QA Opportunity in VA--AS400, RPG

*Qualifications:
-Solid QA Background including AS400, RPG experience.
-Desired: Browser based applications experience i.e. .Net, etc.
-Huge Plus: Clarion experience.

* US citizens or permanent residents only.

For immediate consideration please send your resume as a Word attachment to:
OraStaff, Inc.
Email: oraman@mindspring.com
Please use job code: NewsgroupsRoanoke/QA/AS
0
orastaff (21)
9/26/2003 1:00:31 PM
comp.software.testing 5261 articles. 1 followers. debbymelton (5) is leader. Post Follow

Software-testing jobs, software testing trainings, All about software testing and software testing tools
Get all the information on free software testing certifications, software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software testing is a successful profession, see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ ...

Software-testing jobs, software testing trainings, All about software testing and software testing tools
Get all the information on free software testing certifications, software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software testing is a successful profession, see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ Really bad web site. It just a bunch of ads and a little copyrighted information taken from other sites. quratulainz@yahoo.com wrote: > Get all the information on free software testing certifications, > software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about > automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also > find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software > testing is a successful profession, > see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ > I have a different openion for this site. Software testing manual and automated both have its own marits and demarits. You are covering only the automated testing. It would be nice if you add some thing about manual testing as well. Your website design is simple and for learners its good. quratulainz@yahoo.com wrote: > Get all the information on free software testing certifications, > software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about > automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also > find for your self the suitable software testi...

Chicago - Software QA/Test Opening
Immediate opening with complex software and experience requirements. Surface area that is immediate cause of disqualification is if the candidate does not have extensive background with Compuware's QA Load and QA Run testing software. Full details and requirements can be seen at following web link: http://www.chicago.computerjobs.com/job_display.aspx?jobid=1515341&siteid=103&sort=pd&view=s&searchid=56377315&page=1&published= If interested in being considered for this please email Word version of your resume to: Carl Guse' DTI 1112 S. Wabash, #500 Chicago, IL 60605 (312)385-3503 - phone (312)362-9272 - fax carl@divtel.com www.divtel.com ...

Best QA Testing Online Training | Online QA Testing Training | Training QA Testing Online
QA Testing Online Training by SUN It Labs It is a one of the best course fo= r your better future. But all institutes are may not be provide best output= .. So you need to take good decision while choosing the best institute, Sun = IT labs Online Training Institute providing the best QA Testing Online Tra= ining when compare to the other Institutes. Because we have highly dedicate= d and experienced IT professionals as Trainers they gives a best output. We= have completed more than 200 QA Testing batches through Online QA Testing = Training program, Our QA Testing Classes covers all the real time scenarios= , and it's completely on Hands-on for each and every session. Some of QA Testing topics Covered by our professionals: Our course covers all major topics of testing concepts like * Manual Testing, * Automation Testing Tools, * Quick Test Professional - QTP online training, * Load Runner, * Quality Center and * Selenium Tools Our QA Testing Training Course Highlights: * Cloud test labs * Course material with latest trends in testing * Updated versions of curriculum * Real time scenario based live examples * Instructor led face to face training * Expertise faculty from testing industry * Interactive QA online training * Customized subject topics for each And many more sub topics are there, for more details go to through the our = Professional website Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend bat= c...

test test test test test test
test test test test test test test ...

800 Interview questions on Software Testing Basics, Testing techniques, Software process,CMMI,SIX sigma, Metrics Automation testing Testing estimation and lot
800 Interview questions on Software Testing Basics, Testing techniques, Software process,CMMI,SIX sigma, Metrics Automation testing Testing estimation and lot Download the ebook now from http://www.questpond.com/SampleSoftwaretestinginterview.zip ...

TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING
TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING ...

QA Manager, Test Manager, Lead QA Engineer, Test Team Leader, Senior/Lead Test Analyst
Maxim Kharkov, Ukraine E-mail: volmax@mail.ru OBJECTIVE: QA Manager, Test Manager, Lead QA Engineer, Test Team Leader, Senior/Lead Test Analyst SUMMARY: 16 year experience of working in IT. Strong in computer technologies as test designer, test analyst, system analyst, having good analytical and problem solving skills. Took part in design and development of various corporate-wide telecommunication and financial systems for leading domestic and trans-European telecoms. Participated in a number of international projects (incl. business trips, working on-site: Germany, Czech Repub...

