Help Help Help

Hello,

I am a reluctant user of the website ntsearch.com. I accidentally
download a Java program called "dict" from an ebook website to my XP
and now every English words that I read from my computer has got a
link with your web. I found it very frustrating when I noticed all the
chinese characters I read from the web now become loads of question
marks. I think it has a link with the program that I accidentally
downloaded from that ebook website. How can I remove the so called
"dict" program and other Java Scripts from my computer?

This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can.

Thanks for your help.

Regina Pun
0
h974483 (11)
6/12/2004 7:54:35 AM
comp.software.testing 5261 articles. 1 followers. debbymelton (5) is leader. Post Follow

Select Add/Remove Programs from your Control Panel, find the programs =
you want to delete and click the delete button.

"Jerry Arzin" <h974483@graduate.hku.hk> wrote in message =
> Hello,
>=20
> I am a reluctant user of the website ntsearch.com. I accidentally
> download a Java program called "dict" from an ebook website to my XP
> and now every English words that I read from my computer has got a
> link with your web. I found it very frustrating when I noticed all the
> chinese characters I read from the web now become loads of question
> marks. I think it has a link with the program that I accidentally
> downloaded from that ebook website. How can I remove the so called
> "dict" program and other Java Scripts from my computer?
>=20
> This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can.
>=20
> Thanks for your help.
>=20
> Regina Pun
0
0072792 (29)
6/12/2004 4:01:44 PM
"James Bond 007" <007@hmss.gov.uk> wrote in message news:<tNFyc.30081$1c4.5199@fed1read06>...
> Select Add/Remove Programs from your Control Panel, find the programs
> you want to delete and click the delete button.
>
> "Jerry Arzin" <h974483@graduate.hku.hk> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am a reluctant user of the website ntsearch.com. I accidentally
> > download a Java program called "dict" from an ebook website to my XP
> > and now every English words that I read from my computer has got a
> > link with your web. I found it very frustrating when I noticed all the
> > chinese characters I read from the web now become loads of question
> > marks. I think it has a link with the program that I accidentally
> > downloaded from that ebook website. How can I remove the so called
> > "dict" program and other Java Scripts from my computer?
> >
> > This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can.
> >
> > Thanks for your help.
> >
> > Regina Pun

I have tried to do what you have told, but I cannot find what I have
expected to get...
0
h974483 (11)

Help Help Help Help Help
please,help us . we have a seious problem, we are designing a radio controlled car that is guided by the PC, to send the data wireless between the PC and the Car and vice versa. we use 2 transmitter/reciever circuits from 2 seperate radio controlled car each running with a different frequency (27 MHz & 40 MHz)and modify the functionality of each to do the disered work. but on mounting a transmitter(40MHz) and reciever(27MHz) on the car, and attach another transmitter(27MHz) and reciever(40MHz) to the PC; we found that on sending signals from the car to the PC on the transmitter & rec...

help!help!help!help!
I am a student.I am going to make a simulation of a robot (FANUC Robot M-16iB) under the matlab\simulink environment . It is a normal 6DOF robot.I want to realize any angle and any speed (under the max speed) and any position and orientation control. As I just starting to do this new field,I have no experience about it. Can you give me some simulation demo or examples for 6DOF robot? I am very eager to get these.Please write back to me as soon as possible,thank you! Sincerely, Connie&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288; zhanglijuan920@sohu.c...

help help help
I need to refresh my C knowledge quickly. I will be reading code for simple industrial type controls like motor controllers, valve drivers, etc This software is pretty simple, 3000 lines max. The executable is embedded in flash on the processor chip. Actually I haven't seen it yet. I haven't looked at C or done any programming in ages. I'm looking for a simple programming suite that will run on my WinXP (NTFS) computer. Something that doesn't take really long to get up to speed with. Simple is better. I just need to practice and remember and do some simple experi...

