2010-03-03 QuarkXPress v8.1 Portable, 2,300 fonts Adobe Font Folio 11, 3,900 fonts Linotype Gold Edition 1.7.1, 584 fonts Big Pack Arabian, other, added

2010-03-03 QuarkXPress v8.1 Portable,  2,300 fonts Adobe Font Folio
11,  3,900 fonts Linotype Gold Edition 1.7.1, 584 fonts Big Pack
Arabian, other, added

please send e-mail to :   ola 'AT' mail 'DOT' gr , ola3 'AT' mailbox
'DOT' gr , ( please substitute 'AT' with '@' , and 'DOT' with '.' ) ,
ola@mail.gr, ola3@mailbox.gr,
http://sites.google.com/site/telvvcd/loadsofgreatsoftware

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

QuarkXPress v8.1 Portable. 167 Mb
QuarkXPress ("Quark") is a computer application for creating and
editing complex page layouts in a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You
Get) environment. It runs on Mac OS X and Windows. The most recent
version is QuarkXPress 8 and it allows publishing in English
("International and U.S.") and 36 other languages, including Arabic,
Chinese, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Spanish. QuarkXPress
is used by individual designers and large publishing houses, primarily
to produce any kind of layout, from flyers to complex page layouts
required by magazines, newspapers, catalogs, and similar printed
materials. Along with Adobe InDesign, it dominates that market space.

Linotype Gold Edition 1.7.1 Fonts
Over 3,900 fonts from Linotype (Adobe, AGFA Monotype, ITC and others)
unlocked for Windows. More than 1,900 fonts with an integrated Euro
symbol. Worth USD $7,199.00.

Adobe Font Folio 11 | 443 MB
Adobe=AE Font Folio=AE 11 is a multi-platform type collection that
contains more than 2,300 fonts from the Adobe type Library in
OpenType=AE format, which provides enhanced linguistic support, advanced
typographic features, and true cross-platform compatibility Use Font
Folio 11 to expand your design options in virtually any medium =97
including print, web, , and electronic documents.

Big Pack Arabian fonts
88 otf, 584 ttf | 55.85 Mb

Designbank Font Set #2
222 fonts | ttf & otf | RAR 7 Mb

Template Monster 15.02.2010
FLA | XML | SWF | Fonts | 4.06 GB

Hallmark Scrapbook Studio 3.0 Delux | RAR 1.2 Gb
Want to decorate photos, which depicted the best moments of your life?
This will help you make a package Hallmark Scrapbook Studio 3.0
Deluxe. The program provides ready-made templates, cliparts,
backgrounds, exclusive fonts from the company Hallmark.

250 Selected Fonts | 250 Fonts | TTF Format | 9.4 MB

FontMan 2010 | 1.43 GB
attention is invited to a huge collection of unique fonts for Windows
and MAC, as well as all new collateral subject soft (management,
editing, selective removal of the fonts and the like), extensive
library, and all this before you in a convenient installer

Digital Juice Fonts FULL Box Pack - collections (1,2,3,4,5,6)
For MacOSX
Digital Juice Fonts FULL Box Pack - collections (1,2,3,4,5,6) | TOTAL
SIZE 30.6GB
Windows All, MacOS / 6 VOLUMES / HF & ULD LINKS / JD containers
Most people are familiar with the basic fonts, since they usually
preinstalled on the computer and are available in programs such as
Word or plain text editor. DJ Fonts is a little different. Although
they include standard OpenType fonts for each group of DJ Font Family,
themselves DJ Fonts are not fonts in the traditional sense. Until they
can not get the font selection tools provided in the software, such as
in Word.
0
telvvcd (13)
3/4/2010 2:16:00 PM
comp.software.testing 5261 articles. 1 followers. debbymelton (5) is leader. Post Follow

Font Book and duplicate Mathematica 4.2 Fonts
In the Font Book application (v. 2.0.2 running on MacOS 10.4.4) almost all my Mathematica 4.2 fonts show as duplicates and Edit->ResolveDuplicates does not fix that problem. The reason I am concerned is that when I use Mathematica and write graphics to an eps file then the resulting eps file does not convert properly to pdf when I double click it. (It seems to be missing characters). See attached files Also when I open the pdf file in AdobeReader 7.0.5 it says that it cannot find the font Mathematica1Mono although this font shows up in the Font Book application Any help would be ...