Software QA Testing Training
We are located in USA with a motto to offer online training to the students= and experienced professionals in quality assurance software testing. Job o= riented qa courses are available in different cities of USA like Chicago, T= oronto, New York and other major cities of USA with the instructors who hav= e rich experience in USA companies and certified professionals in software = testing. We mainly focus on real world examples and practical approaches ra= ther than theoretical subject explanations. We use presentations and best p= ractices from USA corporate companies to expand the kn...

QA vs Software Testing
My group is currently called QA but I am considering renaming it to Software Testing. Is there any reason to go one way or the other? The reason I am thinking about changing is we are not a process group. Our goal is to find bugs as fast as we can. -- Jeffrey jeffreybenton wrote: > The reason I am thinking about changing is we are not a process group. > Our goal is to find bugs as fast as we can. That sounds like you are discouraged. How might you shift to preventing bugs? -- Phlip http://www.greencheese.org/ZeekLand <-- NOT a blog!!! Although many organizations continue to apply the "QA" moniker to their test groups, the concensus in the industry is that testing does not equal QA. You seem to be aware of the difference between test and QA, but for the uninitiated: - Quality Assurance is concerned with process throughout the development cycle. - Test (Unit, Integration, System, whatever) is concerned with actual hands-on or automated testing at a specific process point. So to answer your question, if you really are preforming testing, and you're not concerned with process (beyond your own area of responsibility), then the right answer is "Software Test", "System Test", "Integration and Test", or some variation thereof. Regards, Greg G. http://www.testengineering.info Is there any professional risk? For example, am I less marketable because I ran a software testing group vs running a quality assurance ...

pros and cons in automated software testing and manual software testing
Hi, I am new to software testing.I am in need of the advantages and disadvantages faced by using manual testing or automated testing alone and also the areas where we have to use the automation and manual testing. On Apr 26, 10:32 am, gothaisunda...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > I am new to software testing.I am in need of the advantages and > disadvantages faced by using manual testing or automated testing alone > and also the areas where we have to use the automation and manual > testing. Advantages of automation: If the product is for long duration or under maintainence, It reduces no of man hours and man power. It is best suited for regression testing. It reduces the risk covered by manual errors. Disadvantages: Think the product is for short interval say 3 or 4 months. Writing the scripts and debugging takes lot of time may be around 2 or 3 months so the time left for testing is around and month and so in which the tester can do complete testing of the features. As we all know that bug can lie anywhere i.e if we take a cube , so the automation can be done in a linear way which may not be able find out many bugs. > Advantages of automation: > If the product is for long duration or under maintainence, It reduces no of man hours and man power. Not necessarily. It depends on what the automated test does versus what a manaul tester does. There are some things that computers do faster and/or better than us humans, but a computer will never think like...

Software Testing and QA News!!!
Dear Testers!!! FAQ 1: What is a bug? - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=517&Itemid=25 FAQ 2: Software Reviews - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=518&Itemid=25 What Skills Performance Testers Need and How to Get Them? - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=529&Itemid=1 Clarus Systems Takes Integrated Management and Testing Solutions - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=528&Itemid=1 Analysts Work on Improved Antivirus Software Test - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=527&Itemid=1 GlobalLogic Providing Testing, QA For New Emergent Product - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=526&Itemid=1 Is testing for girly-CIOs? - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=525&Itemid=1 TesterQA!! www.testerqa.com www.testerqa.org ...

test test test test

AS400 RPG FREE FORMAT COMPARED TO AS400 RPG FIXED FORMAT
For an excellent way to learn RPG Free Format with a side by side comparison to RPG Fixed Format go to the below sites: http://rickh164.googlepages.com/RPGFREEFORMAT.htm http://rickh164.googlepages.com/rpgtipsandtricks http://rickh164.googlepages.com/ On Jun 14, 11:38=A0pm, rickh...@gmail.com wrote: > For an excellent way to learn RPG Free Format with a side by side > comparison to RPG Fixed Format go to the below sites: > > http://rickh164.googlepages.com/RPGFREEFORMAT.htm > > http://rickh164.googlepages.com/rpgtipsandtricks > > http://rickh164.googlepages.com/ H...

