The best pop up stopper ?

Hi

I want to know what is the best pop up stopper.

You can download a popup stopper here

thanks
0
info3108 (2)
10/3/2003 3:30:58 PM
comp.software.testing 5179 articles. 0 followers. debbymelton (5) is leader. Post Follow

Newbie: Best war games ?
I know that this can be a loaded question but . . . Which are the best games in the following categories 1.) Air warfare 2.) Naval warfare 3.) Grand Strategy army game. 4.) Tactical level army game. 5.) Which wargame is most actively played over the Net against other wargamers. On 24 Oct 2004 19:12:52 -0700, richmarin@earthlink.net (Rich) wrote: >I know that this can be a loaded question but . . . > > >Which are the best games in the following categories > >1.) Air warfare > As far as flight sims go,currently probably one of the IL2 game...

Best COGNOS Online Training #3
Sun it labs offers COGNOS Online Training. We have highly experienced facul= ty for COGNOS they are covered each and every topic related to COGNOS Onlin= e Training. Our training methodology is very unique when compare to the all= online training institutes COGNOS trainers will teach from basic level to = advanced level with real time projects.=20 Some of the COGNOS Course topics that covered by our professionals: 1.Introduction to Cognos. 2.3-Tier Architecture. 3.Features of Cognos. 4.Cognos Vs other OLAP tools. 5.Cognos components. 6.Different Cognos services. 7.Security...

Disable Software input panel auto pop
Hi, Whenever a dialog with an edit box shows up , the SIP is displayed automatically. Is there any way to disable this? Thanks ...

Re: Which way is best to execute a Python script in Excel?
Hi Emile Thanks for the reply. Could you provide me a more detailed 'how-to' tutorial= on implementing a VBA macro that calls a script or a function from python, o= r tell me where on the web I can find it? The OReilly chapter seems a bit ha= rd for me at this stage? I dont know, for example, where i should tell the m= acro where to locate the script... Maurizio= ...

Best Laptop for
Hi I am looking for a cheap laptop for browsing the web/wordproccessing and running accounts I am looking at either the dell Inspiron 2200 with Intel Celeron M 350 processor and 512 MB of Memory or the Evesham Quest explorer with a Sempron Mobile 2600+ and 256 MB of Memory I would guess that the sempron processor would be more powerful but run hotter and have a lower battery life Thanks in advance for any advice you could give If you want a reliable workhorse for a couple of hundred dollars, I'd suggest the Fujitsu 600 series. They're on eBay frequently. I don't think...

Which printer is best overall Canon IP4000 or Epson R300
For Disc Prints too? Thanks mark@manklow.fsbusiness.co.uk I chose the Canon ip4000 over the Epson R300 because is was substantially faster, had better photo quality, had better business document quality, had 2 paper feeds, and printed full duplex. Mark wrote: >For Disc Prints too? > >Thanks > >mark@manklow.fsbusiness.co.uk > > > > ...

Re: OT: Saddam at his best. #22
Just so there's no confusion in Florida this time, here is a sampling of their new ballots... http://wearabledissent.com/101/floridaballot.html Ernie * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

How best to do this...
I have a Vector() class.... I want to make it so that I will only have one instance of a given variable. So, if my Vector class contains, say, Strings only......I want to make sure that I don't have any dupe strings.......what ought I do? Just thought I would ask here to get other's feedback. Thanks, Ike Use a Map Ike wrote: > I have a Vector() class.... > > I want to make it so that I will only have one instance of a given variable. > > So, if my Vector class contains, say, Strings only......I want to make sure > that I don't have any dupe strings.......w...

Best database practises
i have been taught always to use the data module and place all the necesary components on it and refer to it when i need something. but is this the best programming practise?? i get a lot of access violation messages and now that i want to make the entire program dll based (so it can be easier to update) i sit with a problem. how to use that data module. do i include it to every dll project or do make it a dll and then reference it?? what would be the best way to convert a program like this to a dll based solution i have a main form(mdi form) data table (all ado connections and some datas...

Best external CD burner?
I need an external CD burner for my Pismo. My Iomega burner has just self destructed. Anybody any thoughts on the current best model? Ideally it should be USB then I could plug it into other computers including a PC (!) that resides in the house. Many thanks -- Sam@sontecNOSPAM.demon.co.uk Remove NOSPAM to e-mail me In article <qn7tPsBlUHBAFwEU@sontec.demon.co.uk>, Sam <Sam@sontecNOSPAM.demon.co.uk> wrote: > I need an external CD burner for my Pismo. My Iomega burner has just > self destructed. Anybody any thoughts on the current best model? Ideally > it ...

Re; "Best Buy" Is The Worst Buy For Consumers
I am sure that the horrors you describe are prevalent throughout the retail industry, and certainly BEST BUY is not alone in its practices. From a consumer point of view, the thing that I find most onerous about BEST BUY is that during the past six months they have ratcheted up their prices, tightened up on price matching and started getting much stricter with their return policy. This is not the same BEST BUY that I first shopped at several years ago. I'm not sure why you left BEST BUY, and I am not directing this comment at you, but I would imagine that anyone with a conscienc...

looking for the best online IT courses?
If you are are looking for the best online IT courses;go to http://www.elearning-centre.com?a_aid=4bc481a0 ...

Virgolds is your best choice
Virgolds is your best choice! Thanks and good luck on your adventure! http://www.virgolds.com http://www.virgolds.com/buy/index.php?id=31&gamename=Scions%20Of%20Fate http://scionsoffate.virgolds.com ...

