copy a piece of text from a page (not the whole page) from a PDF file and paste it into another PDF file in a desired position? Thanks in article YT2Fb.22892$vi2.19893@twister.auna.com, jesusp at jesusp@arrakis.es wrote on 12/20/03 1:09 PM: > Is it possible to copy a piece of text from a page (not the whole page) from > a PDF file and paste it into another PDF file in a desired position? - Yep - copy and paste. You may have to crop it first to get just what you want. And it may not paste into position - you need to move it around. - I suppose it depends on which applications you have at hand. Acrobat will certainly do it. MSD Thx, I crop the desired rectangle in the first PDF, select it with the TouchUp Object Tool, then copy it, but the WHOLE page is pasted in the second PDF and I'd like to have only the part I want. At least this is what I get with ACROBAT 5.0. Am I doing something wrong? "WharfRat" <wharfrat@footprintsphotographics.com> wrote in message news:BC09FB34.10D43%wharfrat@footprintsphotographics.com... in article YT2Fb.22892$vi2.19893@twister.auna.com, jesusp at jesusp@arrakis.es wrote on 12/20/03 1:09 PM: > Is it possible to copy a piece of text from a page (not the whole page) from > a PDF file and paste it into another PDF file in a desired position? - Yep - copy and paste. You may have to crop it first to get just what you want. And it may not paste into position - you need to move it around. - I...

4x PDF Help
Hi Everyone -- we've launched a new question and answer site for all PDF questions. It's based on the highly popular technology platform used by StackOverflow.com, and provides a great environment for getting your questions answered and answering other people's questions. Check it out --> http://help.4xpdf.com/ Cheers, - Rowan. ...

PDF::API2
Hello All, I am new to PDF files so I don't really know if what I want to do is possible and how to use the PDF::API2 modules. I need to extract information from columns in a table ( I assume that PDF does not know anything about tables). What I was thinking of doing was finding the horizontal location of the header (I know what it should be), then extract all text that starts at that location. I have played around with the PDF::API2 module and read the 'Using PDF::API2 - The code' help page, however it doesn't show me how to extract information from an existing file. ...

PDF TO PDF MULTIPAGES
Hello, (gs 8.54 -Windows XP) i try this to convert a pdf file to one pdf file per page: gs.exe -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -o c:\fic-%d.pdf -q c:\colle.pdf It doesn't work. Is works with jpeg files: gs.exe -sDEVICE=jpeg -o c:\fic-%d.jpg -q c:\colle.pdf Thanks for Help. Christophe BADET Christophe BADET wrote: > Hello, > > (gs 8.54 -Windows XP) > i try this to convert a pdf file to one pdf file per page: > > gs.exe -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -o c:\fic-%d.pdf -q c:\colle.pdf > It doesn't work. > Is works with jpeg files: > gs.exe -sDEVICE=jpeg -o c:\fic-%d.jpg -q c:\colle.pdf > Thanks for Help. > Christophe BADET No, this technique won't work, since the pdfwrite device supports multiple page output. You can get the result this way rem replace 33 with real last page number for /L %i in (1,1,33) do gs.exe -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -dFirstPage=%i -dLastPage=%i -sOutputFile=c:\fic-%i.pdf -q c:\colle.pdf But a much easier way is to use pdftk: pdftk.exe c:\colle.pdf burst http://www.pdfhacks.com/pdftk/ In article <456b03f5$0$1027$426a74cc@news.free.fr>, Christophe BADET wrote: > (gs 8.54 -Windows XP) > i try this to convert a pdf file to one pdf file per page: > PDF Tool Kit. As the home page (which you'll have to Google for) says "it's an electronic staple-remover, hole punch, stapler and general tray of tools for doing to PDFs what you'd do with ink-on-paper" Specifically, it has an "e...