Installation of Impression Publisher Fonts Fail Using the 'Font Install 1.03' Software
After installing Impression Publisher I am unable to install any of the (default) Fonts included with this application. Some Impression Publisher functions refuse to start because the default fonts cannot be found. The fonts on the disc may not be accessed directly ... it appears that the default fonts must be unpacked and installed by the font installation program included with Impression Publisher - Font Install 1.03 When attempting to use Font Install 1.03 the application reports that the system is "Out of Memory" - yet the task manager advises that in excess of 160,000Kbytes ar...

how can i write this statement labels=[1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;]; in compress fo
How to write it in compact form to avoid repetition "shah " <shahkhn3@gmail.com> wrote in message <lodugh$8hr$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > How to write it in compact form to avoid repetition You'll find in this thread different solutions for similar question http://www.mathworks.fr/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/335814 Bruno ...

Xorg fails to load Type 1 font handler. FreeBSD 7.1 i386; Xorg 1.4.2
I have a problem during Xorg initialization: Type 1 font handler fails to load because of an undefined symbol. This means, inter alia, that I don't get a usable FireFox browser screen, which is decidedly unpleasant. Google searches don't yield anything that seems really relevant. If this is an FAQ, I sure haven't been able to find it, and will appreciate pointers to the solution. I've been running X of various flavors since FreeBSD 3.1; this ain't my first rodeo, and I've never had anything like this hit any of the systems I admin. I'll do my damnedest t...

VW 7.1 & 7.3.1 on Ubuntu Linux, font problems
A customer was trying out our MetaEdit+ app, (7.1 image, 7.2 VM) on Ubuntu 5.04, and received several primitiveFailed errors. The errors turned out to be when VW was trying to allocate a scaled Helvetica font - most font sizes needed were available as bitmap fonts, but whenever VW tried to use the scalable (size 0) font that xlsfonts said was available, it got a primitveFailed allocating the font. I tried out 7.3.1, and that sat there at start-up grabbing all the CPU and increasing memory without ever opening a window. If the VISUALWORKS variable wasn't defined, it managed...

problem with CID fonts and PDF 1.2/1.3
We process many figures as PDF's then let our preflight software convert them to EPS (with the fonts embedded) for use in our typesetting system or for another supplier. In the original PDF Acrobat reports the fonts as Truetype, before they're EPS'd. When the EPS's go in the jobs with the outside supplier their Pitstop rejects the PDF because the figures now have composite/CID/'2 byte' fonts in them, which the 'final' customer won't accept. To diagnose this we make PDF's of the EPS's and Acrobat reports that the fonts are Truetype if you make a PDF ...

Problems with Fonts porting app from Java 1.1 to Java 1.2+
Hi Folks, I have some promblems with the "Serif"-Fonts when I'm trying to run my application under Java 1.2 (or higher) on some machines (strangely it doesn't occur on every machine with 1.2+). The Problem is that the Serif-Fonts I use in the application are instanciated well if they are plain but don't work if I instanciate them bold or italic. The Font-Files in font.properties regarding the bold and italic Fonts for "Serif" are setted well and exist. Does anybody have a hint what's needed (possibly I forgot a special setup) to gain access for these Fonts? ...

!!!Request Extensis Font Reserve Server 1.7 and Font Reserve 3.x and serial/crack
!!!Request Extensis Font Reserve Server 1.7 and Font Reserve 3.x and serial/crack --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- "Miccor" <miccorosu@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:92CJd.55963$re1.830@fe2.columbus.rr.com... > !!!Request Extensis Font Reserve Server 1.7 and Font Reserve 3.x and > serial/crack > > > --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- > ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- > -=...

