AMD-K6 2/350 MHz Tower Computer System w/Monitor! CHEAP!! $35.00

This system is a basic starter. I am presently using it with my child
for word processing and painting. It comes with Comptons and Encarta
interactive learning CD-ROM's.  The sound card is installed but
inoperative - need drivers. The USB ports are installed but
inoperative - need drivers. The system boots to Windows 98 but
displays one file error (msnp32.dll)... just press enter and the
system finish the boot process. The system includes a Magnavox VGA
Color Monitor, a PS2 mouse, integrated keyboard, and all power cords.
No modem or computer speakers included! If you know how to install
drivers, a modem,  and make a few fixes,  you'll end up with a 'pretty
good' computer!

The system is sold AS-IS! As a special feature, I will provide a free
56K modem card with telephony software, integrated sound card, and
drivers. This card also includes a joystick adapter with drivers!
These items are not installed and will be packaged with the unit!

AMD-K6 2/350 MHz Tower Computer System w/Monitor

512K Cache
CPU Power Card
Heat Sink with Fan
32MB RAM
2GB Hard Drive
Double-Speed CD-ROM Drive
1.44 MB Floppy Drive
Expansion Bus Slots
3 PCI slots and 2 16-bit (long) slots
2 USB Ports (inoperative, rear)
No Parallel Printer Port Installed
CMI8330 Sound Card with Joystick Device (inoperative)
Mic In
1 Line In
1 Line Out
AT Power Supply with fan
PS2 Mouse
Keyboard (large plug-in)
Trident Display Adapter
Software Included: pre-installed
Windows 98 Operating System
Microsoft Works for Windows
Corel Word Perfect 8
Compton Encyclopedia 95 CD-ROM
Microsoft Encarta Interactive CD-ROM
Magnavox CM903915" VGA Color Monitor (includes power cord, and swivel
plate)
Local Pick-up is Optional!
$35.00 via PayPal Only!

If you prefer shipping, buyer will pay a fixed shipping cost of
$55.00! If you prefer a local pick-up, After Buy It Now and payment
via PayPal... you'll receive my home address & telephone  number to
arrange a local pick-up from 72801 zip code. You must pick-up the
system within ten (10) days. Email me if you have questions!

Photo available....
http://home.centurytel.net/bbyrd2100/COMPT.JPG

Write or PayPal to...
bbyrd2100@centurytel.net
(FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!)

Bennie
10-19-03
0
ben223 (1)
10/19/2003 8:41:06 AM
comp.software.testing 5261 articles. 1 followers. debbymelton (5) is leader. Post Follow

Vintage Apple Lisa 2 Macintosh XL complete Computer System w/software
http://greenbay.craigslist.org/sys/3697095305.html Reply t6d6d-3697095305@sale.craigslist.org Posted: 2013-04-08, 2:44PM CDT Vintage Apple Lisa 2 Macintosh XL complete Computer System w/software - $10= 00 (Luxemburg) =20 Vintage Apple Lisa 2 Macintosh XL complete Computer System w/software Keyboard, Mouse, 5 MB Profile Hard drive, Printer, and Modem The computer turns on and screen shows normal function -- see picture -- bu= t does not boot software.=20 The 5 MB Profile hard drive turns on and off and shows ready light.=20 The Modem turns on and off and shows all ready lights.=20 The printer turns on and off and shows all ready lights, has crack in plast= ic dust cover but does not affect the performance. See picture. All hardware is in good shape with no dents, scratches or yellowing. With t= he exception of the crack in dust cover of the printer. Vintage Apple Lisa 2 complete Computer System w/software Includes Keyboard, Mouse, 5 MB Profile Hard drive, Printer, and Modem=20 Lisa Computer B08B830800388 S/N A3322027 M/N 8650300 Apple 5 MB Profile Hard Drive S/N 136414 Apple Dot Matrix Printer S/N MAY 83 Hayes Smartmodem 1200- S/N 1292124249=20 Apple Mouse S/N G442M010007370 Apple Keyboard S/N 1058700 Includes system software amd the following Lisa software Manuals and Software=20 Update Lisa 2 Owners Guide Release 2.0 Apple Dot Matrix Manual Sun Lisa Macintosh XL Do-It-Yourself Guide Rapid COMM Modem users guide - US Robotic...

