Error message

  Since some weeks ago the following problem comes up.

 When I click on !Boot.Configuration.Boot this message appears:
 'CDFS does not support that type of disc'.

 Clicking on 'Add to Apps' and 'Look at' produces the same
 error message, but 'Install' and 'Run' don't show this message.

 How can I bring things back to normal?
 TIA,

 Sytze      (using RISC  OS 4.37)

--
 Sytze Stel,  Ganzetrek 2  Soest 3766 XE  NL

0
sstel (6)
2/24/2004 9:42:48 PM
comp.sys.acorn.apps 4795 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

On 24 Feb 2004 Sytze Stel <sstel@xs4all.nl> wrote:

>   Since some weeks ago the following problem comes up.
>
>  When I click on !Boot.Configuration.Boot this message appears:
>  'CDFS does not support that type of disc'.
>
>  Clicking on 'Add to Apps' and 'Look at' produces the same
>  error message, but 'Install' and 'Run' don't show this message.
>
>  How can I bring things back to normal?

Check for a desktop boot file !Boot.Choices.Boot.Tasks.!Boot which may
have been saved referring to paths on a CD. If found remove, and dont use
the save desktop settings feature of TaskManager.

---druck

news5843 (7461)

(assert-error) tests errors and error messages
I wrote (assert-error) to make sure that a function generates an error, and verify the error message. What do you think? Below is the definition and a few test cases, for Emacs 22.1.50. (require 'cl) (defmacro assert-error (form &optional regexp) "FORM must signal an error. Signal an error otherwise. Additionally, the error message must match REGEXP. Case is ignored while matching REGEXP." (let ((msg (make-symbol "msg")) (ok (make-symbol "ok")) (res (make-symbol "res"))) `(let ((,ok nil)) (condition-case err ;; Evaluate FORM and save the result. (set ',res ,form) (error ;; This runs when FORM signals an error of any kind. (set ',ok t) (set ',msg (error-message-string err)))) (unless ,ok (error "Did not signal an error: %s (returned %s)" ',form ,res)) (when ,regexp ;; Here we know that FORM signaled an error, and that the ;; caller wants to check the error message. (unless (let ((case-fold-search t)) (string-match ,regexp ,msg)) (error "Error message does not match \"%s\": \"%s\"" ,regexp ,msg)))))) ;; Test assert-error, mostly by running it against itself. (assert-error (assert-error nil) "did not signal.*nil") (assert-error (assert-error t) "\\bt\\b") (as...

Error message for desktop app
Trying to run this app under Win4Lin it is very slow, but under Wine the image is chopped up by repeated lines: fixme:x11drv:X11DRV_SetWindowRgn not supported on other thread window 0x10022 Is this fixable at this time? Doug. -- ICQ Number 178748389. Registered Linux User No. 277548. Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory. - Albert Schweitzer. ...

FATAL error message-1 and error message-36 ? xp pro conflict??
I just loaded an old version of ps 4.0 on my dell latitude cpx laptop win xp pro and autocad 2002. The ps cd has been sitting on my shelf for about 3 years in a stable environment and appears in perfect condition. My computer and acad work fine. But when I open an image from either zip or c drive i get fatal error 1 and 36???I can open an image from the ps sample folders without the fatal error. Is this incompatability with xp pro or acad? Maybe the ps disc is bad?? If the disc is bad is there any help I can get from adobe I never made a back up. Any insight will help. Mike ...

error vb : 3000 : Reserved error (-5400) there is no message for this error
Hello, i have a problem when i connect an access 97 database with an text file "3000 Reserved error (-5400); there is no message for this error." The attachment is an example of a textfile that i want to connect through vb 6.0 vb code : strtable = "FileName" strconnect = "Text;HDR=NO;IMEX=2;FMT=Fixed;Database=c:\temp" strSourcetable = "MAILGV2939.TXT" Set tdfLinked = dbsTemp.CreateTableDef(strTable) tdfLinked.Connect = strConnect tdfLinked.SourceTableName = strSourceTable dbsTemp.TableDefs.Append tdfLinked what is the solution to this problem with kind regards J�rgen Depoorter ...