Quick-PDF Software Releases PDF to WORD 2.2
For immediate release Quick-PDF Software Tamara Anikeeva support@quick-pdf.com July 22, 2009 -- Quick-PDF Software today announces PDF to WORD ver. 2.2, a new version of the converter for quick export of Adobe PDF documents to Microsoft Word RTF format. Designed as a super-light and inexpensive alternative to Adobe Acrobat, PDF to WORD will help home and office users to convert protected PDF files to documents that can be edited in any word processor, such as Microsoft Word, WordPad, or OpenOffice. Adobe PDF documents have become an integral part of the workflow in business...

extract text layer from searchable pdf and merge with another pdf
Dear comp.text.pdfians I have a pdf (a searchable pdf consisting in book pages scans, then passed to ocr that has added a text layer hidden under images, so pdf is searchable) this pdf has jbig2 compression (it counts 135 pages in A5 format scanned at 300 dpi and its size is about 1928 KB) After ocrization, I noticed that scans have been degrated in quality, so I want extract text layer and merge this text layer with another copy of same pdf containing scans in high quality it is possible extract a text layer from a pdf and then merge with raster layer of another pdf? -- Puppy Linux...

Adobe yet to explain why no PDF in Microsoft Office
Quote: ---------------------- Microsoft has born the brunt of criticism for its massive domination of the computer desktop since the release of Windows 95. For once, however, it is not Microsoft that has some explaining to do. Microsoft's decision not to include the ability to save files to Adobe's PDF format in its upcoming Office 2007 product, after arguments with Adobe, is bad news for users. Adobe really needs to explain to the world why it has forced Microsoft to do this. At present, both Microsoft's open source office suite rival, Open Office.org 2.0, as well as Apple's ...

PL/PDF: Outputting HTML formatted text
Hi I'm using PL/PDF (http://www.plpdf.com) to generate PDF documents. This can output a string using the command plpdf.PrintFlowingText(6,l_clob); In this case, 6 is the text size, and l_clob is a CLOB variable containing an HTML document. Does anybody know of a utility which will take the HTML text (containing tables) from a CLOB and return, for example, plpdf.printcell statements? Many thanks David ...

New font added to the PDF document(created with Perl PDF::API2) is not visible on MAC
Hi, I am creating a PDF document using PDF::API2 module of Perl. When I tired to add the TrajanPro-Bold font in my document, I am getting the following error, Use of uninitialized value in numeric gt (>) at /usr/local/share/perl/ 5.10.0/PDF/API2/Basic/TTF/Cmap.pm line 258. Steps followed : my $font_dir = '/usr/share/fonts/opentype'; my $pdf = PDF::API2->new( -file => $args[0] ); $pdf->mediabox('Letter'); PDF::API2::addFontDirs($font_dir); my $f3 = $pdf->ttfont('TrajanPro-Bold.otf', -encode=>'latin1'); The .otf file is present in the local d...

A new software for PDF users is released,help you review and collect PDF information more effective
RevLib PDF Edtion" fully integrates with Acrobat or Acrobat Reader, making reviewing and collecting PDF information more effective. Reading a PDF document, we often do the same action again and again, like finding a document, opening a document, opening a bookmarks bar to select a bookmark, or scrolling line by line to the last viewed position. With RevLib you can do these actions with just one click. You can collect your favorite document easily whenever you are using Acrobat or Acrobat Reader. You can organize these documents easily and pack them into different libraries. You can choos...

full-text indexing of pdf, rtf, txt, html
I have a big pile of files on my local machine that are in a variety of formats - txt, rtf, pdf, html, etc. What I'm looking for is a script that will crawl through the files and perform simple full-text indexing on them, and will allow for queries to be executed on the index. Any recommendations? thx. > Any recommendations? http://swish-e.org/ is easy to implement, well documented, and has a fairly active community around it. It works well on moderate-sized document collections, but doesn't scale to "huge". No, I can't quantify that. This is what I use to inde...

A PDF into a FM file then save as pdf... how to have alll the pages of the included pdf file
FM 7.2 We can import a complete PDF file as an object into a framemaker file. Then when we try to generate a pdf from this framemaker file, we have only the firts page of the pdf imported. Is there a method to import a pdf file and force FM to generate a pdf file with save as... with the complete pdf file inserted into the padf ? > We can import a complete PDF file as an object into a framemaker file. Then > when we try to generate a pdf from this framemaker file, we have only the > firts page of the pdf imported. > > Is there a method to import a pdf file and force FM to generate a pdf file > with save as... with the complete pdf file inserted into the padf ? FrameMaker imports PDF files per page only. To do something similar to what you intend, I once came up with a Windows shell script that writes out a MIF file, incorporating the name of a referenced PDF file and its page count. Note that the MIF code was just stripped off a file and isn't constructed very nicely, but it does the job. After running the script, you should use FrameMaker to open and save the output file. There is no text flow, thus you can't import the file into a document, but you can use it as part of a book instead. Regards Johannes Here is the VB script, feel free to post an optimized version: Dim fso, mif, pdfname, pagecount, counter Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") pdfname = InputBox("Name o...

