Do you offer computer software testing services? Do you outsource them or would you like to? #2

Are you a small, medium or large business or just an individual
looking to outsource computer software testing? Place your project
free on http://www.esecretary.net/forums/index.php

Are you a Freelancer, Contractor or computer software tester? You can
list a portfolio and bid on assignments. Advertise or bid free on
http://www.esecretary.net/forums/index.php

Now you can try outsourcing software testing free of charge without
expensive fees or overheads (unlike eLance, Rentacoder, eMoonlighter,
guru and others).

Visit http://www.esecretary.net today and join free of charge.
comp.software.testing 5261 articles. 1 followers. debbymelton (5) is leader. Post Follow

Do you offer computer software testing services? Do you outsource them or would you like to?
Are you a small, medium or large business or just an individual looking to outsource computer software testing? Place your project free on http://www.esecretary.net/forums/index.php Are you a Freelancer, Contractor or computer software tester? You can list a portfolio and bid on assignments. Advertise or bid free on http://www.esecretary.net/forums/index.php Now you can try outsourcing software testing free of charge without expensive fees or overheads (unlike eLance, Rentacoder, eMoonlighter, guru and others). Visit http://www.esecretary.net today and join free of charge. ...

Software-testing jobs, software testing trainings, All about software testing and software testing tools
Get all the information on free software testing certifications, software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software testing is a successful profession, see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ Really bad web site. It just a bunch of ads and a little copyrighted information taken from other sites. quratulainz@yahoo.com wrote: > Get all the information on free software testing certifications, > software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about > automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also > find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software > testing is a successful profession, > see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ > I have a different openion for this site. Software testing manual and automated both have its own marits and demarits. You are covering only the automated testing. It would be nice if you add some thing about manual testing as well. Your website design is simple and for learners its good. quratulainz@yahoo.com wrote: > Get all the information on free software testing certifications, > software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about > automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also > find for your self the suitable software testi...

Software-testing jobs, software testing trainings, All about software testing and software testing tools
Get all the information on free software testing certifications, software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software testing is a successful profession, see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ ...

test test test test test test
test test test test test test test ...

800 Interview questions on Software Testing Basics, Testing techniques, Software process,CMMI,SIX sigma, Metrics Automation testing Testing estimation and lot
800 Interview questions on Software Testing Basics, Testing techniques, Software process,CMMI,SIX sigma, Metrics Automation testing Testing estimation and lot Download the ebook now from http://www.questpond.com/SampleSoftwaretestinginterview.zip ...

TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING
TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING ...

pros and cons in automated software testing and manual software testing
Hi, I am new to software testing.I am in need of the advantages and disadvantages faced by using manual testing or automated testing alone and also the areas where we have to use the automation and manual testing. On Apr 26, 10:32 am, gothaisunda...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > I am new to software testing.I am in need of the advantages and > disadvantages faced by using manual testing or automated testing alone > and also the areas where we have to use the automation and manual > testing. Advantages of automation: If the product is for long duration or under maintainence, It reduces no of man hours and man power. It is best suited for regression testing. It reduces the risk covered by manual errors. Disadvantages: Think the product is for short interval say 3 or 4 months. Writing the scripts and debugging takes lot of time may be around 2 or 3 months so the time left for testing is around and month and so in which the tester can do complete testing of the features. As we all know that bug can lie anywhere i.e if we take a cube , so the automation can be done in a linear way which may not be able find out many bugs. > Advantages of automation: > If the product is for long duration or under maintainence, It reduces no of man hours and man power. Not necessarily. It depends on what the automated test does versus what a manaul tester does. There are some things that computers do faster and/or better than us humans, but a computer will never think like...

test test test test

test test test #2

Test test test #2
Test test ...

Improving the quality of software/software quality by testing #2
How/can testing improve the quality of software? What do you mean by quality? Who is the best person to judge quality of the software? User, isn't it? As a tester, you act as a user within the organization and use/test product from user point of view. Testing helps you in identifying defects (At all level, from req. to implementation), communicating with other people why fixing these defects are necessary and making sure that these defects are indeed fixed. Thus when a product reaches to user, it is with less un-known defects and improved quality. Thanks, Geek WWW.TestingGeek.Com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Learn, Share and Keep Learning. On May 16, 1:36 pm, Dal <dal...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > How/can testing improve the quality of software? You can't be seriously asking this question in this forum. We are not going to answer your homework essay question for you. But I will give you a tip - go back through the archives of this newsgroup and you will find plenty of material to use to formulate your answer. ...

Software test required for new adult software package. #2
We are looking for open minded ADULTS to test a new adult software package. If you would like to help out please email us with "Will Test" in the subject line Thank you for your interest in advance. Greg Ozhelpdesk.com Note: Please understand this is a new Adult software package which will show explicitly images of adult activities between both male and females. ...

test test test
this is only a test... 3rd attempt. ...