Software-testing jobs, software testing trainings, All about software testing and software testing tools
Get all the information on free software testing certifications, software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software testing is a successful profession, see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ ...

Software-testing jobs, software testing trainings, All about software testing and software testing tools
Get all the information on free software testing certifications, software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software testing is a successful profession, see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ Really bad web site. It just a bunch of ads and a little copyrighted information taken from other sites. quratulainz@yahoo.com wrote: > Get all the information on free software testing certifications, > software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about > automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also > find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software > testing is a successful profession, > see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ > I have a different openion for this site. Software testing manual and automated both have its own marits and demarits. You are covering only the automated testing. It would be nice if you add some thing about manual testing as well. Your website design is simple and for learners its good. quratulainz@yahoo.com wrote: > Get all the information on free software testing certifications, > software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about > automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also > find for your self the suitable software testi...

2 Versions Software, 2 Drives, 2 Operating Systems ?
Hello, I have my hard drive in several partitions/drives and currently use Win 98SE and Easy CD 6. If I set up a dual boot with Win 98SE and XP, can I have Easy CD Creator 6 run on the 98SE drive, and have Easy CD Creator 7.5 run on the XP drive? Will they "coexist" on the same machine? I have many disks of data saved with Easy CD Creator 3 (or 4) and want to continue using version 6 until I've retrieved all the data. If the software would peacefully coexist, I wouldn't have to wait to add and use the XP and version 7.5 as well. Thanks for any thoughts, Ell...

60 Gig hard drive in a AMD K6 2 / 350
I am trying to change my 6 gig drive to a 60 gig in a AMD k6 2 /350. I can not get the CMOS to automatically recognize it. I have tried to manually set the parameters and it does not work. Is it possible to use such a big hard drive with this old computer? If so, please help. Thanks, Jamie That motherboard bios is way to old for a 60GB. "Jamie" <jamieledwell@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cfb653a.0411012059.10479c31@posting.google.com... >I am trying to change my 6 gig drive to a 60 gig in a AMD k6 2 /350. I > can not get the CMOS to automatically rec...

Computers,laptops and softwares #2 #2
U can get easily information related about computers,laptops and latest softwares so visit plz (http://in-computersandlaptops.blogspot.com) ...

computers,laptops and softwares #2 #2
Get information related about computers,laptops and softwares so visit plz (http://in-computersandlaptops.blogspot.com) ...

Computer operating systems #2 #2
Are you crazy about different operating systems like C++, java in computers? If you want to check about that please visit http://operatingsys.blogspot.com/ ...

Do you offer computer software testing services? Do you outsource them or would you like to? #2
Are you a small, medium or large business or just an individual looking to outsource computer software testing? Place your project free on http://www.esecretary.net/forums/index.php Are you a Freelancer, Contractor or computer software tester? You can list a portfolio and bid on assignments. Advertise or bid free on http://www.esecretary.net/forums/index.php Now you can try outsourcing software testing free of charge without expensive fees or overheads (unlike eLance, Rentacoder, eMoonlighter, guru and others). Visit http://www.esecretary.net today and join free of charge. ...

Computers,laptops and softwares #2 #2
U can get easily information related about computers,laptops and latest softwares so visit plz (http://in-computersandlaptops.blogspot.com) ...

Computer operating systems #2 #2
Are you crazy about different operating systems like C++, java in computers? If you want to check about that please visit http://operatingsys.blogspot.com/ George wrote: > Are you crazy about different operating systems like C++, > java in computers? > If you want to check about that please visit > http://operatingsys.blogspam.scam/ Reposting the same message under a different alias (albeit the same email address) is a pretty solid guarantee that the site in question is at best as useful as spam, and a suggestion that it is at worst a trojan-infecting danger site. I suggest t...

