The best pop up stopper ?

Hi

I want to know what is the best pop up stopper.

You can download a popup stopper here

thanks
0
info3108 (2)
10/3/2003 3:30:58 PM
comp.software.testing 5252 articles. 0 followers. debbymelton (5) is leader. Post Follow

Software-testing jobs, software testing trainings, All about software testing and software testing tools
Get all the information on free software testing certifications, software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software testing is a successful profession, see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ Really bad web site. It just a bunch of ads and a little copyrighted information taken from other sites. quratulainz@yahoo.com wrote: > Get all the information on free software testing certifications, > software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about > automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also > find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software > testing is a successful profession, > see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ > I have a different openion for this site. Software testing manual and automated both have its own marits and demarits. You are covering only the automated testing. It would be nice if you add some thing about manual testing as well. Your website design is simple and for learners its good. quratulainz@yahoo.com wrote: > Get all the information on free software testing certifications, > software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about > automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also > find for your self the suitable software testi...

Software-testing jobs, software testing trainings, All about software testing and software testing tools
Get all the information on free software testing certifications, software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software testing is a successful profession, see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ ...

best 3d graphing software | best 3d home design software | best 3d home plan software
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=best_3d_graphing_software >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=best_3d_home_design_software >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=broderbund_3d_home_architect_software >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=best_3d_landscape_design_software >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=cad_3d_architectural_software >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=best_3d_landscape_design_software >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=best_and_easiest_3d_modeling_software best 3d graphing software best 3d home d...

test test test test test test
test test test test test test test ...

800 Interview questions on Software Testing Basics, Testing techniques, Software process,CMMI,SIX sigma, Metrics Automation testing Testing estimation and lot
800 Interview questions on Software Testing Basics, Testing techniques, Software process,CMMI,SIX sigma, Metrics Automation testing Testing estimation and lot Download the ebook now from http://www.questpond.com/SampleSoftwaretestinginterview.zip ...

TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING
TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING ...

Best Regression testing software
Hello, I have been asked to source some regression testing software to test our "bespoke" web site / software. I was wondering if any one could recommend some regression testing software that they have used. Any reviews, articles, any thing would be useful. I have been asked to look at the lower end of the cost market but could probably stretch to mid priced software packages if the software is up to scratch. Thank you for your time and any help would be great All the best andrew try www.wintask.com Try TestSmith (http://qualityforge.com/testsmith). It is a very good low-cost solution for automated web app testing. ...

pros and cons in automated software testing and manual software testing
Hi, I am new to software testing.I am in need of the advantages and disadvantages faced by using manual testing or automated testing alone and also the areas where we have to use the automation and manual testing. On Apr 26, 10:32 am, gothaisunda...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > I am new to software testing.I am in need of the advantages and > disadvantages faced by using manual testing or automated testing alone > and also the areas where we have to use the automation and manual > testing. Advantages of automation: If the product is for long duration or under maintainence, It reduces no of man hours and man power. It is best suited for regression testing. It reduces the risk covered by manual errors. Disadvantages: Think the product is for short interval say 3 or 4 months. Writing the scripts and debugging takes lot of time may be around 2 or 3 months so the time left for testing is around and month and so in which the tester can do complete testing of the features. As we all know that bug can lie anywhere i.e if we take a cube , so the automation can be done in a linear way which may not be able find out many bugs. > Advantages of automation: > If the product is for long duration or under maintainence, It reduces no of man hours and man power. Not necessarily. It depends on what the automated test does versus what a manaul tester does. There are some things that computers do faster and/or better than us humans, but a computer will never think like...

Software for testing
Hello, Could you help me to resolve some real-life case study: What product do you recommend for following purposes: 1. TestManagement (I know TestDirector a bit) 2. Performance testing - load generation (Load Runner, what else?) 3. Automative testing - (Rational Robot, ...?) 4. Bug collecting and resolving - reports, notifications etc (I know a lot very poor applications). The client is a big company where Quality is the main factor - I can't use free software. Basically, I don't need to think about cost at all...:) Even if you don't believe, please take it serious. BR, Dominika "Dominika" <dnd@wp.pl> wrote in message news:<co0dpo$kag$1@atlantis.news.tpi.pl>... > Hello, > > Could you help me to resolve some real-life case study: > > What product do you recommend for following purposes: > > 1. TestManagement (I know TestDirector a bit) > 2. Performance testing - load generation (Load Runner, what else?) > 3. Automative testing - (Rational Robot, ...?) > 4. Bug collecting and resolving - reports, notifications etc (I know a lot > very poor applications). > > The client is a big company where Quality is the main factor - I can't use > free software. Basically, I don't need to think about cost at all...:) Even > if you don't believe, please take it serious. > > BR, > Dominika "I can't use free software..." - What does that mean? If it means tha...