Quick-PDF Software Releases PDF to IMAGE 2.1 and Announces a 30% Discount on Its Acquisition in March
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Press contact Tamara Anikeeva Quick-PDF Software CEO/Founder support@quick-pdf.com March 10, 2009 - Quick-PDF Software today announces PDF to IMAGE ver. 2.1, a new version of the converter for quick export of Adobe PDF documents to JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP image files. PDF to Image is an easy-to-use software for converting a PDF document into TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP files. The software supports all Adobe PDF modifications. The PDF to Image converter retains the layout, images, text and formatting of the original PDF file. PDF to Image is a highly efficient...

PDF to HTML
Could anyone recommend good PDF to HTML converter? ...

GUIDE: Using xtopdf to create PDF from text and DBF files (including creating simple PDF e-books)
Hi, I'm giving below, steps to install and use my xtopdf PDF creation/conversion toolkit. This post is for end-users. xtopdf is both a set of end-user tools and a library for use by developers, to create PDF from various input formats. I'll post another message here about how developers can use it in various ways, sometime later. The steps are for the Windows platform. Will do another post for Linux. 1. Get Python v2.4.3 here: http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.4.3/python-2.4.3.msi Size is not more than 10 MB. Install it - its an MSI, so just double-click. (Any Python version >...

PDF to HTML?
Could you recommend good PDF to HTML converter? ...

PDF/H (PDF for Healthcare) ?
Hello, There had been discussion about a new PDF variant for Healthcare (PDF/H), coordinated by AIIM. There is a web site for its workgroup (http://pdf.editme.com/PDFH), but it doesn't seem active. Does anybody know what is the status of PDF/H? Any pointer? Pascal Sartoretti Hi Pascal, On Jan 30, 8:35 am, Pascal Sartoretti wrote: > Does anybody know what is the status of PDF/H? I've just become involved in the PDF/H working group. PDF/H is a Best Practices guide to the use of PDF within the healthcare domain. The first revision of the guide is in the editing process. The...

Printing a PDF from Another PDF
is there any way I can print a PDF Document from another PDF. The reason I am asking this is that I have a PDF list containing approx. 50 PDF Documents and would like to be able to print a chosen Document from my list rather than linking to it and then printing it when it has opened. Thanks in anticipation ...

VAX/VMS Software Source Book, 6th Edition (Oct 1990) PDF, Programming in VAX Fortran PDF
I've just scanned the 1000-odd page software source book for VAX/VMS, 6th E= dition from October 1990, available from my scans page: http://wickensonlin= e.co.uk/app/index.html#/scans This is a mammoth book (beware the 643MB download size!) but is a fantastic= example of just how pervasive VAX and VMS were. It contains a comprehensiv= e listing of software available for the platform both from DEC and independ= ent software houses. Interesting personally is the indication of programmin= g language used. I've also uploaded Programming in VAX Fortran (Sept 84): I wasn't a...

html to pdf
Hi We have HTML datasheets but now we want then in PDF format because page layout is very bad when HTML is printed. I am through with the XML and XSLT part. But donot hav any idea of XSL- FO. I guess, i would need to use "fo" tags in the XSLT. Could someone suggest me some good reference material, or pointers for this. Its a bit urgent, please do help. Best Regards Surbhi Surbhi escribi�: > We have HTML datasheets but now we want then in PDF format because > page layout is very bad when HTML is printed. > > I am through with the XML and XSLT part. But donot hav any idea of > XSL- FO. I guess, i would need to use "fo" tags in the XSLT. Could > someone suggest me some good reference material, or pointers for > this. > > Its a bit urgent, please do help. http://www.antennahouse.com/XSLsample/sample-xsl-xhtml2fo.zip -- Manuel Collado - http://lml.ls.fi.upm.es/~mcollado On 13 May, 10:23, Surbhi <surb...@gmail.com> wrote: > We have HTML datasheets but now we want then in PDF format because > page layout is very bad when HTML is printed. I wouldn't give up on printed HTML, but I can understand how you're thinking here. You have two options, "Print HTML to PDF", using tools such as Adobe's (expensive) or Foxit (open-source, simpler, free) Otherwise go down the XSLT, XSL:FO, PDF route. You'll probably find Apache FOP to be the easiest route from :FO to PDF. I do this a lot (a quarter...

