FA: Acorn software and hardware

Hi,

I've put up a number of items on eBay - and more will be appearing online as
and when i've got the time to do it. It's funny how eBay can be quite time
consuming, isn't it.

Anyway, items include a Turbo StrongARM Risc PC (i.e. a StrongARM Risc PC which
has had the StrongARM card overclocked) with RISC OS 4.02, suitably large hard
disc and 64Mb RAM (plus 1Mb VRAM) as well as software such as Ovation Pro,
Impression Publisher, games, retro items and more besides.

Enjoy

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=mad_4
_indie_movies&sort=3&page=2&rows=25&since=-1&showpics=1&stab=0

David
0
dbproaction (140)
7/27/2004 9:49:33 AM
comp.sys.acorn.apps 4795 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

dbproaction@aol.com (David Bradforth) wrote in message news:<20040727054933.00126.00000444@mb-m10.aol.com>...
> Hi,
>
> I've put up a number of items on eBay - and more will be appearing online as
> and when i've got the time to do it. It's funny how eBay can be quite time
> consuming, isn't it.
>
> Anyway, items include a Turbo StrongARM Risc PC (i.e. a StrongARM Risc PC which
> has had the StrongARM card overclocked) with RISC OS 4.02, suitably large hard
> disc and 64Mb RAM (plus 1Mb VRAM) as well as software such as Ovation Pro,
> Impression Publisher, games, retro items and more besides.
>
> Enjoy
>
> http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=mad_4
> _indie_movies&sort=3&page=2&rows=25&since=-1&showpics=1&stab=0

Hi David.

It might be better using tinyURL for wrapped URL's like ebay items
etc. The top line takes you to your page with a feedback of 4 and no
items for sale.

try this one
http://tinyurl.com/3nknb

Regards
Bob; Armbase

> David
0
r.hartley (71)
7/27/2004 9:28:30 PM
In article <7b144ff3.0407271328.4b9f98b9@posting.google.com>,
   Bob Hartley <r.hartley@bio.gla.ac.uk> wrote:
> It might be better using tinyURL for wrapped URL's like ebay items
> etc. The top line takes you to your page with a feedback of 4 and no
> items for sale.

 Many of our browsers will accept a line wrapped URL if you put it in
brackets

--
*A bicycle can't stand alone because it's two tyred.*

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
0
dave137 (3026)
7/27/2004 10:06:41 PM
In article <4cd5436af8dave@davenoise.co.uk>, Dave Plowman (News)
<URL:mailto:dave@davenoise.co.uk> wrote:
> In article <7b144ff3.0407271328.4b9f98b9@posting.google.com>,
>    Bob Hartley <r.hartley@bio.gla.ac.uk> wrote:
> > It might be better using tinyURL for wrapped URL's like ebay items
> > etc. The top line takes you to your page with a feedback of 4 and no
> > items for sale.
>
>  Many of our browsers will accept a line wrapped URL if you put it in
> brackets
>
> <http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=mad_4_indie_movi
> es&sort=3&page=2&rows=25&since=-1&showpics=1&stab=0>

Except the line wrapped URL breaks when I reply to your mail. I've just
linked a frame-based page on my website to the eBay page. Saves all
sorts of hassle, and means people just need to go to the link at the
bottom of my sig. to get there, whether I'm selling stuff or not.

Cheers

Mike
--
Michael Gilbert: in his own write
http://www.lewisgilbert.co.uk/archiology for old Acorn software items

0
mgilbert (427)
7/28/2004 7:45:27 AM
In article <ant280727b499GWx@riscpc.local>,
   Michael Gilbert <mgilbert@eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
> >  Many of our browsers will accept a line wrapped URL if you put it in
> > brackets

> Except the line wrapped URL breaks when I reply to your mail.

So what? You should edit it out anyway. As I've done.

--
*Heart attacks... God's revenge for eating his animal friends

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
0
dave137 (3026)

FS: Misc Acorn (and non-Acorn) hardware
Like Peter Naulls yesterday, I'm trying to get rid of my remaining Risc PC and the related hardware. I've put them on eBay. The Acorn-specific items are: Acorn Risc PC StrongARM 233 MHz + Power-tec SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202188067 i-cubed EtherLan600 for Acorn Risc PC/A7000 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202186713 Acorn Risc PC power supply, backplane and screws http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202185817 RISC OS Select http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202184767 STD PS2Mouse for Acorn Risc PC http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202183392 Acorn MEU + Plextor PlexWriter RW 4220 internal SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202182624 Graphic tablet PaintPal Deluxe http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202181086 The rest is not Acorn-specific but was connected to either a Risc PC or a Iyonix and therefore may be of interest here as well: Mitsumi FA402M 3.5" Floppy and 7in1 Media Drive http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202179719 Sony 3.5" Floppy MPF 920 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202177159 ELSA MicroLink ISDN 4U Router/Hub http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5777800061 Iomega ZIP 100 Drive external SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202173954 HP ScanJet 3c SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...

