test test test test test test

test test test test test test test

0
timwang (1)
1/7/2004 12:35:06 PM
comp.software.testing 5261 articles. 1 followers. debbymelton (5) is leader. Post Follow

TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING
TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING ...

test test test test

Test test test
Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. Dave Weaver Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. > Dave Weaver Well, that worked just great, using nickname "Dave Weaver" nofinway@fnh.com Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" > thing. Dave Weaver Dave, I hope you realize that by posting via Google Groups, your e-mail address will be made public to Usenet groups. Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/3wxte Original URL: http://groups-beta.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7885&topic=10 9 For this reason, I doubt I would post via Google Groups. -- Kevin Powick Kevin Powick wrote: > Dave, > > I hope you realize that by posting via Google Groups, your e-mail > address will be made public to Usenet groups. > > Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/3wxte > > Original URL: > http://groups-beta.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7885&topic=10 > 9 > > For this reason, I doubt I would post via Google Groups. Ah well, I for one will never surrender to the spammers. My email address is out there, loud and proud, and my spam filters catch most of the crap for me. Being forced to munge or hide your email address is just the first step on the slippery slope, IMO. I want to have a public email address tha...

test test test
this is only a test... 3rd attempt. ...

test test test

test test test
test test test ...

Test Test Testing
Testing from Personnel Mail Sever ...

Test test test
Test test ...

Test test test
Test test werty wrote: > Test test > You failed, horribly. Please return your computer to where you bought it and tell them they don't need to refund the money, because you're too stupid to know the difference anyway. Stop such nonsense. Google said they turned it off 9 Jan . They changed dates on posts , then put them in , 10 Jan . I did not post 9 Jan If they would only tell the truth ..... Its called throttling . Google dont want to pay to carry UseNet ... but they like the revenues from adverts . ...

Testing, Testing, Testing
My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Testing! Testing! 1-2-3 Testing! Here in comp.os.geos.misc, "Pat" <hotpatpar@hotmail.com> spake unto us, saying: >My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Oh no! :-) -- -Rich Steiner >>>---> http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner >>>---> Smyrna, GA USA OS/2 + eCS + Linux + Win95 + DOS + PC/GEOS + Executor = PC Hobbyist Heaven! WARNING: I've seen FIELDATA FORTRAN V and I know how to use it! The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then. Pat w...

Test test test #4
Test test werty <werty@swissinfo.org> wrote: > Test test THERE ARE TEST GROUPS FOR TESTING - USE THEM please :-) Jim ...

Test test test #8
Test test ...

Test test test #2
Test test ...

test test test #3
test test ...

Test test test #3
Test test ...

Test test test #17
Test test ...

Test test test #5
Test test ...

test test test #2

Test test test #7
Test test ...

Test test test #9
Test test ...

Test test test #15
Test test ...

Test test test #16
Test test ...

Test test test #6
Test test ...

TEST TEST TEST 222222222222
TEST TEST TEST 222222222222 NikVi <VVNikitin@yandex.ru> wrote: > TEST TEST TEST 222222222222 Your test failed. With over 1000 newgroups .test your post showed up here. Now go read the FAQ and some other documentation before posting. Davide -- | Simon's Law: Everything put together falls apart sooner or later. | | | ...

Web resources about - test test test test test test - comp.software.testing

CSS3 test
Test your browser. I got two different scores in Safari, although they were close. Chrome scored about nine points higher.

Test your vocabulary
Test Your Vocabulary: English has the most words of any language on Earth. TestYourVocab.com is part of an independent American-Brazilian research ...

User:Magnus Manske/test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[ˈlinθe] , muoeaning " Lynx ") wasa Spanish development programme proposed main battle tank that unfolded during the leuate 1980s and eacrrcccrly ...

Google tests app that lets you pay with little more than a smile
Google has announced that it's testing a payment program called 'Hands Free' that lets users pay for goods without having to reach into their ...

We did a blind taste test of fast-food hot dogs the winner blew us away
VIDEO: We had Business Insider employees try hot dogs from Shake Shack, Nathan's, Burger King, Dairy Queen, and 7 Eleven and the winner was totally ...

Google tests app that lets you pay with little more than a smile
Google has announced that it's testing a payment program called 'Hands Free' that lets users pay for goods without having to reach into their ...

Snapchat Gets a Test Run in the Dugout at MLB Spring Training
Major League Baseball will let players post to Snapchat during March 11 spring training games, a one-time suspension of the league's longtime ...

Japan plans real-world diesel emissions test after companies fail
... , Mitsubishi , Nissan , Toyota , Emissions , Diesel After diesel models from Toyota, Nissan, and Mitsubishi failed real-world emissions tests, ...

iPhone 6s Plus crushes Galaxy S7 edge in side-by-side speed test
The Galaxy S7 is Samsung’s best smartphone to date and it's performed well in stress tests , including water resistance tests and extensive drop ...

The Latest: Loyalty test for Democrats _ debate or 'Downton'
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the 2016 presidential campaign, with contests in Maine and Puerto Rico on Sunday and a Democratic debate in Flint, ...