Stress Test Software, Monitoring software
Offer bulk calls generator software, allowing generating real calls to make stress tests in your VOIP network. It can be used to generate high call volume and thus test VoIP Gateways, SoftSwitches, Gatekeepers, transmission systems PBXs, Fax servers, RAS servers... Test your potential partners to make sure they can do what they promise! Feel free to contuct us for more information at Voip.conductor@gmail.com Christopher ...

computers,laptops and softwares #2 #2
Get information related about computers,laptops and softwares so visit plz (http://in-computersandlaptops.blogspot.com) ...

FS: Dell Computer System w/ over $20k in designer/developer software!
For those of you looking for a very powerful and affordable PC, check this out. It has been listed on Ebay this afternoon with a very low reserve. One software package on this machine is worth the price alone. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2791280434 Here's a quick breakdown: Hardware Profile: Dimension 2350 Series, Intel Celeron Processor at 1.80GHz 256MB DDR SDRAM at 266MHz Dell Quiet Key Keyboard 19 inch M992 Monitor Integrated Intel 3D AGP Graphics 30GB Ultra ATA/100 Hard Drive 7200RPM 3.5inch Floppy Drive Integrated 10/100 Ethernet ...

FS: Dell Computer System w/ over $20k in designer/developer software!
For those of you looking for a very powerful and affordable PC, check this out. It has been listed on Ebay this afternoon with a very low reserve. One software package on this machine is worth the price alone. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2791280434 Here's a quick breakdown: Hardware Profile: Dimension 2350 Series, Intel Celeron Processor at 1.80GHz 256MB DDR SDRAM at 266MHz Dell Quiet Key Keyboard 19 inch M992 Monitor Integrated Intel 3D AGP Graphics 30GB Ultra ATA/100 Hard Drive 7200RPM 3.5inch Floppy Drive Integrated 10/100 Ethernet 56K PCI Data Fax ...

FS: Dell Computer System w/ over $20k in designer/developer software!
For those of you looking for a very powerful and affordable PC, check this out. It has been listed on Ebay this afternoon with a very low reserve. One software package on this machine is worth the price alone. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2791280434 Here's a quick breakdown: Hardware Profile: Dimension 2350 Series, Intel Celeron Processor at 1.80GHz 256MB DDR SDRAM at 266MHz Dell Quiet Key Keyboard 19 inch M992 Monitor Integrated Intel 3D AGP Graphics 30GB Ultra ATA/100 Hard Drive 7200RPM 3.5inch Floppy Drive Integrated 10/100 Ethernet 56K PCI Data Fax Modem 48X Max Variable CD-ROM Drive Integrated ADI 1885 Audio 48x/24x/48x CR-RW (CD Burner) Software Profile: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Office 2000 Professional (Excel, Word, Front Page, Access & more) Adobe Type Manager Deluxe Adobe Font Folio 9.0 Adobe Photoshop Adobe Pagemaker Adobe Acrobat Adobe Premiere Adobe Illustrator Ulead Video Studio Sound Forge Macromedia Flash MX Macromedia Fireworks Macromedia Dreamweaver Macromedia FreeHand MX ColdFusion MX Contribute 2 Authorware 7 Bryce 3D Edit Plus Advanced Find & Replace Webtrends Swish 2.0 Swift 3D Dell Support CDs (Drivers, etc.) there may be more....(these are the main ones I found on the PC) Extras: Harman Kardon HK-206 Speakers (Midnight Grey) 3 Year Dell Warranty Other Details: Auction Payment: I need to receive the full payment f...

FA: AMD K6-2 500 Mhz CPU with fan and heatsink
On ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6756943922&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 ...