Error Number 3000: Reserved Error (-3002); there is no message for this error
Help... I've been moving code about to tidy it up and this error is occuring. I have tracked it down to a set querydef command, i have properly specified a database and am using correct syntax for the set command but this error is popping up. Any ideas why? Please help....... Rob. Try to decompile the database (command-line switch /decompile) dkintheuk wrote: > Help... > > I've been moving code about to tidy it up and this error is occuring. > > I have tracked it down to a set querydef command, i have properly > specified a database and am using correct syntax for the set command > but this error is popping up. > > Any ideas why? > > Please help....... > > Rob. > -- Bas Cost Budde, Holland http://www.heuveltop.nl/BasCB/msac_index.html Er... gonna sound dumb now but how do I do that? Thanks. Ok... found out how... easy really. Unfortunately, there is no change in the behaviour of the code. Argh! Still could use some help here... I've now decomplied... Then i exported all code... Then i compacted and repaired the db Then i reimported all the code Then i compacted and repaired again It still doesn't want to work! Ok... here it is - i was being thick (no surprise there). I had a problem in my SQL in that the SQL was designed to do a TRANSFORM to create a nice crosstab query. I later added an INTO command to the SQL to get the output into a temp table. This is not allowed for TRANSFORM queri...

Error: AgentSocketPullInput error message
Hello all... I'm getting the following message repeated in the /var/adm/snmpd.log on HP-UX 11.11 server: AgentSocketPullInput: short read pending on socket close, data discarded at line 491 in file ../common.c I've been surfing around for the info but haven't had any luck finding a reference to this error message and what it might mean? I've done a stare 'n compare against a working snmpd.conf that's working just fine. Would anybody have a cluegram as to where I can look for some idea what this message is telling me...? ...

Very odd new error message in A2K3 app
Hi Folks, We have a user who is suddenly getting the following error message when they start our very mature application. Other users of the same version are NOT getting this error: "Error 3075 - Function is not available in expressions in query expression 'Trim([tblProspects]![Email])' " I believe that this function comes from the DAO 3.6 library. Anyone have a clue how we can fix this problem? Thanks for all responses gentlemen, -- LW The TRIM function comes from the VBA library, by way of the Jet database engine. If your user is getting this message while using MS Access, then you have a 'references' problem. Open the database in Access, open a code module, and check Tools, References. (david) "Lauren Wilson" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:218j12lat3nhp5jia9n2nq72oc4ehq4ged@4ax.com... > Hi Folks, > > We have a user who is suddenly getting the following error message > when they start our very mature application. Other users of the same > version are NOT getting this error: > > "Error 3075 - Function is not available in expressions in query > expression 'Trim([tblProspects]![Email])' " > > I believe that this function comes from the DAO 3.6 library. > > Anyone have a clue how we can fix this problem? > > Thanks for all responses gentlemen, > > -- LW If its not a references problem you may be trying to use direct references to database obje...

Error returned with no error message
Hi All, I am trying to access a Transform Data Task in a DTS by double clicking it. When I do, I get a message similar to "HResult of 0x80004005 (-2147467259) returned Unexpected error occurred. An error was returned without an error message" and the properties screen does not appear. Firstly this has got to be the most useless alert ever to appear on my screen, but more importantly what can I do about it? I cannot execute the step either as I get the same message. I thought that the DTS may have become corrupted but it is also happening when I create new DTS packages. Can anyone throw me a clue? TIA Geraint Evans ...

Are Oracle error messages kept in a SYS table?
I'm using 9207. -- Terry Dykstra On Sep 20, 1:04 pm, "Terry Dykstra" <tddyks...@forestoil.ca> wrote: > I'm using 9207. > -- > Terry Dykstra No. The error messages are contained in an OS file located in the $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/mesg directory most likely oraus.msg You can obtain error messages in SQLPlus via the following code: set echo off rem rem Pl/sql script to create procedure to report Oracle error messages rem in sqlplus rem rem Note - you can in sqlplus issue: rem set serveroutput on rem execute dbms_output.put_line(sqlerrm(-01017)) rem rem ---------------------------------------------------------------------- rem 1996 07 11 m d powell New script. rem 1998 06 23 m d powell Modify to be in-stream procedure from stored rem set feedback off set serveroutput on set verify off accept err_code prompt "Enter Oracle Error Number, i.e, ORA-00100 = 100 ==> " declare procedure ora_error ( v_err_no in number ) is v_rc number ; v_msg varchar2(100) ; -- begin if v_err_no > 0 then v_rc := v_err_no * -1 ; else v_rc := v_err_no ; end if ; v_msg := sqlerrm(v_rc) ; dbms_output.put_line(v_msg) ; end ora_error ; -- begin ora_error(&err_code); end; / set feedback on undefine err_code HTH -- Mark D Powell -- ...