help! help!! help!!! me
hello if x=linspace(1,100,n); p=linspace(100,80,n-1); how can I get A A=[ x(1) 1 0 0 0 0 0 0...0 0; x(2) 1 -x(2) -1 0 0 0 0...0 0; p(1) 0 -p(2) 0 0 0 0 0...0 0; 0 0 x(3) 1 -x(3) -1 0 0...0 0; 0 0 p(2) 0 -p(3) 0 0 0...0 0; 0 0 0 0 x(4) 1 -x(4) -1...0 0; 0 0 0 0 p(3) 0 -p(4) 0...0 0; ....................................... 0 0 0 0 0 0...x(i) 1 -x(i) -1...0 0; 0 0 0 0 0 0...p(i-1) 0 -p(i-1) 0 ...0 0; ......................................... 0 0 0 0 0 0....x(n-1) 1 -x(n-1) -1; 0 0 0 0 0 0....p(n-2) 0 -p(n-1) 0; 0 0 0 0 0 0.... 0 0 p(n-1) 0; ] "Jim lei" <redlightlike@mathworks.c...

Help!! Help!! Help!!
I wish to vectorize the following code: s = tf('s'); W = logspace(-1,2,50); COMBINATION = combn(W, 2); K = cell(length(COMBINATION), 1); K0 = 1 + (1/(2*s)) + 0.5*s/(0.2*s + 1); % PID controller to be approximated as PI gapValue = zeros(length(COMBINATION), 1); for i = 1:length(COMBINATION) K{i} = (COMBINATION(i,1)*(1 + (1/(COMBINATION(i,2)*s)))); % PI controller end for i = 1:length(COMBINATION) gapValue(i,1) = gapmetric(K0, K{i}); end where K0 is the Nominal transfer function and K is a cell array including transfer functions whose gap metric from K0 are...

HELP HELP HELP
Hi! All, I am an Interactive Media Designer and know very less about asp but the basic concept behind. I got to make an online test(Exam) in asp which has a login (frm access database) panel. Can any one direct me to a free source so that I can simply pick the project and customize it. Thnaks in Advance Raj.Design In article <1112007306.454441.207430@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, raj.design@gmail.com enlightened us with... > Hi! All, > I am an Interactive Media Designer and know very less about asp but the > basic concept behind. I got to make an online te...

HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!!!!!!!
On this site par example: http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to see this a new window opens and i see a icon with ared cross in it. also on sites with games i see this... What is my problem? I have winXP-Pro firewall is out and sec. is on low..... twan1@home.nl (Twan) writes: > On this site par example: > http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html > u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to...

HELP HELP HELP...
Hi everybody there. I have created a GUI in MATLAB's guide application. In the GUI I am appearing on the screen a frame from a camera by pushing a button. My problem that sometimes the application works fine, but some others something is going wrong and I get the following error message: ??? Assignment has more non-singleton rhs dimensions than non-singleton subscripts Error in ==> LEDsFinal>txtGrabFrame_Callback at 164 A(width, i, Blue) = abs(fread(portCMU, 1, 'uint8'))/255; What does the error message mean? What seems to be the problem? How can I overco...

Help, Help, Help
As you can probably gather im in need of help. I started a basic JAVA course a week ago as it seems like a very interesting subject. The problem in having is with the IDE we have been asked to use. We are using JCreator, but in order for it to work, we are required to install the Java software development kit and a class library which comes with the course book called avi with is a audio visual interface library which is supposed to make it easier for us to learn the fundimentals of JAVA without having to worry about the input/output. Anyways, I have installed the JAVA SDK from SUN website...

help! help!! help!!!
x=[0 1 10] p=[100 80] how can I get A A=[3x(1) 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0; 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0 0; 3x(2) 2x(2) x(2) 1 -3x(2) -2x(2) -x(2) -1; 2x(2) x(2) 1 0 -2x(2) -x(2) -1 0; p(1)x(1) p(1) 0 0 -p(2)x(2) -p(2) 0 0; p(1) 0 0 0 -p(2) 0 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(2)x(3) -p(2) 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(3) 0 0 0; ] In article <fkus3t$11h$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Jim lei <redlightlike@mathworks.com> wrote: >x=[0 1 10] >p=[100 80] >how can I get ...

help help help
Sir, Am Avinash.T.J doing my btech AMRITA ...