FA: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor
For Auction on eBay: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor British Broadcasting Corporation Microcomputer System Processor: ARM 3 Memory: 8 MB Hard Disc: 350 MB Podules: Design IT E500 Access+ (Ethernet 10Base2) Oak SCSI Interface Watford Electronics Scanner Peripherals: 3-button mouse Original keyboard with extension cable Watford Electronics Hand Scanner Monitor: Acorn AKF50 with mains connection to A310 and 9/15 adapter. Slight superficial damage to monitor case. Used to be in daily use. Needed only fresh AA batteries (for CMOS RAM) to overcome a year of non-use. Buyer arranges collection. Payment: cash on collection <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Acorn-Archimedes-A310_W0QQitemZ8804993118QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> -- * Sick of BT? Leave them and reduce your phone bill by up to half. * Want a spam-proof Usenet address? Visit www.invalid.org.uk or email me: postmaster at invalid dot org dot uk * (tim@invalid.org.uk is deleted - please use my valid address above) .... "Thy glass will show thee how thy beauties wear, thy dial how thy precious minutes waste" Sonnet 77 ...

FA: Acorn software items
<http://cgi3.ebay.co.uk/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=mad_4_indie_ movies> I've listed tonight copies of Squirrel, The Crystal Maze, The Horizon Report and the Acorn Educational Directory. When I say copies, they're not copies - they're all as new. David ...

FA: Acorn software items
Hi, I've got many an item sitting on eBay at the moment. Visit www.alligatagroup.co.uk and it'll now forward itself to my 'about me' page so that you can flick through what's available. Items available include: - Drifter (three copies) - MetaConvetor by Keysoft - Talking Rhymes by Topologika - PICT IT / CLIP IT by Sherston - Robert Duncan Clip Art by Bitfolio - Ancestor+ [release 1] by APDL/Graham Crow - TextAid by Alan Wrigley - Illusionist by Clares Micro Supplies - Ovation Pro Colour Supplement disc by Beebug - ArtWorks full pack, with first release of ArtWorks 2 by MW...

FA: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor #2
For Auction on eBay (Less than 20 hours to go): Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor British Broadcasting Corporation Microcomputer System Processor: ARM 3 Memory: 8 MB Hard Disc: 350 MB Podules: Design IT E500 Access+ (Ethernet 10Base2) Oak SCSI Interface Watford Electronics Scanner Peripherals: 3-button mouse Original keyboard with extension cable Watford Electronics Hand Scanner Monitor: Acorn AKF50 with mains connection to A310 and 9/15 adapter. Slight superficial damage to monitor case. Used to be in daily use. Needed only fresh AA batteries (for CMOS RAM) to overcome a year of non-use. Buyer arranges collection. Payment: cash on collection <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Acorn-Archimedes-A310_W0QQitemZ8804993118QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> ...

FA: Acorn / RISC OS software
There's a whole host of items at <http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=mad_ 4_indie_movies&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25> Ending in a touch over 12 hours Items include: - PowerZip drivers, - Driving Test by 10 out of 10 - TriLink by Bajorasoft - Presenter GTi by Lingenuity - Disc Rescue by Look Systems and some unrelated X-Files box sets David ...

Misc Acorn/BBC Hardware/Software up for free.
Hi Guys, I have been a keen retro computing enthusiast for as long as I can remember however I have no come to a point where I can no longer store the stuff I have. I have been slowly but surely giving things away over the last few year. I still have quite a few bits which as I uncover them whilst sorting the loft/garage/cupboards etc, I am starting to list and wondered if you or people you know might be interested in any of it. So I guess comes the shameless plug as I am listing it on my 'free to a good home' site called AnyGoodToYou.com where we have specifically set up a section for Vintage / classic hardware. Hope you can help as I really don't want this stuff to end up at the local WEEE dump. Cheers Allan ...

Acorn Software
Studio Sound Prosound Midiworks All by Oregan Free to anyone who will pay postage ...