Error message after posting a message
Hi, I just posted a message on the comp.text.tex forum and after I was told that the post has been successful, I get the following message when I try to access my message. I have seen this sort of message before. Any idea what this means. I do not want to send a duplicate post as yet because this all might be some glitch in the system. There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this topic may have expired or been deleted. Regards, Tariq ...

"this message cannot be saved" error in mail.app
When I switch focus from a mail compose to another application without sending the message, then, when I return, Mail gives me a "this message cannot be saved" error message. In addition, my sent mail is not being saved in the sent folder. I have three accounts running in Mail - POP for Yahoo Mail, IMAP for my work, and POP for SBCBlogal account for home. Thanks, Matthew ...

How can I show a user defined error-messages of SQL-Server in my app
Hi there, I'm searching for a solution for this problem: I created a trigger on one of my database-tabels (MS-SQL-Server 2000) which raises a user defined error-messages. I want to show this message in my VB-Application when this trigger was fired and raise this message. I haven't found anything on the web so I hope you'll be able to help me with this thing ;) I'll be very glad if you can show me a code-example for doing this. Greetz Benjamin ...

BadWindow error message exporting Motif app from Linux to dual-headed Sun
Hello, When trying to export the display from a Linux Box running openMotif 2.2.2-12 (RedHat 8) to a dual headed Sun, I get an X-Windows error. The Sun is up to date with its patches, even having the fix from bug 4349846 where Sun recognizes this specific problem. The error is: X Error of failed request: BadWindow (invalid window parameter) Major opcode of failed request: 19 (X_DeleteProperty) Resource ID in failed request: 0x0 Serial number of failed request: 83 Current serial number in output stream: 84 I think it is something in my Motif, as some versions of my code work...

EvaluateFunction error .... fails with no error message
When I attempt to make a call to a a function in a matlab assembly built for .net, an exception is thrown with error message (with no message!): .... MWMCR::EvaluateFunction error ... .. StackTrace: at MathWorks.MATLAB.NET.Utility.MWMCR.EvaluateFunction(String functionName, Int32 numArgsOut, Int32 numArgsIn, MWArray[] argsIn) at MathWorks.MATLAB.NET.Utility.MWMCR.EvaluateFunction(Int32 numArgsOut, String functionName, MWArray[] argsIn) at RevScenarios.RevScenarios.generateScenarios(Int32 numArgsOut, MWArray NetRevenue, MWArray AdSpend, MWArray ClicksCharged, MWArray AvgPosition, MWArray NumScenarios) The error I believe has something to do with the MWArray assembly. This error only occurs when using the 64bit version of MWArray.dll. Using a 32bit version of the assembly works just fine. Both MCR v710 32bit and 64bit ARE installed on the machine when it's running. What could be causing this? ...

Intercepting error Access error messages
Is it possible to intercept an error message, generated by Access, and replace it with your own warning. For example entering a duplicate entry for a key field? Thanks Geoff Use the Before Update event of the control in the form to check for duplicate. Set Cancel = true, undo the edit and output a message if there is an error. There are example in Access help under beforeupdate. "Geoff" <gfriar@freenetname.co.uk> wrote in message news:PaKdnTzR1uc84HXYRVnyuAA@brightview.com... > Is it possible to intercept an error message, generated by Access, and > replace it with your own warning. For example entering a duplicate entry > for a key field? > > > > Thanks > > Geoff > > Check out the Form_OnError event. -Tom. Well, you can definitely write VBA code to intercept Access errors and do your own thing in response to them instead of, or in addition to, whatever Access was going to do. So sure, you could display your own message instead of Access'. In addition -- I've never done this, but I'm pretty sure I've read about it -- you can register your own error numbers and error descriptions. So I suppose once you've done that, you can intercept Access' error and Raise your own. But I repeat, I've never done it so I don't know what the problems might be. --- Bob Bridges, rhbridg@attglobal.net, cell 336 382-7313 (hotel) 612 869-7704 xt 118, fax 612 869-7383 /* A crooked politici...