Latest News in Software Testing and QA!!
Dear Testers!! 1) Industry Seeks Software Testing Breakthrough - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=615&Itemid=1 2) Testing Technologies Supports Open Source Community - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=614&Itemid=1 Happy Testing!! TesterQA!! www.testerqa.com ...

Over 200 Articles about Software QA/Testing
Over 200 Articles about Software QA/Testing http://sqa.fyicenter.com/art/index.html A big collection of Software QA/Testing Technical Articles for people who are interested in Software QA/Testing. Please visit: http://sqa.fyicenter.com/art/index.htm ...

QA Testing Online Training in India | QA Testing online Training in USA
Sun IT Labs is one of the Best Institute for QA Testing Online training. Th= ey provide QA Testing Online Training by experienced Professionals with rea= l-time Scenarios and Methodologies. This will help the students to improve = their knowledge in QA Testing Technology. Our Professionals will help our s= tudents in QA Testing Project. We also offer 24*7 technical support and job= support to the trainees after the completion of QA Testing course to accom= plish their career goals. Our QA Testing Training Course Highlights: * Cloud test labs=20 * Course material with latest trend...

Software Testing and QA Latest News!!!
Dear Testers!!! 1) The importance of testing software requirements - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=533&Itemid=1 2) Next-Generation Functional Testing - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=532&Itemid=1 3) SpiraTestTM 1.4 Released That Enables Customized Defect Tracking to Match Your Business Processes - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=531&Itemid=1 4) Concurrency Testing in Java Applications - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=530&Itemid=1 For Old News - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_moofaq&Itemid=64 Happy Testing TesterQA!! www.testerqa.com ...

Software Testing and QA News!!! #2
Dear Testers!! 1) Developing Test Case Management and Results Tracking System - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=612&Itemid=1 2) Functional testing tool from Agile development consultancy - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=611&Itemid=1 3) Empirix Announces e-Test Suite Advantage Certification Program - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=610&Itemid=1 4) Transitioning from code-based to model-driven software testing: Part 1 - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=609&Itemid=1 5) Performing exceptionally and yet shafted again - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=608&Itemid=1 Happy Testing!! TesterQA! www.testerqa.com ...

Software Test/QA Engineer available
Hello, I am a Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE) with over 25 years = experience in all facets of software development. Most of my career I = have been a lead system test/QA engineer for complex UNIX-based telecom = software systems, working for industry leaders AT&T and Lucent = Technologies. I have written requirements for software, designed it, = developed it, implemented it, tested it, documented it, installed it, = deployed it, taught it, supported it, maintained it, and managed it! I = have led teams of engineers in several of these aspects. I have written = dozens of test plans and thousands of test cases in my career. I have = solid leadership skills, outstanding written and verbal communication = skills, and am an excellent mentor and trainer. I can quickly learn and = apply any new tool, language, or technology. I am very process = oriented, quality conscious, and customer focused. I am familiar with = ISO standards and the Capability Maturity Model (CMM). I am now seeking = a software testing/QA position that will utilize my broad experience and = leadership skills and provide opportunities for promotion and = advancement. I am willing to relocate anywhere in the continental USA. My resume follows. NOTE: Remove "NOSPAM" from email addresses below to send me email. = Email me if you need my phone numbers or address or want a MS Word = version of my resume. Thank you. ERNEST G. ENGLEHART (Ernie) Home email: ernieNOSPAM.englehartN...

Software Testing and QA News Today!!!!
Dear Testers!!! 1) Using Mindmaps to Explore User Interaction and Create QA Test Plans - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=449&Itemid=1 2) Local independent testing firm sold to British group - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=448&Itemid=1 3) A Checklist for a Software Testing Architecture - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=447&Itemid=1 4) Rich Web technologies debated - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=446&Itemid=1 5) Crosscheck open source testing platform cited - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=445&Itemid=1 Happy Testing!!! TesterQA!! www.testerqa.org www.testerqa.com ...

