Excellent SAS consultant and SAP ABAP consultant available.

Hi Partners,
Excellent consultant available for SAS and SAP ABAP.

(1)
Name:             Raj
Role:             SAS
Experience:       6+  years
Availability:     Immediate
Current Location: Dallas TX
Relocate:         Open

Professional Summary:

..	Over Six years of experience in Software Development, involving in
Design, Analysis, Coding, Testing, Implementation and Support.
..	Over 5 years of experience in real time analysis, design,
development, testing, and implementation of various SAS applications
in Healthcare Insurance, Pharmaceutical.
..	Profound knowledge and strong experience in SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, SAS/
GRAPH, SAS/ODS, SAS/MACRO, SAS/CONNECT, SAS/SQL and SAS/ACCESS in UNIX
and Windows environments.
..	 Extensive experience in SAS/STAT procedures such as Proc Reg, Proc
GLM, Proc Freq, Proc Means and Proc Univariate.
..	 Thorough knowledge of Oracle 8i, MS-Access, SQL Server 2000 and
DB2.
..	 Extensive experience in preparation of tables, listings, and
graphs.
..	 Proficiency in performing Data Cleansing and Validation analysis
using SAS/BASE, SAS/MACRO.
..	 Extensive programming experience with PROC SQL, PROC Report, PROC
Freq, PROC Tabulate, PROC Transpose, PROC Plot, PROC Chart, PROC
Datasets, PROC Format, PROC Compare, PROC Import, PROC Export, PROC
Print, PROC Retain, Date manipulations, informats, and formats.
..	 Experience in working with multiple file types (SAS, Excel, and
text) and multiple databases (oracle, DB2) and convert from one to
another.
..	 Experience in retrieving data from different databases like ORACLE,
SQL, Teradata, DB2 and Sybase.
..	 Used shell programming to run weekly and monthly reports.
..	Comprehensive experience in analyzing end user requirements and
problem solving skills with strong analytical background.

Technical Skills:

Statistical Software's	: Base SAS, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/Macros, SAS /GRAPH,
SAS/STAT,   SAS/ODS and SAS/
CONNECT.
Operating Systems		:  Windows 95/98/2000/NT, UNIX, DOS.
Languages			:  SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, C, C++.
Databases			:  Oracle, Teradata, SQL-Server, Access, Sybase.
Software Packages 		:  MS word, Crystal Reports, Developer 2000.
Web Technologies      		:  HTML, Java Script, Front Page, Dream
Weaver.

(2)
Name:            Satya
Role:             SAP ABAP
Experience:       6+  years
Availability:     Immediate
Current Location: Dallas TX
Relocate:         Open

=B7	Over SIX years of Experience in design, development and
implementation of Business applications in IT, which includes around
FIVE Years of experience in ERP with focus on SAP R/3 and ABAP/4 as
SAP Technical Consultant in several R/3 implementations, Post Go-Live,
Support and Upgrade.
=B7	Complete understanding and working knowledge of the full life cycle
implementation of SAP R/3.
=B7	Extensive experience in the Modules of SD, MM, PP and FI /CO.
=B7	Over 5+ years of SAP technical consulting experience with em
=B7	phasis on structured ABAP/4 - programming and development.
=B7	Worked as ABAP and programmer-analyst in technical team; developed
dialogs, reports, conversions and user exits using ABAP development
workbench in MM, PP, SD, FI and CO modules of SAP.
=B7	In-depth knowledge of Data Conversions and data upload from legacy
systems to SAP R/3 systems using LSMW, Batch Input using session and
Call Transaction Method.
=B7	Extensively worked on data dictionary objects (tables, structures,
match code objects, views, lock objects, table maintenance generator,
data elements and domains).
=B7	Developed Customer Specific IDOC to Transfer data to external system
& experienced with Inbound and Outbound Function Modules to Post
IDocs.
=B7	Designing screens using Form Painter and Smart Forms, SAP Script,
designing menus using menu painter, dynpros, area menus, match code
object creation, OSS notes.
=B7	Worked on Object Oriented programming such as Functional Modules,
Subroutines and interface programming with BAPI.
=B7	Proficient in creation of User Dialogs that simplify and enhance the
functionality of SAP. Worked with SAP enhancements. Employed User
Exits and Text enhancements for interfacing.
=B7	Worked extensively in creating and modifying documents using
Sapscripts, Smartforms and related control programs.
=B7	Experienced in the development of graphical user interface by Dialog
Programming using Screen Painter, flow logic-with PBO, PAI,
subroutines and menu painter.
=B7	Experienced in working with interfaces ALE, EDI, IDOC'S, RFC and
BAPI's
=B7	Expertise in performance analysis and tuning using debugging tools
like run time analysis and SQL trace.
=B7	Good Interpersonal skills, analytical skills and technical
documentation skills