ERROR() : Multi-line error messages
Hi all. I am working with this program where I scan lots of text strings and check their formats. If an error is found, the program terminates while printing an error message to screen as error(ErrorText); One of the strings is required to be on the letter/digit format ABC123 I have seen that there is a risk that the users either hit the wrong keys (hits 'O' instead of '0') or read the alphanumeric codes wrong ('l' instead of '1') when they enter them, so I want to be able to check the entered codes and display an error message like "Error in parameter SomeCode. Expects format 'ABC123'. Found letter 'l' (lowercase 'L') in digit position 1" The text in my own code is a little bit more elaborate, it prints the code that was actually found and goes into some details about where the error might have originated etc. These sorts of error messages quickly become too long to fit comfortably into one line in the command window. How can I break the error message up to appear over several lines when I use the function ERROR? Rune "Rune Allnor" <allnor@tele.ntnu.no> writes: > I am working with this program where I scan lots of > text strings and check their formats. If an error > is found, the program terminates while printing > an error message to screen as > > error(ErrorText); > [...] > These sorts of error messages quickly become > too long to fit comfortably i...

Reserved Error (-7711); there is no message for this error
I am trying to pick out data from an OBDC Source so i have created a link table to it. I have created a query to look at the data in this table. I have chosen all the fields that i require. There is a date field in there which looks at sets of data for a week. If i go into the query design and actually type in the criteria of the date in this format it works year-month-day (2004-02-09). So i have tried to put a text box in to be able to type the date in and be able to search for. This doesnt work. This is the SQL i am using. Its really basic yet cant see the problem! SELECT CTCH_WK.CELLID, CTCH_WK.WEEKOF, CTCH_WK.BSCID, CTCH_WK.TOT_NORMATTS, CTCH_WK.TOT_NORMSEIZ, CTCH_WK.TOT_RFLOSSES, CTCH_WK.TOT_MISCDROP, CTCH_WK.TOT_DROPQDL, CTCH_WK.TOT_DROPQUL, CTCH_WK.TOT_DROPSSDL, CTCH_WK.TOT_DROPSSUL, CTCH_WK.TOT_DROPTA INTO CTCH_WK_Q FROM CTCH_WK WHERE (((CTCH_WK.WEEKOF)=[Type In The Week Eg 2004-02-09])); Can anyone see why it doesnt work, but works fine if you put it directly into the query. Obviously i dont want to do that for every query i want to run as it would be a pain! On 19 Feb 2004 07:04:52 -0800, Mark Eden wrote: > I am trying to pick out data from an OBDC Source so i have created a > link table to it. I have created a query to look at the data in this > table. I have chosen all the fields that i require. There is a date > field in there which looks at sets of data for a week. If i go into > the query design and actually type in the criteria of the date...

Mapping error codes to error messages
I need to make an error handling framework to be used by C++ applications running on HP-UX. In this, the application error codes can be mapped to pre-defined error messages. The framework would have C++ exception classes for error information propagation. I however have no clue on how to map the error codes to the messages, and efficiently access the messages through a simple mapping class or function. I know this is not exactly a UNIX question that we are discussing, but is anybody aware of any implementation techniques. Should it necessarily be a static array indexed by error codes or some r...

Reserved error (-1524); there is no message for this error.
I am trying to run a pretty simple select query in Access 2007, and I keep getting the error message "Reserved error (-1524); there is no message for this error." There are no linked tables in the database - the design of the database is very simple. I should also note that I ran the "compact and repair database" tool and I am still getting the same error message. Any thoughts? Thanks! "adampierce" <apmessner@gmail.com> wrote in message news:f89f4544-0e1e-4140-9b69-4fac8656ae5d@l1g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... >I am trying to run a pretty simple select query in Access 2007, and I > keep getting the error message "Reserved error (-1524); there is no > message for this error." There are no linked tables in the database - > the design of the database is very simple. > > I should also note that I ran the "compact and repair database" tool > and I am still getting the same error message. > > Any thoughts? > > Thanks! Just a guess..... Do you have any field names that use "reserved" words? Like: Date, Name, Min, Max, Sum, Where, etc Would you post the query? Fred Zuckerman I don't think I'm using any reserved words...Here is the SQL: SELECT E_CURRENT_DATA.Prefix, E_CURRENT_DATA.LastName, E_CURRENT_DATA.FirstName, E_CURRENT_DATA.Address, E_CURRENT_DATA.City, E_CURRENT_DATA.ZIP FROM E_CURRENT_DATA WHERE (((E_CURRENT_DATA.Volunteer)=False) AND ((E_CURRENT_DATA.Absent)=Fa...