Software Testing and QA Latest News Today!!!!
Dear Testers!!! 1) Torry Harris Business Solutions Announces SOA Test Methodology White Paper - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=372&Itemid=1 2) ObjectMother - a Forgotten Testing Tool - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=371&Itemid=1 3) Paying attention to software testing - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=370&Itemid=1 4) Irish Insight Test Services for UK Software Industry - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=369&Itemid=1 5) Veracode Extends Leadership in Application Security Testing - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=368&Itemid=1 Happy Testing!!! TesterQA! www.testerqa.com ...

Software Testing and QA Latest News Today!!!
Dear Testers!!! 1) Tool Economics - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=3Dcom_content&task= =3Dview&id=3D390&Itemid=3D1 2) Cigital, Software Quality Engineering Team - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=3Dcom_content&task=3Dview&id=3D389&Ite= mid=3D1 3) CodeGear=E2=84=A2 Announces JGear=E2=84=A2 Eclipse Plug-ins to Address K= ey Java Development Challenges - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=3Dcom_content= &task=3Dview&id=3D388&Itemid=3D1 4) IBM Opens Latin America's First Mainframe Software Center - http://testerqa.com/index.php?option=3Dcom_content&task=3Dview&id=3D387&Ite= mid=3D1 Happy Testing!!! TesterQA! www.testerqa.com ...

QA Book Recomendations and AI in Software Testing
I am a developer that has been playing around with Genetic Algorithms and also very interested in the QA process and unit testing. Recently i started kicking around the idea of using genetic algorithms to create 'smart' unit tests. I'm still trying to gloss out the basics of this, but this has led me to more closly analyze the QA process and industry practices in software testing. so i have two questions...first, can anyone give me recomendations of good books in the area of software testing? i've been poring through amazon, but the comments on most of the books say that they are too acidemic and not really applicable to real world testing. The only 'good' book i can find is Testing Computer Software, 2nd Edition by Cem Kaner. are there any other good recomendations? also, has anyone else read about applying AI, genetic algorithms in specific, to software testing? any references would be great! thanks, John C John, you may want to take a look at stickyminds.com. They have a large collection of articles about just about all things QA. There are a couple other links that I can't think of off the top of my head, but you should be able to find them easily enough through the above links. "John" <johnconwell@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:da0a5e3c.0312291335.e1a4422@posting.google.com... > I am a developer that has been playing around with Genetic Algorithms > and also very interested in the QA process and unit testin...

Web resources about - QA Opportunity in VA--AS400, RPG - comp.software.testing

Opportunity cost - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In microeconomic theory , the opportunity cost of a choice is the value of the best alternative forgone, in a situation in which a choice needs ...

PBS Mixes Facebook, Other Social Networks Into Documentary ‘Half the Sky: Turning Oppression Into Opportunity ...
PBS will air documentary Half the Sky: Turning Oppression Into Opportunity for Women Worldwide Oct. 1 and 2, but Facebook users can get involved ...

INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY! Sleep No More-... - Marymount Manhattan College's Department of Theatre Arts ...
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY! Sleep No More- Seeking Stage Management Interns The award-winning immersive theatrical production Sleep No More is seeking... ...

Facebook’s Spanish-Language Market Marked by Fragmentation, but Promises Opportunity
Editor’s note: The following analysis is based on data from Inside Facebook Gold , our research and data membership service covering Facebook’s ...

Chief of Emergency Medicine Opportunity - St. Louis, MO - 432 Hours Paid Time Off Per Year! at Department ...
The Emergency Department (ED) of the St. Louis VA Health Care System is currently seeking a full-time physician for the position of Chief, Emergency ...

Opportunity Day on the App Store on iTunes
Get Opportunity Day on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

The Case for Economic Justice: Mobility, Opportunity, and America's Growth - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... families? How are stronger communities, access to high-quality education, and connection to the financial system enhancing access to opportunity? ...

YouTube - Coming Out Kicking: A gay Christian college standout eyes historic NFL opportunity
Veröffentlicht am 23.04.2013 Alan Gendreau was the starting kicker at Middle Tennessee State for four years. In that time he became the all-time ...

Coalition's broken election promises: Treasurer's new opportunity
Malcolm Turnbull hopes the electorate will treat him as a clean skin and accept Scott Morrison's first budget as an election manifesto.

Opportunity knocks for buyers as Sydney market ‘pushes the reset button’
Buyers will have more of a chance of winning their dream home as the heat comes off in Sydney this year.