Technical Skills:

ERP Package		: SAP R/3 (3.1H, 4.0B, 4.6B, 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 5.0).
Programming Languages	: ABAP, SQL, PL/SQL, Java and C
Functional Knowledge		: SD, MM, PP and FI-CO.
Tools & Technologies in SAP	: RFC, ALE, EDI / IDOC, BAPI, LSMW, Work
Flow.
Databases			: Oracle7.3/8i, MS SQL Server 2000, MS Access.
Operating Systems		: Windows XP/2000/NT 4.0, DOS, UNIX.
Scripting Languages		: JavaScript, HTML, XML, XSLT

Feel free to contact me for further information.

Regards

Joel
i2solvers
Phone : 214 432 4198
            214 256 4063
Email : joel@i2solvers.com

comp.software.testing 5261 articles. 1 followers. debbymelton (5) is leader. Post Follow

Excellent Consultant Available for Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
Hi Partners, We have an excellent Senior Consultant available for contract positions only. Please find below a brief profile of the candidate. Please feel free to contact me if you need further information. Name : C P Skills : Oracle Apps Technical (CRM) Exp : 6+ Current Location : King of Prussia, PA Relocation : OH, WV, VA, DC, MD, DE, NJ, PA, CT, NY, & RI Available : Immediately SUMMARY * Over Six years of experience as Oracle Applications Technical Consultant in CRM and Manu...

SAP ABAP consultant available immediately
A.R- (Only C2C) (Open for relocation)=20 Phone : (732) 516 - 9262 Email : jobs@americansoftwareresources.com Professional Objective: Results oriented professional with strong working knowledge in Information = Systems development, implementation of business processes using SAP/R3.=20 Summary: =95 7+ years of experience as a SAP Technical Consultant, experience includ= es design, development, testing of various business applications. Core expe= rtise in ABAP design, development and testing. Worked on SAP R/3 implementa= tion projects in primary involved modules like FI/CO, MM, P...

Excellent SAP FICO Consultant - Vamshi
Greetings from GurusInfotech!!! We have a very Strong SAP FICO Consultant available for positions immediately. Please send across your Direct Client and matching Requirements Only for the below mentioned profile of my consultant. Also do feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding him. Name : Vamshi Rate : Open Available : Immediately Location : Virginia Relocation : Open Professional Summary: * Over 6+ years of professional experience in configuring and implementing SAP R/3 Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO) modules. Involved in 3 full life-cycle implementations. * Experience spreads across Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Public Sector, Utilities, Automobile, Oil & Gas and Heavy Equipment Manufacturing industries. * Profound understanding of business processes, technology and implementation methodologies (ASAP) with project experience in all phases - Requirement gathering, Scope management, Process analysis, Gap analysis, Business blue print, Realization, Testing, Go-live preparation, Go-live, Post live support and Training. * Ability to work on PS module which includes Project Profiles and Project Types for WBS Elements, User Status Profiles, Network Types, Control Keys, Work Center, Milestones usage and profiles, Overview Variants. * Very good knowledge of GAAP and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX). * Excellent ability to work both in independent and team-oriented envi...

Excellent Consultants Available for Oracle Apps WMS with Mfg Modules from Prime Software
Hi Partners, We have an excellent Consultant available for contract positions only. Please find below a brief profile of the candidate & let me know if you have any requirements. Name : M P Skills : Oracle Apps Functional Lead (WMS, Inventory, BOM, WIP, OM, Shipping Execution and Purchasing) Exp : 10+ Current Location : Boston, MA Relocation : Open Available : Immediately Summary : * APICS certified CPIM Professional. * Oracle Apps Functional Consultant with 10Yrs+ overall experience, 5 Yrs Manufacturing and 5 years in IT. * Experience includes wide areas of responsibilities ranging from requirement gathering, Gap analysis, Solution design and Testing etc. * Was part of multiple Oracle Application implementation projects * Specialized in Oracle Warehouse Management System (WMS), Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Applications (MSCA) and Oracle Inventory in functional capacity. * Experienced in interacting with people to gather information and implement functional and technical aspects of analysis and design * Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate at different levels within the organization with exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills and excellent attention to detail * Worked at various job roles from Functional Consultant to Functiona...