[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 3;....;n n n n n]
Hi, Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any loops? a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] Thank you. Hana. Hana wrote: > Hi, > Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any loops? > a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] HELP REPMAT - Randy Hana wrote: > > > Hi, > Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any > loops? > a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] > > Thank you. > Hana. Hope this isn't homework. >> repmat([1:n]'...

Fonts in Eudora 6.1.1.1 Messages
If I want to change the font in ONE message (the message that I'm working on) how would I do so? Thank you, Barry Karas P.S. I have WinME...if it makes any difference. On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 22:25:54 GMT, bkaras@mindspring.com wrote: >If I want to change the font in ONE message (the message that I'm >working on) how would I do so? Use the font button on the toolbar of the message window? -- Ajo Wissink I don't know what I was thinking. It's sooo obvious. Barry Karas On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 00:10:36 GMT, Ajo Wissink <ajo@notrealaddress.inval...

OpenOffice 3.1.1 display and fonts?
Hi, Can anyone tell me if OO V3.1.1 needs special display drivers or fonts? I've been running V 2.4 on an older computer with OS/2 Warp 4. No problems! It's using Matrox display drivers and I've never had a problem with any program. (YES! I do have a new computer sitting here waiting, and waiting, and waiting for eCS newest GA to let go, but meantime I need to use the old one.) However.... I purchased support for and downloaded OO V 3.1.1. In spite of the readme saying "you can concurrently run V2.4 and V3.1", the install trounced all over 2.4 ...

Giving away: Unixware 7.1.0, 7.1.1, 7.1.2 and 7.1.3 media, SDK and updates
I'm cleaning-up and need to give away or throw-out all my unixware media: 7.1.0 - 7.1.3, the software development kit and updates. I've already sold-off the licenses so this is the media only! Please respond to ftarz@mindspring.com if you are interested. You pay the shipping of your choice. ...

Web resources about - 2010-03-03 QuarkXPress v8.1 Portable, 2,300 fonts Adobe Font Folio 11, 3,900 fonts Linotype Gold Edition 1.7.1, 584 fonts Big Pack Arabian, other, added - comp.software.testing

QuarkXPress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
QuarkXPress (often referred to as Quark ) is a computer application for creating and editing complex page layouts in a WYSIWYG (What You See ...

How QuarkXPress became an mere afterthought in publishing
Aurich Lawson As the big dog of desktop publishing in the '80s and '90s, QuarkXPress was synonymous with professional publishing. In fact, it ...

Unhappy with Adobe subscriptions? QuarkXPress offers upgrade deal
Until the end of the month, anyone who buys or upgrades to the layout software an Adobe InDesign competitor will get the upcoming version 10. ...

Briefly: QuarkXPress upgrade promo extended, Millumin update
Quark has announced an extension to its upgrade promotion that allows QuarkXPress version 3 through 8 users to upgrade to QuarkXPress 9 for $349. ...

Quark overhauls QuarkXPress
There’s a new version of QuarkXPress in town, and it’s not simply a modest update. Think of the newly announced QuarkXPress 10 as a milestone ...

Quark Announces QuarkXPress 8
Quark on Thursday announced the next major version of its page-layout software, QuarkXPress 8. The new version, which will be...

QuarkXPress Easter Egg
Anyone remember this easter egg in QuarkXPress, when deleting a text box with the shortcut Cmd+Alt+Shift+K? (Keep watching the video until you ...

Quarkxpress Articles on TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog
Quarkxpress articles, stories, news and information.

Badia Duplica for QuarkXPress
Duplica allows you to sample and apply text and item styles using multiple clipboards. Simply choose the attributes you wish to copy,...

Plug-in (computing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computing , a plug-in (or plugin) is a set of software components that adds specific abilities to a larger software application . If supported, ...