html to pdf
I have a client who wants to generate a PDF version of an html page. I found this: http://www.rustyparts.com/pdf.php Anyone either use that or have a better idea? Jeff In article <i2ger6$pee$1@news.albasani.net>, Jeff Thies <jeff_thies@att.net> wrote: > I have a client who wants to generate a PDF version of an html page. > > I found this: > > http://www.rustyparts.com/pdf.php > > Anyone either use that or have a better idea? > > Jeff If they're running on a Macintosh, just print the page to a PDF file. -- DeeDee, don...

eps to pdf: cropped pdf
Hi, I create an EPS with gnuplot, run LaTeX, convert the PS with Ghostview to EPS (with automatical boundingbox correction) and then run epstopdf (or eps2pdf alternatively) in order to be able to use the graphic with pdflatex. The EPS seems to be OK, whereas the PDF is cropped. <http:// www.mrunix.de/forums/showthread.php?p=297298#post297298> How can I fix this problem? I tried to use eps2eps and ps2epsi, which didn't help. Only loading the EPS in Corel Draw and saving again in EPS seems to work but results in rather large files. I use Gnuplot 4.2 patchlevel 5. Gaius Verres Hi Gaius, If it's just the pdf output that you want, I'd suggest trying epslatex. It's something that worked well for me but can be a bit fiddly to implement. If you're running unix/linux then the process is pretty simple, as illustrated by Matthew Bohnsack's excellent article: http://bohnsack.com/?p=841. If you're using an alternative OS, then I'm afraid that I've not the foggiest. Regards, Dai You have to tell ps2pdf to build a pdf in the size of the eps. Otherwise it just converts to your standar paper format (A4,legal, whatever). The parameter ist something like ps2pdf -EPSFitPage filename.eps or -EPSCrop, don�t remember wich one and how it is spelt correctly. Documentation for these Parameter is sort of hard to find. Why this complicated setup? gnuplot makes eps, ghostscript make the pdf-plot, (pdf)latex ...

Web resources about - PDF Converter Mac - Convert PDF to Microsoft Office, ePub, Text, Html - comp.software.shareware

DC-to-DC converter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DC to DC converters are important in portable electronic devices such as cellular phones and laptop computers , which are supplied with power ...

Swim Time Converter on the App Store on iTunes
Get Swim Time Converter on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Cash Converters turns to debit cards for payday loans
Cash Converters is turning to eftpos cards for its cash advances.

Freemake Video Converter gains drag and drop support
Freemake Video Converter is a great media conversion tool with a pile of features, and just one small but annoying omission. No drag and drop ...

Amazon deal: Converter turns seven types of film into digital
... old film school projects from back in the day, but you don't have a film projector. The solution is simple: You should get a digital film converter ...

New catalytic converter could fix US cars: VW CEO
Volkswagen will propose to U.S. authorities a new catalytic converter system that could be fitted to about 430,000 cars.

VW wants to fix emissions cheating with catalytic converters
Volkswagen has already promised to recall US vehicles caught up in its emissions cheating scandal, but how is it actually going to fix most of ...

VW hopes catalytic converter can fix cars
German carmaker has devised tool that will make vehicles compliant with US clean air rules

GeekWire Deals: Charge your phone off your one-port MacBook with this little converter
The newest iteration of the MacBook is a glorious thing. It’s thin, light and has a great screen. But its single USB-C port is a bit of a letdown ...

Dos2Unix Text file format converters
Win32-OpenSSH - Win32 port of OpenSSH