Excellent Consultant Available for Oracle Apps WMS, MSCA with Mfg Modules from Prime Software
Hi Partners, We have an excellent Consultant available for contract positions only. Please find below a brief profile of the candidate & Please feel free to contact me if you need further information. Name : M P Skills : Oracle Apps Functional Lead (WMS, Inventory, BOM, WIP, OM, Shipping Execution and Purchasing) Exp : 10+ Current Location : Boston, MA Relocation : Open Available : Immediately Summary : * APICS certified CPIM Professional. * Oracle Apps Funct...

Available SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant with us
Contact : Mandar Direct : 402 408 6601/402 408 3687 Email : mandar@kraftware.com Hi, We have the following SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant available. Consultant Name: K P Summary: =B7Certified SAP CRM consultant. =B7Trainings attended: SAP SD (sales and distribution), SAP CRM, SAP BW and ABAP/4. =B7About 5 years and 7 months of total experience. =B7About 4 Years and 2 months of experience in SAP Implementation and Application support. =B7Worked on end-to-end implementation, integrations development, and application support. =B7Design and customization of the SD module and its functionality....

Available SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant with us
Contact : Mandar Direct : 402 408 6601/402 408 3687 Email : mandar@kraftware.com Hi, We have the following SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant available immediately. Consultant Name: K P Summary: =B7Certified SAP CRM consultant. =B7Trainings attended: SAP SD (sales and distribution), SAP CRM, SAP BW and ABAP/4. =B7About 5 years and 7 months of total experience. =B7About 4 Years and 2 months of experience in SAP Implementation and Application support. =B7Worked on end-to-end implementation, integrations development, and application support. =B7Design and customization of the SD module and its fu...

[...]

Hi Partners, I am really greatful to you all for being so helpful in getting assignments for my 2 Consultants. I really appreciate your time for responding to me. Name : M P Skills : Oracle Apps Functioanl Lead (WMS, Inventory, BOM, WIP, OM, Shipping Execution and Purchasing) Exp : 10+ Current Location : BOston, MA Relocation : Open Summary : * APICS certified CPIM Professional. * Oracle Apps Functional Consultant with 10Yrs+ overall experience, 5 Yrs Manufacturing and 5 years in IT. * Exper...

SAS consultant available
We have SAS Programmer available for your direct client requirement. ...

Excellent Consultants Available
Hi Partners, I am really greatful to you all for being so helpful in getting assignments for my 2 Consultants. I really appreciate your time for responding to me. Name : M P Skills : Oracle Apps Functioanl Lead (WMS, Inventory, BOM, WIP, OM, Shipping Execution and Purchasing) Exp : 10+ Current Location : BOston, MA Relocation : Open Summary : * APICS certified CPIM Professional. * Oracle Apps Functional Consultant with 10Yrs+ overall experience, 5 Yrs Manufacturing and 5 years in IT. * Exper...

Available SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant with us #2
Contact : Mandar Direct : 402 408 6601/402 408 3687 Email : mandar@kraftware.com Hi, We have the following SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant available immediately. Consultant Name: K P Summary: =B7Certified SAP CRM consultant. =B7Trainings attended: SAP SD (sales and distribution), SAP CRM, SAP BW and ABAP/4. =B7About 5 years and 7 months of total experience. =B7About 4 Years and 2 months of experience in SAP Implementation and Application support. =B7Worked on end-to-end implementation, integrations development, and application support. =B7Design and customization of the SD module and its fu...