RE: Hack-proof and crash resistant
-----Original Message----- From: Rob Brooks [mailto:brooks@cuebid.zko.dec.nospam] Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 10:23 AM To: Info-VAX@Mvb.Saic.Com Subject: RE: Hack-proof and crash resistant - have you discovered the OS world's best-kept secret? best-kept secret? best-kept secret? "Tom Linden" <tom@kednos.com> writes: > Good Article. In the parargraph on Calling Standards, remind again > why support for SDL was dropped? > > From ComputerWeekly.com: > http://www.computerweekly.com/articles/article.asp?liArticleID=131808 Huh...

Absolute Best of The Best Here Folks
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;charset=iso-8859-1"> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> <META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2668" name=GENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY style="COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" bottomMargin=0 bgColor=#ffffff leftMargin=0 topMargin=0 rightMargin=0 hmark="hotbar_element" hbtype="st" h...

Best Webhosting
Hello, Looking for web hosting? Consider ThinkHost - their services are powered by 100% renewable energy! ThinkHost\'s The Plan II offers massive hard drive space and bandwidth; unlimited email addresses and databases and you can also host unlimited domains at no extra cost. http://www.thinkhost.com/?p=abfdd196 Use this coupon code when signing up ...

Best archiving algorithm
Witch is the best compressing algorithm? Best regards, monserrate.zurmiller@balcanicsoft.com http://www.poweroversoftware.com ...

best IDE and tutorial
Hello, Out of curiosity I want to learn programm Prolog. Now I found the site learnprolognow and they use swi-prolog. Is this the best way to learn prolog or can I better follow other tutorials or use another IDE. Roelof When choosing a Prolog system for your Prolog learning you might want to consult the FAQ of this newsgroup or this wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Prolog_implementations You find also other lists on the net, and the website for learn prolog now has a lso a list of Prolog implementations page. Prolog systems will vary in there to...

UBIFONE, The Best in VoIP Telephony
UBIFONE is changing the way the world communicates Check NOW! http://manueltorres.ubifone.com � One World - One Community - One Number � concept � Outstanding Cutting Edge Solutions � Unparalleled Business Opportunity � FREE and Unlimited Calls to any UBI Global Number in the world - Recive calls made from your email and your web page (FREE for that it does the Call) � Call 40 different destinations world wide for as low as 1.9-2.5 US Cents/Minute Use your Cellular/Mobile Phone from USA, Canada, Singapore, China or Hong Kong to call more than 40 different destinations arou...

best AJAX functions
What is the best AJAX function and where can I download it? Thank you! Seems a rather inane question, rather like "what's the best colour of the rainbow?" -- what do you want the AJAX function to do? Gale wrote: > What is the best AJAX function and where can I download it? If you're looking for general libraries, check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AJAX#Libraries.2FScripts -- Matt Kruse http://www.JavascriptToolbox.com http://www.AjaxToolbox.com Matt Kruse wrote: > If you're looking for general libraries, check out: > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A...

IWC Spitfire Pilot UTC Steel Brown Mens Watch 3251-10, Best Wristwatch World
IWC Spitfire Pilot UTC Steel Brown Mens Watch 3251-10, Best Wristwatch World Click Here To Website : http://www.watchess.net/IWC_Spitfire_Pilot_UTC_Stee= l_Brown_Mens_Watch_3251_10.html Wristwatch World: http://www.watchess.net/ IWC Spitfire Pilot UTC Steel Brown Mens Watch 3251-10 Information : Brand : IWC Watches ( http://www.watchess.net/IWC_Watches.html ) Gender : Mens Code : IWC-3251-10 Also Called : 3251-10, 3251/10, 325110, IWC-3251-10 Case Material : Stainless Steel Case Thickness : 39mm Dial Color : Silver Bezel : ...

Best Practices for Writing XML
What are the best-regarded Java classes for writing XML these days? I'm afraid I've been out of touch with XML for a few years and long ago lost track of what is well-regarded in the Java community for creating XML files. I have a need to write an XML file but NOT to work with it any further; the file will be read by Microsoft Word but not processed any further. If someone can point me to some suitable classes for writing XML - and, ideally, a tutorial describing the proper use of these classes - I would really appreciate that. -- Rhino On Wed, 3 Mar 2010, Rh...

Which is best?
printf ( "Hello World!" ); I have a question. I have got two versions of code and can't decide which one to use. Here is the first method: for ( ;treeinuse < NUMTREES; treeinuse++ ) goto next; treeinuse = 0; next: And this is the second method: if ( ++treeinuse >= NUMTREES ) treeinuse = 0; Na! =) The real reason for this post was to show the tricky use of a "for" statement, (not new I understand, but a bit of fun :). printf ( "Regards:\nSunCode\n" ); More about programming trees at: http://members.chello.se/solgro...

The best programming language is...
http://texeme.com "Texeme Company The best programming language is English. John Bailo" ROTFL! I especially like his email-address manfrommars_43@yahoo.com - _Man_ from Mars? I'd rather say trollfrommars_43. Oh, Bailo, in case you read this, some umlauts just to annoy you: �������. Oops, sorry, this is an "American" newsgroup. I forgot. LOL Greetings, Johannes -- One can look at the designs of a bridge, realize it's built of tongue depressers and bubble gum, and from this conclude that it is, indeed, junk, without once having to take the actual suicidal ris...

Best Online Software Testing Training Providers worldwide-ITeLearn
ITeLearn is world's one of the favorite training platform, providing expert= training on HP QTP /UFT, Selenium, and Automation Testing. Join at ITeLear= n and see how easy this platform made you to master in Software testing and= make your career more fruitful.=20 www.itelearn.com ...