FS/FA: $35.00 IBM Thinkpad Laptop Computer Systems 4948
We currently have this item up for sale on Ebay. Please go to our webpage to see this and other great items up for auction. We also offer many FIXED PRICE items for sale as well. http://stores.ebay.com/JLA-ENTERPRISES This and our other items are also available FOR SALE outside of the auction. Contact JLA ENTERPRISES either via e-mail at our webpage, via fax (832)553-7376 or via telephone (919) 488-3415 for more information. Even if this item is no longer available on our website, we usually have additional items of a similar configuration in stock that will be available FOR ...

CfP: LT 2012
** Apologies for cross-postings. Please send to interested colleagues and students.** ======================================================================= CALL FOR PAPERS The International Workshop on Load Testing of Large Software Systems Co-located with ICST 2012 April 17, 2012 Montreal, Canada http://sailhome.cs.queensu.ca/lt2012/ ======================================================================= Modern software systems ranging from e-commerce websites to communication infrastructures must service millions of users. Many field problems of these systems are due to their inability to scale to field workloads, not due to feature bugs. To assure the quality of these systems, load testing simulates thousands or millions of users performing tasks at the same time. A load test can last from several hours to a few days, during which gigabytes of performance counter and log data is generated. This one-day workshop brings together software testing researchers, practitioners, and developers of load testing tools to discuss the challenges and opportunities of performing load testing research on large scale software systems. Our ultimate goal is to establish and grow an active community around this important and practical research topic. Papers should be at most 5 pages using the two-column IEEE conference publication format (http:...

problem w/ Pink Tie 10 on home-built K6-2 550 system

(212) US-NY-New York: Software System Test Engineer (39080) #2
********************************************************************** This job posting is brought to you by ISHUNTER.COM, offering computer jobs for programmers, engineers, systems analysts, network administrators and other high technology professionals. Search over 3,000 IS/IT jobs in the United States by clicking on http://www.ISHunter.com ********************************************************************** Title ...... Software System Test Engineer Skills ..... .net gui testing winrunner qarun unix windows Location ... New York, NY Area Code .. 212 Term ........

Latest Computers,laptops and softwares #2 #2
Get information related about computers,laptops and latest softwares visit (http://in-computersandlaptops.blogspot.com) ...

Latest Computers,laptops and softwares #2 #2
more information related about computers,laptops,softwares and anti security visit (http://in-computersandlaptops.blogspot.com ...

Latest Computers,laptops and softwares #2 #2
Get information related about computers,laptops and softwares so visit plz (http://in-computersandlaptops.blogspot.com) ...

Web resources about - AMD-K6 2/350 MHz Tower Computer System w/Monitor! CHEAP!! $35.00 - comp.software.testing

Computer Show

Computer security experts warn of first ransomware to hit Apple Macs
Computer security experts warn that ransomware hackers have targeted Apple Mac users for the first time with malicious software that will lock ...

Sydney University 'lost' computer containing sensitive student information
The University of Sydney has admitted it&nbsp;&quot;lost&quot; a notebook computer containing sensitive information about students using disability ...

Oculus VR founder says they won’t support Mac until Apple ‘releases a good computer’
... about the possibility of the Oculus platform ever supporting Mac OS X; his response was that it depends on if Apple ever “releases a good computer. ...

Oculus Founder: Rift will come to Mac if Apple “ever releases a good computer”
... to Oculus co-founder Palmer Luckey, it "is up to Apple" to change that state of affairs. Specifically, "if they ever release a good computer, ...

Windows 10 Fast Startup could be detrimental to your computer
... cons of this feature of Windows. Everyone's time is important, but you may well decide that the few seconds you can save booting up your computer ...

The computer legend who invented email has passed away
Internet Hall of Famer Ray Tomlinson has passed away. Tomlinson was the man that basically invented email as we know it today, including making ...

Oculus Rift support for Macs? If Apple 'ever releases a good computer,' founder says
Palmer Luckey disses the power in Apple computers when asked about Oculus' virtual reality coming to Macs.