What are the best software testing websites?
Hi, Does anyone know what the best software testing websites are that discuss all aspects of software testing from test plans to automation and test tools? Thanks Keswick keswick wrote: > Does anyone know what the best software testing websites are that discuss > all aspects of software testing from test plans to automation and test > tools? When requesting a web search, you ought to report your own experiences with Google, so we will know what to avoid. -- Phlip http://www.greencheese.us/ZeekLand <-- NOT a blog!!! On Nov 21, 6:00 pm, "keswick" <kwk...@ntlworld.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone know what the best software testing websites are that discuss > all aspects of software testing from test plans to automation and test > tools? > You may try these: - http://www.qaforums.com - http://www.stickyminds.com - http://www.sqatester.com And, of course, this newsgroup. But you already know of it :) ---- Best Wishes, Vladimir Here are my Fav list of sites that I normally make a point to visit (read) www.satisfice.com www.testingeducation.com www.testingreflections.com blogs.msdn.com/micahel www.stickyminds.com www.developsense.com/blog www.kohl.ca www.testing.com Shrini Phlip wrote: > keswick wrote: > > > Does anyone know what the best software testing websites are that discuss > > all aspects of software testing from test plans to automation and test > > tools? > > W...

test test test test

Software for testing
Hello, Could you help me to resolve some real-life case study: What product do you recommend for following purposes: 1. TestManagement (I know TestDirector a bit) 2. Performance testing - load generation (Load Runner, what else?) 3. Automative testing - (Rational Robot, ...?) 4. Bug collecting and resolving - reports, notifications etc (I know a lot very poor applications). The client is a big company where Quality is the main factor - I can't use free software. Basically, I don't need to think about cost at all...:) Even if you don't believe, please take it serious. BR, Dominika Hi, You can try out AdventNet QEngine. The tools that are available in AdventNet QEngine are Functional Testing Tool Web Testing Tool API Testing Tool Performance Testing Tool Web Services Testing CPU & Response Time measurement Memory Analyzer And Regression Tool For more details, Please refer http://www.adventnet.com/products/qengine/index.html For Product download http://www.adventnet.com/products/qengine/download.html Thanks & regards, Anandaraman dnd@wp.pl (Dominika) wrote in message news:<ab62828b.0411231435.7249fd6b@posting.google.com>... > Hello, > > Could you help me to resolve some real-life case study: > > What product do you recommend for following purposes: > > 1. TestManagement (I know TestDirector a bit) > 2. Performance testing - load generation (Load Runner, what else?) > 3. Automative testing - (Rational Robot,...

Best line/pencil test software
I am getting back into 2D animation after a long break. I was wondering if anybody have some suggestions about what the best PC based pencil test software is these days? The price isn't really an issue. I don't know - you might check out Toon Boom http://www.toonboom.com/main/ People seem to recommend it a lot. Martin Chris M wrote: > > I am getting back into 2D animation after a long break. I was wondering if > anybody have some suggestions about what the best PC based pencil test > software is these days? The price isn't really an issue. ...

test test test
test test test ...

Testing, Testing, Testing
My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Testing! Testing! 1-2-3 Testing! Here in comp.os.geos.misc, "Pat" <hotpatpar@hotmail.com> spake unto us, saying: >My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Oh no! :-) -- -Rich Steiner >>>---> http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner >>>---> Smyrna, GA USA OS/2 + eCS + Linux + Win95 + DOS + PC/GEOS + Executor = PC Hobbyist Heaven! WARNING: I've seen FIELDATA FORTRAN V and I know how to use it! The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then. Pat w...

test test test
this is only a test... 3rd attempt. ...