FA: Stuart Tyrell A6DB PC with Virtual Acorn RPC-SE emulation software
My trusty A6 PC is now up for sale on ebay at the following location: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110234326967 You will find full details and plenty of photos including one with the obligatory RISC OS desktop displaying the ArtWorks MG sports car. The A6DB spec is as originally sold except for the memory which I upgraded from 512MB to 1GB. Windows and the VA software is completely up to date with all patches released to date having been installed. If you have any questions please use ebay's ask the seller a question facility and not the googlemail account which I've used for this post. Jonathan Briggs ...

Acorn Publisher / Acorn User / Qercus
By now some people should have received their copy of Qercus - ie issue 268 of Acorn User or vol 10 issue 1 of Acorn Publisher. The additional printing numbers and distribution is new to us so we're not sure how long it will take to get to all subscribers or to be available in the shops. Some bulk mailings to overseas customers may not go until next week. Our experience so far with the database we inherited from Tau Press is that some customers will receive duplicate copies of the magazine whilst others will not receive one at all. We have been working hard to put right as many errors as we could identify but we know there are still some problems remaining. If you receive an extra issue will you please let us know and tell us which reference numbers are on the two (three/four!) labels so that we can put it right for next time. Please don't return any copies - donate duplicates to a friend, library, dentist/doctor's waiting room &c If you don't receive your copy (UK) then please do not let us know until the middle of next week; we have arranged to do *another* sweep of the database after the SW Show and may have sorted out outstanding problems by the time you call. Whilst far-flung Acorn User subscribers should receive their copies faster than before they should give it an extra week at least before reporting non-receipt. For this occasion reminders have been sent separately from the magazine and should have already been received by UK subscribers who n...

Acorn stuff FA
I've just put a couple of things up on eBay - no reserve and prices start at 1p. Including a copy of RISC OS 3.7 for all those people queueing up to get one.... ;-) See http://www.vigay.com/forsale/ for more info and links to eBay. Paul -- Paul __\\|//__ Life, (` o-o ') the Universe ---- www.segfault.co.uk ------ooO-(_)-Ooo------ & Everything ------ Posted using a RISC OS computer - 100% immune to all email viruses. (email address is genuine, to fool junkmailers) I love being married. It's so gre...

Acorn software to pass on
Anyone interested in any of the following software, please make an offer - small amounts plus postage very acceptable! 10/10 Geography 10/10 Essential Science 10/10 Dinosaurs 10/10 Spelling (structured 10/10 Junior Essentials 10/10 Maths (number) 10/10 Essential Maths 10/10 Maths (statistics) 10/10 Maths Algebra) 10/10 English 10/10 Spelling & Punctuation (disk only) 10/10 Words (disk only) 10/10 Tables (disk only) 10/10 Essential IT (disk only) 4MATION The Evacuees ANGLIA Keynote database The Earth in Space datafile pack CHALKSOFT House of Numbers maths adventure 2 copies Maps & Landscapes 1 Our World geography 7-11 Sequences (BBC disc) Helping Hand level A 7 - 9 yrs grammar - syntax activities Life in Tudor times (disk only) ESM Eye for Spelling Number in the national curriculum Bookstore FISHER MARRIOTT Starspell Plus FUN SCHOOL Fun School 2 for under 6s Fun School 3 for under 5s Fun School 4 for under 5s KUDLIAN DataSweet2 DataSweet3 Banner 2 copies Portfolio (presentation software) SEMERC Resound - sound sampling PAGES talking word processor Ultima Multimedia Dazzle Plus GoGo (turtle graphics) 3copies Graphplot Profile (database ) Simple Stuff Pipes and fittings Simple Stuff Maths Simple Stuff I'm special Simple Stuff Sampler Spell-IT- 3 disc set Phases 3 (disk only) Full Phase 2 copies (disk only) Ancient Egypt Phases support pack 5 discs in set Phases Extra Phases clipart (disk only) Just Pictures - Fruit & Veg Just Pictures - Roman...

FA: Acorn A4s
I have placed 2 A4s on ebay. Both were owned by a former Acorn employee, and one has a variety of unusal extras. I'd like to apologise to people I previously engaged in negotiations about selling these: but since a variety of extras came to light, and because I'm selling it on behalf, I thought it appropriate to get the best price possible for such cherished items, instead of struggling to price it myself. If you wish, you can collect from the South West Show on the 26th of February. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8171151167&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8171151946&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT -- Peter Naulls - peter@chocky.org | http://www.chocky.org/ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please Reply Properly - http://www.i-hate-computers.demon.co.uk/quote.html ...