SOFTWARE! SOFTWARE! SOFTWARE!
Hello everybody! Just got a bunch of boxes of disks from Andrew last night and was wondering if anyone was seeking any particular titles? If I can find what you are looking for in the mess, I will be more than happy to copy it for you on request. I won't be giving, selling, or trading any of the disks themselves, but I will make copies for any interested parties. Have a great day! Charles>8-Bit Designs http://www.8bitprodserv.spaces.live.com I'm looking for the Ada Training Course put out by Abacus. For some reason I can't find any of the Abacus software nor manuals. ...

Test test test
Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. Dave Weaver Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. > Dave Weaver Well, that worked just great, using nickname "Dave Weaver" nofinway@fnh.com Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" > thing. Dave Weaver Dave, I hope you realize that by posting via Google Groups, your e-mail address will be made public to Usenet groups. Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/3wxte Original URL: http://groups-beta.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7885&topic=10 9 For this reason, I doubt I would post via Google Groups. -- Kevin Powick Kevin Powick wrote: > Dave, > > I hope you realize that by posting via Google Groups, your e-mail > address will be made public to Usenet groups. > > Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/3wxte > > Original URL: > http://groups-beta.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7885&topic=10 > 9 > > For this reason, I doubt I would post via Google Groups. Ah well, I for one will never surrender to the spammers. My email address is out there, loud and proud, and my spam filters catch most of the crap for me. Being forced to munge or hide your email address is just the first step on the slippery slope, IMO. I want to have a public email address tha...

test test test
test test test ...

Test your software testing knowledge
Take a testing quiz to test your software testing knowledge http://www.testingexcellence.com/tequiz ...

Test test test
Test test werty wrote: > Test test > You failed, horribly. Please return your computer to where you bought it and tell them they don't need to refund the money, because you're too stupid to know the difference anyway. Stop such nonsense. Google said they turned it off 9 Jan . They changed dates on posts , then put them in , 10 Jan . I did not post 9 Jan If they would only tell the truth ..... Its called throttling . Google dont want to pay to carry UseNet ... but they like the revenues from adverts . ...

test test test

What is test plan in software testing?
What is test plan in software testing? What is test plan in software testing? Software testing is a planned, organized and systematic software quality assurance steps, rather than casual, loosely and messy implementation of QA activities. As per IEEE Standard 829-1982 definition a software test plan is a document which describes the scope... http://softwareqatestings.com/test-plan-template/what-is-test-plan-in-software-testing.html ...

Testing, Testing, Testing
My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Testing! Testing! 1-2-3 Testing! Here in comp.os.geos.misc, "Pat" <hotpatpar@hotmail.com> spake unto us, saying: >My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Oh no! :-) -- -Rich Steiner >>>---> http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner >>>---> Smyrna, GA USA OS/2 + eCS + Linux + Win95 + DOS + PC/GEOS + Executor = PC Hobbyist Heaven! WARNING: I've seen FIELDATA FORTRAN V and I know how to use it! The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then. Pat w...

Test Test Testing
Testing from Personnel Mail Sever ...

Test test test
Test test ...

Software Development Services, Software Outsourcing Services In India
Software Development services in India suggest IT Solutions for Software outsourcing services, Software Design, affordable software technology and Programming Development by frequent Software Testing. More information for visit our site http://www.itoutsourcingservices.com/software_development.htm ...

Web resources about - Do you offer computer software testing services? Do you outsource them or would you like to? #2 - comp.software.testing

United States Department of Health and Human Services - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The United States Department of Health and Human Services ( HHS ) is a Cabinet department of the United States government with the goal of protecting ...

Calls for a permanent Aboriginal medical service in western Sydney as another one goes under
A second Aboriginal health service in western Sydney is on the brink of closure, following the collapse of the Aboriginal medical service in ...

Royal Flying Doctor Service pleads with governments to prevent death and injury in rural Australia
One of Australia's largest rural health services is pleading with governments to create prevention strategies for regional communities.

How to Develop Integrated Social Customer Service Strategies
... interact with brands. Just as marketers have to meet consumers wherever they are, consumers have the same expectation of their customer service ...

Samsung might be killing its music service to make room for Jay Z's Tidal
Samsung is close to killing its Milk Music streaming service, paving the way for a partnership or acquisition of another, according to Variety ...

Jay Z's music streaming service Tidal fired its CFO and COO in one day
Tidal, the music streaming service owned by rapper Jay Z and a collection of other celebrities, has fired its CFO and COO. COO Chris Hart was ...

CenturyLink Testing New Streaming Video Service in Four Markets -
CenturyLink has announced it's conducting trials in four markets of a new over-the-top streaming video service in four markets. Centurylink did ...

Dell Beefs Up Security Services for Data Center, Cloud
Company releases new advanced threat protection services, a new "security sandbox" product, and upgraded storage and disaster-recovery packages. ...

Google Fiber's Pay TV Service Is Struggling To Grow
The service had less than 54,000 pay TV subscribers at the end of 2015—and growth is slowing. Research firm MoffettNathanson has issued a scathing ...

Rockefeller Financial Services Inc. Sells 569566 Shares of China Mobile Ltd.
Rockefeller Financial Services Inc. Sells 569566 Shares of China Mobile Ltd. (CHL) Financial Market News China Mobile logo Rockefeller Financial ...