Test test test
Test test werty wrote: > Test test > You failed, horribly. Please return your computer to where you bought it and tell them they don't need to refund the money, because you're too stupid to know the difference anyway. Stop such nonsense. Google said they turned it off 9 Jan . They changed dates on posts , then put them in , 10 Jan . I did not post 9 Jan If they would only tell the truth ..... Its called throttling . Google dont want to pay to carry UseNet ... but they like the revenues from adverts . ...

Test test test
Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. Dave Weaver Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. > Dave Weaver Well, that worked just great, using nickname "Dave Weaver" nofinway@fnh.com Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" > thing. Dave Weaver Dave, I hope you realize that by posting via Google Groups, your e-mail address will be made public to Usenet groups. Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/3wxte Original URL: http://groups-beta.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7885&topic=10 9 For this reason, I doubt I would post via Google Groups. -- Kevin Powick Kevin Powick wrote: > Dave, > > I hope you realize that by posting via Google Groups, your e-mail > address will be made public to Usenet groups. > > Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/3wxte > > Original URL: > http://groups-beta.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7885&topic=10 > 9 > > For this reason, I doubt I would post via Google Groups. Ah well, I for one will never surrender to the spammers. My email address is out there, loud and proud, and my spam filters catch most of the crap for me. Being forced to munge or hide your email address is just the first step on the slippery slope, IMO. I want to have a public email address tha...

test test test

Test test test
Test test ...

Test Test Testing
Testing from Personnel Mail Sever ...

Test your software testing knowledge
Take a testing quiz to test your software testing knowledge http://www.testingexcellence.com/tequiz ...

What is test plan in software testing?
What is test plan in software testing? What is test plan in software testing? Software testing is a planned, organized and systematic software quality assurance steps, rather than casual, loosely and messy implementation of QA activities. As per IEEE Standard 829-1982 definition a software test plan is a document which describes the scope... http://softwareqatestings.com/test-plan-template/what-is-test-plan-in-software-testing.html ...

SOFTWARE! SOFTWARE! SOFTWARE!
Hello everybody! Just got a bunch of boxes of disks from Andrew last night and was wondering if anyone was seeking any particular titles? If I can find what you are looking for in the mess, I will be more than happy to copy it for you on request. I won't be giving, selling, or trading any of the disks themselves, but I will make copies for any interested parties. Have a great day! Charles>8-Bit Designs http://www.8bitprodserv.spaces.live.com I'm looking for the Ada Training Course put out by Abacus. For some reason I can't find any of the Abacus software nor manuals. ...

Web resources about - The best pop up stopper ? - comp.software.testing

Crime Stoppers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... a person to provide crime solving assistance to the authorities without being directly involved in the investigation process. Crime Stopper ...

Chronik-Fotos - Crime Stoppers Greater Atlanta - Facebook
The Atlanta Police Department is seeking help to identify the individual(s) responsible for the death of Blue, a Pitbull who was deliberately ...

Crime Stoppers (@roccrimestopper) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Crime Stoppers @ roccrimestopper ...

Valley Crime Stoppers on the App Store on iTunes
Get Valley Crime Stoppers on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

St. Landry Crime Stoppers looking for thief who broke into Stelly's Supermarket - YouTube
St. Landry Parish Crime Stoppers is asking for help identifying the burglar who broke into Stelly&#39;s Supermarket on July 8 and stole hundreds ...

Queensland's Crime Stoppers 'kicking a million goals'
Calls made to Crime Stoppers are resulting in up to 35 arrests and 105 charges a week in Queensland.

Hunger, the new BBQ stopper
This country's leaders ignore the danger signals arising from looming food scarcity, writes Julian Cribb .

Fremantle stopper Crowley reaches new heights with Kirk in his corner
Man-of-the-moment Ryan Crowley and Fremantle coach Ross Lyon have credited former Sydney legend Brett Kirk with helping the Dockers tagger take ...

Is climate change a Canberra conversation-stopper?
Canberrans, are we discussing climate change, at all? If we're not is it because thought of it fills us with a sense of helplessness, dread and ...

S.African stores run out of 'vuvu-stopper' earplugs
... synonymous with South African football fans, but not everyone can stand the din and Cape Town shops report they are running out of "vuvu-stopper" ...