Error 680
Hello My PC runs Windows XP Pro and i need to bypass the pop-up error message '680' (no dial tone) This computer is a self-running station, totally automatic. When Windows displays this message, the computer waits for an human activity: clic on the button to confirm that I have seen the message. I can't accept it because this error message blocks my automatic processes. What can I do to bypass it ? I would like not to display this kind of pop-up message and keep the system running automatically, or validate it automatically (so, the computer can keep on running its processes) Thank you for your help. -- Direct access to this group with http://web2news.com http://web2news.com/?comp.windows.misc ...

Automation Error Unspecified Error Message
I'm running a query and get the error in the subject line above. This is the query: strSQL = "SELECT XL_Import.Gate, XL_Import.Region, XL_Import.Section, XL_Import.[Charter Fields], " & _ "XL_Import.[Data Value], XL_Import.[Matrix 1 Table], XL_Import.[Matrix 1 Attribute] " & _ "FROM XL_Import " & _ "WHERE (XL_Import.Section = 'DF" & x & "') AND (XL_Import. [Data Value]<>'0') AND " & _ "(XL_Import.[Matrix 1 Table]= 'ProductOption') AND (XL_Import. [Matrix 1 Attribute] ='package direction');" If I paste this into an accesss query it runs fine. Any ideas what is going on? I'm using Access 2003. Greetings, I simplified your query by removing parens and the preceding table name for each field: strSQL = _ "SELECT Gate, Region, Section, [Charter Fields], " & _ "[Data Value], [Matrix 1 Table], [Matrix 1 Attribute] " & _ "FROM XL_Import " & _ "WHERE Section Like 'DF*' AND [Data Value]<>'0' AND " & _ "[Matrix 1 Table]= 'ProductOption' AND [Matrix 1 Attribute] ='package direction'" I also combined your X variable with a Like and * -- WHERE Section Like 'DF*' AND... What I would do if I were you, starters, is to remove the Where clause and select like the top 1 SELECT Top 1 Gate, Region, Section, [...

Reserved Error (-1517): There is no message for this error.
I have been getting this error on some of the frontends when attempting to create new records. I haven't been able to find a list of errors to even begin my troubleshooting. Can someone help? Rosy We are running Windows 2000 Server and Win 2000 on the terminals. Access 2000. krmoss@portlite.com (Karen) wrote: >I have been getting this error on some of the frontends when >attempting to create new records. I haven't been able to find a list >of errors to even begin my troubleshooting. Can someone help? I've noticed this problem several times when I've added a foreign key to a table in the backend which was inserted into the middle of a table. Everything would work fine for days or weeks until the backend was compacted. Then the FE would puke with the -1517 error whenever that particular table was accessed. But deleting the link and recreating the link or compacting the FE made it work again. http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/reservederror1517.htm Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can read the entire thread of messages. Microsoft Access Links, Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm ...

"Oracle error occurred, but error message could not be retrieved from Oracle" error when restarting application
Hi, we're using Oracle 10g, in combination with Delphi (7). Application uses Oracle client dll (oraociei10.dll). Quick explenation about the structure (All files are on the network): - A launcher application is started by the client. The launcher application checks an .ini file for the current application versie (.exe filename with a version postfix, e.g. "Application_112.exe"). The launcher starts the executable specified in the .ini file. In this way we can "release" by putting a new .exe file and updating the .ini file. The problem: In our application we've got the functionality to restart the application when a new version is available. If the application detects there is a new version (by checking the .ini file) the user can restart the application. The next thing happens on a restart: - Application starts the launcher again, the handle of the application is passed. - Application closes itself - Launcher waits until the application handle is gone - Launcher restarts application again (new version). When starting the application again, oracle generated the beautiful: "Oracle error occurred, but error message could not be retrieved from Oracle" message. Initial thought was that the Oracle client was not unloaded, so we made the launcher wait up to 60 seconds after the application was closed and before the application is started again. But even then the error occurs. Detail: When not using the oracle client , but the "n...