Help! Help! Help!
My daughter has a Dell 2300 that is coincidentally 1 month past the warranty. It will start up and shut off within 1 minute. It doesn't matter if I boot from hard drive, floppy, go into safe mode, or go to setup screen. I don't know how to try to isolate the problem. (Mother board, power supply etc.) Any suggestions? sogs wrote: > My daughter has a Dell 2300 that is coincidentally 1 month past the > warranty. It will start up and shut off within 1 minute. It doesn't > matter if I boot from hard drive, floppy, go into safe mode, or go to > setup screen....

Help, Help, Help...
Hei! Im makin a hot INVADERS game with Java but im a newbie with language, so , question is how do i use KeyPressed () function... I hav Applet Runnable... -!Hei!- Here is my problem... public class TestinKeys extends Applet implements Runnable .... .... public void run () { while ( true ) { KeyEvent ke; if ( ke.getKeyChar() == 'a' ) g_TykkiX ++; .... .... What is Wrong, im tryin to make that Invaders game but i dont know how to read keyboard with Runnable Java code... JariTapio <JariTapio@pp.inet.fi> wrote: > publi...

help help help
hi all im new to linux can anyone tell me the best place to get some help installing programs in linux or best books to read -- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- - peteware wrote: > hi all im new to linux can anyone tell me the best place to get some > help installing programs in linux or best books to read > > > -- > --------------------------------- --- -- - > Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final > Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet > -...

HELP! HELP! HELP!
We are currently running R83 v3.1m (33 user) on an old 200 Mhz Pentium with 16Mb Mem and 2.x gif HD (the actual partition is smaller) We have run this for a number of years without ANY significant problems. Last week (just as my family was in the middle of "the move from Hell") the system decides to take a major dump. A bad link of some sort in the ABS area. THEN - the systems disks have disappeared. After much screaming and gnashing of teeth I got the system running again. OH! did I mention that the previous evenings file save tape was bad? Anyhow, the bottom line is that I REALLY need a set of 33 user 3.1m disks. Any Ideas/Help? I do have a 25 user version of r83 v3.1 (no 'm') with a monolith loader diskette (5.25) but it doesn't seem to hook up with the PICK diskettes (just keeps rebooting) If I can get a sister machine running with the 25 user - does anyone have any trick to bump it to 33 user. There must be just a byte or 2 in the ABS area that regulates # of users. Again - Help! Help! Help! Van PS: The reason we haven't upgraded is that I am using a 4GL called Envision that was written a long time ago and about half of it was done in assembler and won't run on any of the later version of PICK. I've been meaning to re-write it in Basic but it's a pretty daunting project. I'd get busy rewriting the software if I were you. If anyone actually has the disks, there's ...

HELP HELP HELP
Hello everyone, I am a freshmen at a computer university and also new to C++ . I havent used C before either but been through PASCAL and GW-BASIC. Can someone please tell me the link to download the C++ compiler which can run on my Windows XP Professional Edition. Thanks. ByE. Yours forever in Digital Paradise uSmAn could have typed what u wanted in google. "Usman" <game_pk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:buobgo$kaacm$1@ID-217624.news.uni-berlin.de... > Hello everyone, > I am a freshmen at a computer university and also new to C++ . I havent used > C before eit...

HELP! HELP! HELP
I hope someone out there can solve my mysterious problem. I have tried everything imaginable, even paid $35 to Microsoft to help me, but they were not able to figure out this problem: Here is the problem: I recently created a new database in Access 2002. I took data from an > access 97 database converted one of the tables to access 2002 and then > imported it into a new table in access 2002. but for some strange > reason, every once in a while the data changes to Japanese characters, > it only happens once in a while, but once it happens that record is > lost. i have tried...