Immediately Available SAP SD and SAP CRM Consultant with us
Contact : Mandar Direct : 402 408 6601/402 408 3687 Email : mandar@kraftware.com Hi, We have the following SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant available immediately. Consultant Name: K P Summary: =B7 Certified SAP CRM consultant. =B7 Trainings attended: SAP SD (sales and distribution), SAP CRM, SAP BW and ABAP/4. =B7 About 5 years and 7 months of total experience. =B7 About 4 Years and 2 months of experience in SAP Implementation and Application support. =B7 Worked on end-to-end implementation, integrations development, and application support. =B7 Design and customization of the SD module and ...

Available SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant with us #3

Contact : Mandar Direct : 402 408 6601/402 408 3687 Email : mandar@kraftware.com Hi, We have the following SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant available immediately. Consultant Name: K P Summary: =B7 Certified SAP CRM consultant. =B7 Trainings attended: SAP SD (sales and distribution), SAP CRM, SAP BW and ABAP/4. =B7 About 5 years and 7 months of total experience. =B7 About 4 Years and 2 months of experience in SAP Implementation and Application support. =B7 Worked on end-to-end implementation, integrations development, and application support. =B7 Design and customization of the SD module and its functionality. =B7 Design and customization of the SAP CRM and its functionality. =B7 Experience in customizing SAP R/3 sales, delivery and billing processes. =B7 Experience in customizing IC Winclient and Marketing functionalities. Please feel free to contact us for additional information. Thanks & Regards, Mandar Kraftware Inc, Direct- 402 408 6601/402 408 3687 Email - mandar@kraftware.com ...

Immediately Available SAP SD and SAP CRM Consultant with us
Contact : Mandar Direct : 402 408 6601/402 408 3687 Email : mandar@kraftware.com Hi, We have the following SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant available immediately. Consultant Name: K P Summary: =B7Certified SAP CRM consultant. =B7Trainings attended: SAP SD (sales and distribution), SAP CRM, SAP BW and ABAP/4. =B7About 5 years and 7 months of total experience. =B7About 4 Years and 2 months of experience in SAP Implementation and Application support. =B7Worked on end-to-end implementation, integrations development, and application support. =B7Design and customization of the SD module and its fu...

Available SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant with us #4
Contact : Mandar Direct : 402 408 6601/402 408 3687 Email : mandar@kraftware.com Hi, We have the following SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant available immediately. Consultant Name: K P Summary: =B7Certified SAP CRM consultant. =B7Trainings attended: SAP SD (sales and distribution), SAP CRM, SAP BW and ABAP/4. =B7About 5 years and 7 months of total experience. =B7About 4 Years and 2 months of experience in SAP Implementation and Application support. =B7Worked on end-to-end implementation, integrations development, and application support. =B7Design and customization of the SD module and its fu...

Web resources about - Excellent SAS consultant and SAP ABAP consultant available. - comp.software.testing

Consultant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... , law , human resources , marketing (and public relations ), finance , engineering , or any of many other specialized fields. A consultant ...

10 Questions Your Facebook Marketing Consultant Better Be Able to Answer
If you don’t work on cars, how do you know your mechanic isn’t ripping you off? And if he’s honest, he could still be inefficient — and that ...

Small Business Marketing Consultants, Strategies and Ideas - ::
Simple, Effective and Affordable small business marketing tips, tactics and tools from marketing consultant and author John Jantsch

Eric D. Brown - Technology Consultant
Technology, Strategy, People and Projects I am a technology consultant with an interest in marketing technology, information technology and the ...

Marketing Consultants in Parker (Colorado) - Facebook
Entdecke Marketing Consultants in Parker (Colorado) mithilfe deiner Freunde.

Improvements to the Preferred Developer Consultant Program
This February, we opened up a new round of submissions for the PDC program. As businesses across the world look to get smarter about integrating ...

Facebook to restructure preferred developer consultant program
... development, according to TechCrunch sources . Currently, Facebook has two tiers, an Ads API partner program and a Preferred Developer Consultant ...

Internet Marketing for Business with Jim Kukral - Small Business Web Consultant
Internet Marketing for Business with Jim Kukral - Small Business Web Consultant

Johanna Rothman, Management Consultant
Managing Product Development is for people who want to think about how they manage people, projects, and risk. Read Hiring Technical People to ...

Social Media Explorer - Social Media Marketing And Social Media Consultant Jason Falls
Social Media Explorer explores social media, social media marketing and public relations through commentary and analysis.