FA: Hardware And Software
Hi folks, Various things on Ebay at http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZaxalotyl Audio Dynamics DMI50S MIDI/Sampler Card plus ESP Media Pack CDBurn (latest) WebFX3D RISC OS Programmer's Reference Manuals CD RISC OS 4 Install Disc CD Acorn World 97 Beta CD Acorn User / Kosovo CD bundle Acorn Clan CD-Rom (Aug 97) Cheers ... Paul ...

Qercus (Acorn User / Acorn Publisher) binders
The new Qercus binders will be available within 2 weeks and we're taking orders now. They are available in dark blue with the Qercus logo in gold on the spine. The binders will match previous Acorn Publisher binders but will hold 14 copies of the magazine so Qercus readers will have a spare string for notes and indexes whilst Acorn Publisher readers will have room for two years' issues including two annual special issues of Qercus. Qercus is well-worth collecting so order your binder today. Binders will cost 8.95 each inc UK postage and may (just) be available at Wakefield. Until the end of May new subscribers starting their subscription with issue 268, and ordering a binder at the same time, will receive their first issue free. ie UK subscription + binder = 49.95 + 8.95 = 58.90 for year's subscription from issue 269 with issue 268 free. Orders should be sent to "Finnybank Ltd" 30 Finnybank Road Sale M33 6LR or by phone to 0161 969 9820. Cheques or cards can be accepted. Binders and magazines will be despatched together as soon as the binders are available. -- John Cartmell editor Qercus - editor@qercus.com www.qercus.com Qercus: a fusion of Acorn Publisher & Acorn User magazines one magazine for graphics & design - one magazine for all RISC OS users Finnybank Ltd 30 Finnybank Rd Sale M33 6LR == 0161 969 9820 _______________________________________________________________ a.m.conroy@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.anno...

FA Acorn A4
Not me selling, just an acquaintance http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ACORN-ARCHIMEDES-A4-RARE_W0QQitemZ5228057988QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Stuart -- Stuart Winsor From is valid but subject to change without notice if it gets spammed. For Barn dances and folk evenings in the Coventry and Warwickshire area See: http://www.barndance.org.uk ...

Acorn NC or Acorn NetStation, looking for one.
I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the remote and etc! Thanks! Leonardo leonardo@editek.com In message <1192995978.255456.168910@y27g2000pre.googlegroups.com> leonardo.cohen@gmail.com wrote: > I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has > one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the > remote and etc! I shall be eBaying an NC with ethernet, but no remote, fairly shortly, possibly in the next few weeks. Alan -- RISC OS - you know it makes cents ...

Acorn software on Ebay
EasiWriter Pro + Manual http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8120532246 Messenger Pro Email software http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8120534135 Schema2 Spreadsheet software http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8120536285 TEK - the realtime strategy game http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8120538166 -- Cheers Dennis Mews Kidderminster, UK ...

FA. Acorn A-Link
I am having a tidy up of some old stuff and have put an Acorn A-Link on ebay. The URL is all on one line of course. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5863122692&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 -- _ .-----------------------------------------------. __ __| |_ __ __ | NB: When replying, please remove "invalid" | / _/ _` \ V V / | in the address. I am trying more and more | \__\__,_|\_/\_/ |__ suggestions to foil spammers ___| ...

[Fwd: FA: Software and hardware]
-------- Original Message -------- Subject: FA: Software and hardware Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 22:24:21 -0500 From: Fetch, Rover, Fetch <Fetch-Rover-Fetch@K9University.edu> Newsgroups: misc.forsale.computer.mac-specific.systems,alt.misc.forsale,comp.sys.mac.wantedmisc.forsale.computers.mac,comp.sys.mac.wantedmisc.forsale Ebay: No items starts at more than $5, no reserve on anything 3 copies Endnote v 7 Mac Item IDs 7194032313 7194032368 7194032532 2 copies (one item) End note v 4 Item IDs 7194041540 7 copies macromedia Freehand v9 mac Item IDs 7194033308 ...

FA: Various Software And Hardware
The full list can be accessed here... http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZaxalotyl Low starting prices (mostly 99p) and no reserves, grab yourself a bargain! Software: ======== EasiWriter Pro LanMan98 Oregano 1 Photodesk Olympic Edition Pluto Email & News Client DiscKnight Disk Check/Repair DrawWorks Millennium Organizer ReMidi Software MIDI Playback Typography & Font Designers Toolkit WebFX3D RiscCafe Update Disc Hardware (inc software where applicable): ======== JoyPad interface Solo Joystick Interface & Software PS2MouseMini Interface 2 Port Serial Switch Box & cable 4 Port Parallel (Printer) Switch Box & cable 8MB Ram (72 Pin SIMM) RISC OS 3.7 ROM Set Tower Feet for Acorn RiscPC Cheers ... Paul ...