Help Help Help
Hi everybody there... I want to develop an application that uses GUIDE and will have two windows figures(figure1 and figure2). In figure1 the user will write down in a text box a string. Then figure1 closes, load figure2 and use that string. Finally, I would like to ask how can I use mouse click event. I would really appreciate any help of you. Thank you in advance.. NM Hi, see examples in the documentation : http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/creating_guis/exampleindex.html J�r�me On Mar 14, 12:38 pm, nm <nmihaili...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi everybody ther...

Re: HELP HELP HELP!!!
Hi Elena and everyone requesting help, Everyone on SAS-L either requests or provides help, so a subject line like HELP is completely meaningless. And so is a subject like SIMPLE NEWBIE QUESTION; first of all a newbie would not be able to decide the question to be simple (and whether a question or problem is simple or not does not matter at all), secondly questions are mostly posed by newbies (and being a newbie does not help getting a question answered more quickly) and thirdly it concerns questions which are being asked (that is trivial, but which question?). Other examples of nonsense subje...

help help help ASAP
Hi Guys I need some1 to help me to code the inequality below % Data Parameters n = 5; x = 1.*ones(n,1); y = 4.*ones(n,1); z = 3.*ones(n,1); lambda = [20;30;25;45;35]; % I wrote Code for the function F(r) for each i % Decision Vriable L L is a vector for i = 1 : n that minimze the Inequality (x_i + y_i) * (sum F_i(r_i) , r_i = 0 : L_i) - z_i*lambda_i*F_i(L_i) > = x_i for each i so i need to write code for the inequality to obtain L for each i that minimizes the Inequality thank you Adel On 8/27/2011 10:58 PM, ADEL wrote: .... > so i n...

help! help!! help!!! me #2
if d^4y/dx^4+d^2y/dx^2=0 y(0)=0,d^y(0)=0,d^2y(15)=100,d^3y(15)=80 how can I get y "Jim lei" <redlightlike@mathworks.com> wrote in message <fluj43$ii8$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > if d^4y/dx^4+d^2y/dx^2=0 > y(0)=0,d^y(0)=0,d^2y(15)=100,d^3y(15)=80 > > how can I get y You don't say at what value of x you wish to know y. So I'll assume that you need y at x = 0. y = 0 HTH, John (By the way, you might get better responses if you used a descriptive subject line.) On Jan 7, 8:20=A0pm, "Jim lei" <redlightl...@mathworks.com> wrote: > ...

Web resources about - Help Help Help - comp.software.testing

Help - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions , commonly abbreviated "H.E.L.P." Text is available under the Creative ...

Tough love needed to help Abbott get over grief
Mark Kenny uses a word I haven't heard to date in describing where Tony Abbott's thinking is right now ("Dark storm brewing: Turnbull knows where ...

Tough love needed to help Abbott get over grief
Mark Kenny uses a word I haven't heard to date in describing where Tony Abbott's thinking is right now (&quot;Dark storm brewing: Turnbull knows ...

Hunter Valley sergeant dies in crash on way to help colleagues involved in police chase
A police sergeant on his way to help colleagues involved in a car chase is killed in a crash in New South Wales Hunter Valley.

French (Canadian) connection helps Coyotes snap 7-game skid
The Arizona Coyotes defeat the Florida Panthers 5-1 Saturday behind a dominate performance by the team's French-Canadian players.

Billionaire VC says he'll shut down his firm to help Mike Bloomberg win US presidency
... firm that's funded companies like Slack, Survey Monkey, and Yammer. "If he does run, the same team (Social Capital's Growth Team) that helped ...

Do frequent weigh-ins help dieters lose weight?
A new study looks at a simple step dieters can take to improve the odds of success

Clinton, Sanders call for urgent help for Flint
The two candidates condemned local officials who abetted the crisis and demanded the resignation of Republican Governor Rick Snyder of Michigan. ...

Backlund, Bouma help Flames, defeat Pens, snap skid
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Mikael Backlund scored the go-ahead goal in the second period and Lance Bouma added another in the third and the Calgary Flames ...