Open Source Testing Tools

Hello ,

Could you please let me know the open source testing tools that are
available.
especially for testing with embedded applications.,

thanks in advance.,

regards,
tsp

0
pramod.ts (1)
12/20/2006 5:07:18 AM
comp.software.testing 5261 articles. 1 followers. debbymelton (5) is leader. Post Follow

Look at JMeter at jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/
may be it will be OK
regards,
Alex
http://www.geocities.com/xtremetesting/
Pramod wrote:
> Hello ,
>
> Could you please let me know the open source testing tools that are
> available.
> especially for testing with embedded applications.,
>
> thanks in advance.,
>
> regards,
> tsp

0
torontomed (50)
12/21/2006 3:27:55 PM
Pramod wrote:
> Hello ,
>
> Could you please let me know the open source testing tools that are
> available.
> especially for testing with embedded applications.,
>
> thanks in advance.,
>
> regards,
> tsp

0
torontomed (50)

Software-testing jobs, software testing trainings, All about software testing and software testing tools
Get all the information on free software testing certifications, software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software testing is a successful profession, see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ ...

Software-testing jobs, software testing trainings, All about software testing and software testing tools
Get all the information on free software testing certifications, software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software testing is a successful profession, see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ Really bad web site. It just a bunch of ads and a little copyrighted information taken from other sites. quratulainz@yahoo.com wrote: > Get all the information on free software testing certifications, > software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about > automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also > find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software > testing is a successful profession, > see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ > I have a different openion for this site. Software testing manual and automated both have its own marits and demarits. You are covering only the automated testing. It would be nice if you add some thing about manual testing as well. Your website design is simple and for learners its good. quratulainz@yahoo.com wrote: > Get all the information on free software testing certifications, > software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about > automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also > find for your self the suitable software testi...

test test test test test test
test test test test test test test ...

TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING
TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING ...

test test test test

Test Test Testing
Testing from Personnel Mail Sever ...

test test test

test test test
this is only a test... 3rd attempt. ...

test test test
test test test ...

Test test test
Test test ...

Test test test
Test test werty wrote: > Test test > You failed, horribly. Please return your computer to where you bought it and tell them they don't need to refund the money, because you're too stupid to know the difference anyway. Stop such nonsense. Google said they turned it off 9 Jan . They changed dates on posts , then put them in , 10 Jan . I did not post 9 Jan If they would only tell the truth ..... Its called throttling . Google dont want to pay to carry UseNet ... but they like the revenues from adverts . ...

Testing, Testing, Testing
My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Testing! Testing! 1-2-3 Testing! Here in comp.os.geos.misc, "Pat" <hotpatpar@hotmail.com> spake unto us, saying: >My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Oh no! :-) -- -Rich Steiner >>>---> http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner >>>---> Smyrna, GA USA OS/2 + eCS + Linux + Win95 + DOS + PC/GEOS + Executor = PC Hobbyist Heaven! WARNING: I've seen FIELDATA FORTRAN V and I know how to use it! The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then. Pat w...

Test test test
Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. Dave Weaver Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. > Dave Weaver Well, that worked just great, using nickname "Dave Weaver" nofinway@fnh.com Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" > thing. Dave Weaver Dave, I hope you realize that by posting via Google Groups, your e-mail address will be made public to Usenet groups. Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/3wxte Original URL: http://groups-beta.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7885&topic=10 9 For this reason, I doubt I would post via Google Groups. -- Kevin Powick Kevin Powick wrote: > Dave, > > I hope you realize that by posting via Google Groups, your e-mail > address will be made public to Usenet groups. > > Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/3wxte > > Original URL: > http://groups-beta.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7885&topic=10 > 9 > > For this reason, I doubt I would post via Google Groups. Ah well, I for one will never surrender to the spammers. My email address is out there, loud and proud, and my spam filters catch most of the crap for me. Being forced to munge or hide your email address is just the first step on the slippery slope, IMO. I want to have a public email address tha...

Open Source testing versus Closed Source testing
Hi, until now I've been testing mostly Open Source software by writing Open Source test suits (largest has ca. 4000 test cases in 30 configurations). An upcomming project consists of writing a test suite for a Closed Source product. What potential differences are there between testing Open Source and Closed Source software? (Naturally, testing a new product is allways a challenge.) Thomas Hello , For open source software, you would have performed white box testing (you have access to the source code of the software.). In the case of closed source product, you will perform black box testing. Based on the requirements specification document, you will create the testing/testcase development requirements, then create a test plan and then create testcases. Ifrequired you can create an automated testing framework to run all the testcases automatically. Best Regards, Vivekanandan M What makes you to believe that Open source applications need to be tested by white box techniques? and close source programs by Black box techniques? Creating Testplan, test cases and executing automated test cases applies to both categories of applications. Fundamentally - Whether it is open source or Closed source (strage name - though) programs - Testing should take the approach that is appropraite for mission of the testing. Testing typically aims to evaluate the application against some set of agreed quality criteria and helps the project manager to make ship-no ship decisions. A ski...