FA: Acorn friendly Z88
Cambridge Computer Z88 Acorn friendly... original boxing, manual, carry case; 128k RAM pack, 32k EPROM pack, EPROM eraser, mains adapter. ROM OS and software inc. BBC BASIC and Pipedream. All in extremely good condition and recently tested. Additional 3rd party file transfer/parallel printing software using an Acorn computer, on 5.25" (BBC/Master) and 3.5" (Archimedes, RiscOS). <http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3082589824&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1> Cheers -- Mark J Poppyland.plus.com, not plu$.com.invalid, for private replies www.poppy-land.co.uk ...

FS: All manner of Acorn Hardware
Hi all I'm loosing my room at my parents, which means my collection of Acorn stuff has to go! This includes but is not limited to some of the following; A5000, standard, old college machine A3000, with external hard drive and a 5 1/4" floppy disc (this machine i love, grew up with it but have no where to put it), also has a network card RISC PC 700, another ex college one, works, think i might have put a strong arm and PC card in it. Acorn electron, with tapes and two power supplies Star dot matrix printer for the acorn, includes at least one ink ribbon All kinds of miscellaneous hard ware for a BBC b/master including; CUB monitor, various tape decks and modems, floppy drives Pile of Acorn User magazines (about 30 of) Bigger pile of manuals, probably in the region of 20 manuals and software packs Miscellaneous boxes of software on low density floppies See the following for piccies, this is not everything, and not everything pictured is available http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm230/vannystick/ Would prefer for the whole lot to go in one go but don't expect it, and I would like to see token gestures of cash for them. Not able to post at the moment, located on the Wirral but can also be collected from Liverpool with sufficient warning. Needs to go in the next two weeks, so offered here, then eBay, then the tip! I'd have thought ebay would be best as there has not been that much Acorn/RISC OS stuff on there for a while, so prices should be good. Also, if ...

Free Old Acorn Software
Hello All I am having a turnout of old BBC Software. Most has been skipped straight away, but I wondered if anyone might be interested in the any of the following items for the cost of posting :- (a) Acornsoft BCPL collection ( 2 Boxes with ROM Guide, and 2 5.25" disks) (b)Acornsoft Lisp (Box with Cassette + Book Lisp on the BBC Microcomputer (c) Forth Collection (2 Boxes , 1 with Cassette, and the other with ROM and 5.25" disk + Forth on the BBC Microcomputer Book, & "The Complete Forth" Book by Alan Winfield. (d) Chemical Collection - Acornsoft Chemical Analysis cassette & Acornsoft Chemical Structures Cassette. Obviously I cannot guarantee that these work, but if you are interested email me at ku.oc.enilnoku.eyrj reversed. John -- John Rye Hadleigh IPSWICH England <http://web.ukonline.co.uk/jrye/index.html> ---< On Line using an Acorn StrongArm RiscPC >--- ...

Web resources about - FA: Acorn software and hardware - comp.sys.acorn.apps

Software - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Computer software or simply software is any set of machine-readable instructions that directs a computer 's processor to perform specific operations. ...

Questioning Software
Given that I resigned a couple weeks ago and am looking for new work , I've been asking myself a lot of questions about what I want to do next. ...

Lessons Learned by a Solo Entrepreneur - Software by Rob
... is written by Rob Walling, a serial web entrepreneur. He writes about startups, internet marketing, SEO, and other topics that interest software ...

Renaissance Software
We help individuals and companies to apply state of the art design and process technologies to both embedded and non-embedded software development. ...

Business of Software
We are gearing up for another awe-inspiring, thought-engaging, and actionable conference in 2012. It is our vision to stir up innovation and ...

Scaling Software Agility - Best Practices for Large Enterprises, by Dean Leffingwell
Best Practices for Large Enterprises, by Dean Leffingwell

Software on the Side
While I was at Ancestry.com, we used the StrengthsFinder assessment to give us insights into ourselves. If you haven’t taken it, I highly recommend ...

The Famous Software Company - Development Blog
A year ago I was looking for an app that enabled me to stream audio from iTunes to my iPhone. I was sharing an apartment at the time, and in ...

A Software Insider's Point of View
Innovative CIO’s Betting On Disruptive Technologies That Impact Enterprise Business Value In the Four Personas of the Next Gen CIO published ...