"Error in sys.excepthook" message from Python 2.3 multi-threaded script
Hi, I've run into an issue which seems to have been discussed previously on `python-dev` but only in context of Zope3: "Fun with 2.3 shutdown" -- Tim Peters <http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2003-September/038151.html> The following message is displayed (one or more times) when exiting (in this case via a `KeyboardInterrupt` exception) a multi-threaded Python 2.3 script (on Mac OS X 10.2.1): """ Unhandled exception in thread started by Error in sys.excepthook: Original exception was: """ It doesn't always happen consistently. As a comparison, I have run the same script under Python 2.2.2 and the problem does not seem to occur there. (Although, of course, with threads that's no guarantee...) I had a look at the bug list on Sourceforge and this issue doesn't seem to have made it there yet, so I thought I'd raise it here, partly as Google-bait and partly to see if I should re-raise the issue on `python-dev`. The script in question is a multi-threaded curses framework I'm developing, and I can post code if that's useful. --Phil. follower@iname.com (Follower) wrote in message news:<d2f38965.0310262008.2b170bcf@posting.google.com>... > The following message is displayed (one or more times) when exiting > (in this case via a `KeyboardInterrupt` exception) a multi-threaded > Python 2.3 script (on Mac OS X 10.2.1): > > """...

pseudo-terminal will not be allocated because stdin is not a terminal error message when trying to start an X app remotely via ssh
greetings i'm trying to run a remote X app via ssh by assigning a function key. the command is the following: /path/to/ssh -t user@server "/path/to/remote_app" > /tmp/file 2>&1 the error messages i get are: pseudo-terminal will not be allocated because stdin is not a terminal select: Invalid argument client is openssh3.6.1p2 and server is openssh3.5p1. i'm using public key auth. from the server side it looks like the client is terminating the connection. the DISPLAY is being passed and set correctly on the server side. when running script from command line it runs ok. when trying the function key i get error messages described above. looks like ssh requires actual pty for interactive apps since regular commands (pwd, who etc) work ok even with the function key. any input on the problem is highly appreciated In article <af3b6eaa.0309091550.4adfa7a1@posting.google.com>, Igor B <igor_bumshteyn@yahoo.com> wrote: >greetings >i'm trying to run a remote X app via ssh by assigning a function key. >the command is the following: >/path/to/ssh -t user@server "/path/to/remote_app" > /tmp/file 2>&1 > >the error messages i get are: >pseudo-terminal will not be allocated because stdin is not a terminal >select: Invalid argument Try adding another "-t" to your ssh command line for force the allocation of a pty. From the ssh man page: "Multiple -t options force tty allocation, even i...

Web resources about - Error message - comp.sys.acorn.apps

Message - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A message is a discrete unit of communication intended by the source for consumption by some recipient or group of recipients. A message may ...

Sostila Italy ghost town: Last remaining inhabitant has message for the world.
SOSTILA is a tiny mountain hamlet at the feet of Italy’s Alps, isolated and cut-off from civilisation.

Pope Francis leads Easter vigil prayers at the Vatican, offers message of hope
Pope Francis presides over an Easter vigil mass in St Peter's Basilica, offering a message of hope in a gloomy world.

Pope's Easter message condemns failure to help migrants
Pope Francis condemns those who fail to help migrants, during his traditional Easter speech in Rome.

Seattle progressives want Sanders to send a message
SEATTLE — When Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign started hiring staff here in February, operatives found they had more of a head start than ...

You could go to prison for taking screenshots of Snapchat messages
The UK culture minister, Ed Vaizey, has warned that people who take screenshots of Snapchat messages without permission are breaking the law. ...

"Do these two messages about terrorism add up?"
John Althouse Cohen asks , pointing at "two messages we've been hearing a lot — often from the same people": (1) When speaking about Islamic ...

Cameron's Easter Message Calls for Defeat of Terrorist Ideology
U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron called for Britons to defeat the ideology behind the Brussels terrorist attacks that left more than 30 people ...

Pope’s Easter Message Condemns Those Who Prevent Migrants from Crossing Borders
Pope's Easter Message Condemns Those Who Prevent Migrants from Crossing Borders

Businesses have a message for Georgia's governor
Businesses have a message for Georgia's governor