Testing Tools Online Training | Online Testing Tools Training | Training Testing Tools Online
Biginfosys is the best leading Online Training Institute in the World we ar= e providing Testing Tools Online Training with efficient Testing Tools prof= essional trainers. We have more than 10 years experienced professional Test= ing Tools trainers and we are also providing complete material that covers = each and every topic related to Testing Tools.and We have completed more th= an 200 Testing Tools batches through Online Testing Tools Training program. Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend bat= ches. Contact Number: USA: +1 303 495 3408, Ema...

Download: Weekly Status Report Template for Software Testing, Free Software Testing Tools for Web applications....
Dear All, Check the following articles @ SoftwareQAtestings.com published today: What Questions we need to ask before Start any Testing [Saturday 12 January 2008, 0:05] IEEE Standards for Software Testings [Friday 11 January 2008, 23:42] ISO Standards for Software Testing [Friday 11 January 2008, 23:41] Weekly Status Report Template [Friday 11 January 2008, 23:39] Free Software Testing Tools for Web applications [Friday 11 January 2008, 23:34] Thanks SoftwareQAtestings.com ...

800 Interview questions on Software Testing Basics, Testing techniques, Software process,CMMI,SIX sigma, Metrics Automation testing Testing estimation and lot
800 Interview questions on Software Testing Basics, Testing techniques, Software process,CMMI,SIX sigma, Metrics Automation testing Testing estimation and lot Download the ebook now from http://www.questpond.com/SampleSoftwaretestinginterview.zip ...

State of art software testing tools for automated tests
Hello, what software testing tools for automated software testing are state of art ? Which commercial or open source tools will do the job best ? What books are recommended for automated software ? -- Georg www.dingler-it.de I find the Mercury suite the best, despite their prohibitive cost. In open-source, try using OpenSTA, it is pretty good. The documentation/tutorials that come with it are good enough, there are also several user-groups on the internet that you can subscribe to for more info. This is completely dependent on your own context. What is your description of state-of-the-art ? something that is very up to date, or something that is accepted by all the practicionners ? When you are concerned by tools, what is it for ? if it is for functional testing of client server applications, you will receive one set of answers, if it is for performances testing of web applications you will receive another set of answers. Open source applications and freeware might be cheap to acquire, but their implementation costs will be at least similar to commercial tools. Commercial tools will have an initial (purchase) cost that might differ by a ratio of one to 10 (if not 100) from other vendors. Their implementation costs may also differ depending on your application source language (need aditionnal drivers, ok buy some). Please be aware that software testing tools are not a replacement to brains (ie a fool with a tool is still ... a fool). As for books there is one by...

Test test test #15
Test test ...

Test test test #6
Test test ...

Test test test #17
Test test ...

Test test test #14
Test test ...

Test test test #8
Test test ...

test test test #2

Web resources about - Open Source Testing Tools - comp.software.testing

Testing It Up
... traces of methamphetamine on $1 bills. It was the first time that meth contamination has been identified on currency since they began testing ...

Nondestructive testing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NDT methods may rely upon use of electromagnetic radiation , sound , and inherent properties of materials to examine samples. This includes some ...

Formula one testing: Ferrari unveils halo but the devil's in the detail for Haas
On the penultimate day of formula one testing before the new season begins in Melbourne, teams started mixing up their strategies and wish lists ...

Formula one testing: Ferrari unveils halo but the devil's in the detail for Haas
On the penultimate day of formula one testing before the new season begins in Melbourne, teams started mixing up their strategies and wish lists ...

The New York Times Begins Testing Ad Blocking Approaches
The New York Times on Monday began testing out "various approaches" to combatting the rise of ad-blocking technology. The tests will be administered ...

China testing Obama as it expands its influence in Southeast Asia
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration has been forcefully trying for nearly six years to prod China to abide by the usual international rules ...

LA police testing knife 'found on old OJ Simpson property'
LA police are testing a knife said to have been found at a former home of OJ Simpson, whose acquittal at his 1995 murder trial captivated the ...

Google is testing a tool that lets brands and public figures publish directly to search results
... charging businesses for the privilege. Of course, that could change in the future. "This is an experimental search feature we are testing, ...

Veritas Genetics Launches $999 Whole Genome And Sets New Standard For Genetic Testing - CBS News 8 ...
CBS News 8 and CBS8.com is the local source for San Diego breaking news and top story headlines. Get the latest San Diego TV news, sports, weather ...

CenturyLink Testing New Streaming Video Service in Four Markets -
... will cost. The service will be dubbed "Prism Stream" and should be made formally available later this year, after CenturyLink finishes testing ...